inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay | Reviews

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Kismet Bazaar

An update to this rating--

I have updated this rating due to incredible follow up from Inkfrog. I am looking forward to learning what I must to make the app work for me and have them as an extension of my company. Stellar Customer Service and because of it I am looking forward to moving on with them.

***

The listing and deletion of this nightmare caused me an almost $40 extra in insertion fees for going over my 1000 item limit a month. Now, now only am I at zero and Ebay cannot see over the errors, but they have limited til May 1. That's a month extra to no sales because of this mess.

Plus, I did get a response to this review and an offer to help. When I expressed my true opinion, which was honest, but not negative in any way, it wasn't acknowledged in return.

PREVIOUS REVIEW

I just want my Infrog nightmare to end. This has been nothing but a heartache. This app is nothing easy as they advertise or make it out to be. All my prices were jacked up. It imported only the sale 'compare to' prices and not the actual prices which are astronomical. When I reached support, I was emailed back and told that I must have changed my sync settings. I did not. Of 821 things that should have imported only a couple of hundred did.I was instructed to delete the library and start over. And, deleting the library? It is one by one. Even the bulk action is done one by one. Plus, many it won't let me delete since they are live though I don't want them live in a first place. This app is costing me money, stress and wasted time.

Chidorivintage Com

At first, the software was a bit overwhelming because I was not used to it. There is def a learning curve, and one of the biggest hurdles is just learning to trust it. When there are problems, the customer service team seems to be on call 24 hours a day. I have rarely had a question go 5 minutes without being handled. When it has been a problem on their end, they take the reigns, figure out the problem, and sort it out, FAST. Great team over there. I have been using it for 5 months, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a great web-based listing software for connecting to Shopify.

Kingdom Creations Llc

inkFrog Open has streamlined our inventory management workflow and eliminated the need to maintain tedious and error-prone spreadsheets. The customer service team (Ashley Sisung) is very responsive and helpful. We've had no issues with the platform lagging and the UX is perfect. It saves us so much time and helps to streamline our processing of orders! I can't imagine being without it. They help you a lot with the integration, setup and training. They do an awesome job and this app gets the job done. Highly recommended!

Article Clothing Ltd

The best value App for eBay integration, hands down.

Ig Gifts

GREAT APP!! PERFECT

Style Therapy

Relatively easy to use. Some hiccups here and there, but overall a must-have for those working between eBay and Shopify. Recommended.

Cut Throat Club

Inkfrog has opened up my products to a whole new audience through ebay. This has added significantly to our monthly revenue. It is easy and automated and powerful.

Kranial Koatings

Very happy with this App so far. It makes it really easy to apply changes to all of your EBay listings using the template tool. Just edit your template and the changes are applied to all of the listing that the template applies to. Also the app makes it very simple to upload multiple listings to your EBay store at once. Importing your items from your Shopify store to inkFrog is just a few mouse clicks and really couldn't be easier. Seems to function very well with all of your other Shopify sales channels and automatically updates your EBay store when you sell products from another venue. This app also allows Canadian customers to sell in CAD on EBay rather than having to switch their stores to USD, something you cannot directly do from Shopify. Overall this seems like a well designed app and it is quite easy to use, even if you don't have a tech background.

Blackbeltshop

great app. It has been a big help to www.blackbeltshop.us

Gadgets Plus More

Awesome and easy to use! Highly Recommended!
However right now I am having issues with some sort of eBay policy - http policy? I haven't looked into it yet though..I did have all of my listings pulled by eBay a few days after they were approved and running.