inkFrog for eBay

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The Game Steward

Inkfrog has been doing well and has greatly improved over 2020. We've had very few issues of late.

Cannon Sound

If you are selling on both Shopify and eBay this app is absolutely brilliant. Once you install it you will wonder how you ever got by without it. It took me a bit of time to get my mind around it but will save us countless hours and eBay stock headaches in the future. Their customer service is exemplary. Take the time to watch the videos and really think about the the rules you set in the link settings. Once set up you can forget about ever logging on to eBay......six stars!!

Parts1

We're sing this on www.autopartscheaper.com and it is fantastic! Just sent 2900 Listings to ebay with a click of a mouse! This just saved me hours of work!

Expression Tees

What an amazing tool. Easily connects to Ebay and ports items quickly to Ebay. Very powerful tool, and support is amazing as well. Highly recommend!

www.expressiontees.com

Rang Outlet

Awesome app!! I have used this app for my store https://www.rangoutlet.com. Easy installation and effortless integration with Ebay store.

Highly recommended!!!

Weed Box

So far this is a game changer. Once you have it set up correctly, it is VERY easy to manage your eBay store.

Rundle Woodworks

Thanks a lot, everything is still working great!! Check it out in action here!!:

Industrie Music

Works well. but do spend time setting up all your profiles

Robins Heritage Usa

Excellent app. Works really well.

Little Twinkle Star Shop

Great app. Glad I have found it and there are people who made it! Makes my life easy. Thank you.