inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Kickstarterlegends

THis app does show some promise, as it has a reasonable price point.
But BEWARE that often enough, it fails to import eBay orders, (and therefore fails to import them into Shopify for processing).

So you MUST keep an eye on eBay and Inkfrog AND Shopify. This has happened to all Shopify stores that I have (4 atm), so it must be system wide problems that they have.

Their sync failures have happened multiple times. SO the product, although functional, isn't reliable enough.

Top Meteorite

We have been using this app for nearly 6 months and today we just lost our eBay selling privileges for a week because InkFrog's arbitrary syncs, it is buggy and we spend way too much time dealing with problems...uninstalling it today and looking for another more mature eBay friendly solution.

Spartan Outlet

API connectivity between shopify and inkfrog is not consistent. Continual errors and inventory problems making items show in stock and sell when they've already bee sold.

Hawkinsfootwear

To much work fixing all the errors and double checking every listing . Good if you can use on a few top sellers but not a option what to download from website

Ecigaretteempire

really hard to use, and it's nearly impossible to sync with the old ebay listings

Catbyrd Lingerie

t the one big issue you can't snych new items from ebay to shopify, only from shopify to ebay. when you have hundreds of items on ebay and slow sales on shopify it makes no sense to use it. Not at all happy with it.

Boutique Estella

I'm giving this app two stars because I do think that set-up was quite easy and user-friendly, giving this app some potential. However, and this is a big however, once synced this app completely messed up my inventory. I had to head to the store in the middle of the night, take my e-commerce site offline, and rush to perform inventory (which normally takes 2-3 days) so that I could get my site back up. I read a couple of other reviews that had the same problem, and the suggestion was made to have your inventory on paper before installing this app. That would be your best bet! I use Shopify as my master for my inventory, so I was out of luck.

2 Next