inkFrog for eBay

Rating (3.7)
Developer
3.7
April 27, 2019

takes ages to load products and doesn't sync all new incoming orders. It is very hit and miss with what it will sync. Massive waste of time

Dusty Rose Essentials
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 5, 2019

This app works for the most part. But we have had to redo our listings on the inkfrog side 3-4 times because the profiles, theme, etc. keep changing without us doing anything. Support just blames it on third parties, even though we don't even use any other third parties for ebay except for inkfrog. We have wasted COUNTLESS hours redoing our listings from this issue. Inkfrog will do NOTHING to make up for it. We have paid for inkfrog for awhile now and they won't credit us a penny for the wasted time, money and energy we have had to put in redoing listings because of their coding issues.

So, if you download this app, it may work...but don't be surprised if you have to do work on your listings multiple times.

NextGen Tuning
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 17, 2018

THis app does show some promise, as it has a reasonable price point.
But BEWARE that often enough, it fails to import eBay orders, (and therefore fails to import them into Shopify for processing).

So you MUST keep an eye on eBay and Inkfrog AND Shopify. This has happened to all Shopify stores that I have (4 atm), so it must be system wide problems that they have.

Their sync failures have happened multiple times. SO the product, although functional, isn't reliable enough.

Kickstarterlegends
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 2, 2018

We have been using this app for nearly 6 months and today we just lost our eBay selling privileges for a week because InkFrog's arbitrary syncs, it is buggy and we spend way too much time dealing with problems...uninstalling it today and looking for another more mature eBay friendly solution.

Top Meteorite
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 14, 2017

API connectivity between shopify and inkfrog is not consistent. Continual errors and inventory problems making items show in stock and sell when they've already bee sold.

Spartan Outlet
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 24, 2017

To much work fixing all the errors and double checking every listing . Good if you can use on a few top sellers but not a option what to download from website

Hawkinsfootwear
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
April 5, 2017

really hard to use, and it's nearly impossible to sync with the old ebay listings

Ecigaretteempire
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 20, 2016

t the one big issue you can't snych new items from ebay to shopify, only from shopify to ebay. when you have hundreds of items on ebay and slow sales on shopify it makes no sense to use it. Not at all happy with it.

Catbyrd Lingerie
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 9, 2015

I'm giving this app two stars because I do think that set-up was quite easy and user-friendly, giving this app some potential. However, and this is a big however, once synced this app completely messed up my inventory. I had to head to the store in the middle of the night, take my e-commerce site offline, and rush to perform inventory (which normally takes 2-3 days) so that I could get my site back up. I read a couple of other reviews that had the same problem, and the suggestion was made to have your inventory on paper before installing this app. That would be your best bet! I use Shopify as my master for my inventory, so I was out of luck.

Boutique Estella