inkFrog for eBay

Fantastic Ebay Integration and GREAT Customer Service Thanks InkFrog

www.theboxeddragon.com
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 9, 2015

Awesome app. Setting up was easy with no issues and it gave my eBay listings a professional look. Thank you inkFrog for offering this amazing app.

DLT's TOYLAND
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 9, 2015

Wow! Great!
I'd recommend this to anyone.
Very easy to use and create good looking listings.

JJMaxUS
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years
January 8, 2015

I found this app easy to navigate and it works really well. My only suggestion is when Shopify users that use programs like Product customizer that Inkfrog could incorporate all of the product customizations into Ebay. Other than that it is perfect for us.

Tacticord.com
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 19, 2015

Sorry Previous review was meant for another app, This app works good was one exception, A few of my product inventory keeps getting reset to zero

Skin Care By Suzie
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 10, 2014

Amazing app and great customer service! I've been using this app for several days and quite happy with this app. It saves huge amount of my time to list on eBay. Especially it upgrade my listing with template design.
Must have app for Shopify user!! Strong recommendation. Especially it's free!!!

zen tea
Time spent using app: About 6 years
Edited December 8, 2014

Short Version Review: Excellent App.
Long Version Review:
I couldn't find anything else that matches this app in it's ability to push and sync with ebay "Free".
The Product/Listing Templates are great and the ability to create profiles and apply them to a set of products is amazing.
We have over 200 products, having to set them up one by one would have been a nightmare. It took us about an hour to understand the basics of the app and post to e-bay.
The only thing we found to be a bit limited or you would have to be familiar with liquid language to customize was the invoice and packing list templates. These were a bit limited in terms of auto-replace variables, but still we managed to create an invoice similar to the Shopify Store invoice.
Also note that currently as of writing this review the order number is fixed in format. It starts with 1001 and onwards. There is no way to change it. So be aware of that so it doesn't create conflicts with other order numbers if you merge and use the order number from multiple sources on external applications or accounting.
Considering that the only negative we can find was small limitations in customizing order number and invoice templates, this is a great app. Five Star
Forgot to mention superior customer support

Le Caire Linens Canada
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 5, 2014

We launched our store about a month ago and have tried about 30 different apps that do all sorts of things. We've kept about 10 of them. Of those, this is the best one. We were using sellbrite at first to sync our shopify and ebay listings. It was good, but lacked some things. inkFrog Open does every one of those things we wanted. And more.

I'll simply say this: use inkFrog Open if you are selling on both ebay and shopify.

Warehouse Restaurant Deals
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 1, 2014

We absolutely love inkFrog. Keeping track of inventory is a giant pain in the a** when it comes to eBay stock and shopify stock. inkFrog has provided the ability to FINALLY control our inventory management & listings in one centralised location. This is a huge time saver, and huge increase in productivity.

The sophisticated app has a brilliant user interface which allows the set up to be in less then 10 minutes (amazing right!).. and I can definitely see that so much work has been put into this app.

There are not many web applications today that integrate with eBay as easily as inkFrogs & it is a definitely worth acknowledging the difficulty around this type of integration (eBay AUS is different to other countries.. even stitchlabs don't have the ability to integrate to eBay AU!. Listing restrictions... inventory, pricing differentiation... its all very complex)

Thanks inkFrog - you have done a phenomenal job. This App needs to be showcased on shopify!

Kanetha

Supplement Warfare
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 21, 2014

This app is amazing. It really saves a lot of time, and the technical support is amazing. Thanks Greg!

Amarcord Vintage Fashion