eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

BatteryClerk.ca

App does not work and created duplicate orders as a result. Could not get past setting up more than 5000 sku's. Promised a fix for over 2 weeks and never received this fix.

Wasted so much time and money. Avoid this app!

Style & Horses

Avoid this terrible app and support team all costs! has more bugs than the ebay channel app (which is FREE and updates photos and variants). completely messed up my store- even tho it was only set to sync from shopify to ebay nearly all updates failed or didnt occur and could never get a straight answer from support as to why. Furthermore, it put its logo on every description despite my setting forbidding such.

March 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.

Please feel free reach out to help@inkFrog.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Konstantin Antiques Ltd

If you have time to waste it, this app for you.
No Data and Photos Synchronisation,
Remove your stock from Shopify and Ebay without your permission
Make a chaos in your ebay store.
Just wonderful app if you want always play with frogs, have conversation with irresponsible staff members, have errors trying to access to your profile on time.
You did not sell any more as configuration not show real buyers and communication with them, you will receive only fake accounts, especially emails. in this case frogs only jumping in your head after all this...
This app fit only for one solution - instal share your all stock from Shopify to eBay, and uninstall this Froggy App, as orders you can generate by yourself fast enough and enter real customer details from eBay for future marketing purpose.

HickseyCo

I added this app and immediately removed it because it is not necessary. Inkfrog has charged me $11 for 6 month before I caught it on my statement. I contact them through Shopify Support where they acknowledged the error and said I’d be refunded. I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY REFUND AND THEY EVEN CHARGED ME ANOTHER MONTH. Now Inkfrog will not respond to my follow up messages.

Ghettoblastershop

It' a nightmare to import form shopify to ebay . Does not work in an automatic manner. when you have 2000 item you can t do it manually!!!

old music store international

i spent a lot of money for nothing. i wrote to the support and there is also no live support. i cant recomand this program. 290 $ spent for nothing !!!!

ModWear

If you value your business be very careful using this, inkfrog randomly updated stock for no reason causing us major issues having to cancel orders. eBay seller ratings plumitted because of this and had to spend hours rectifying this. 3 times its happened, little to no details from a really poor support team, Shame used to be a great product,

Tracie's Boots and Buckles

Worst app ever. Unless you want to get kicked off eBay for having to cancel orders and pay your employees hours upon hours to correct inventory that it messed up do not use. This app costed me thousands before I realized it and support is terrible. I would give it a negative one if I could.

Allmag Auto

InkFrog is a terrible platform to use. I have been a user since 2014 (4 years, because I couldn't find anything else 'better') and have had many problems with them. Today, we discovered that thousands of our listing profiles were erased by InkFrog because of an 'update' and that the 'information is not retrievable'. They expect us to rebuild 4 years of listing profiles because of an internal update. We are looking for another provider now, I wouldn't suggest InkFrog to my worst enemy. They are beyond terrible, have extremely poor customer service, and the program is glitchy and slow.

We have over 10,000 listings on eBay Motors and they ALL lost years worth of compatibility profiles.

I would never recommend InkFrog to anyone.

Boot Hill Trading Post

Awful app, waste of time. You cannot create listing in it that will upload to SHopify. It only goes one direction!!!! Lame!!!!