inkFrog for eBay

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

inkFrog for eBay

Plateau Preparedness

This is an amazing tool that I'm now using on a daily basis to expand my sales channel. I expected little to no support being that it is a free product, but they were quick to respond and resolved my issue. I can't recommend this enough! The price is definitely right too!! :)

The Emerald Gypsy

FIRST of all, I can't believe the power this little critter has AND the support it has. FOR FREE. Free folks!!!!! I looked at many other HIGH priced apps and fell in love with this little ditty immediately. Like anything new, you need to get comfortable with it but once you get going, you will FLY. I had close to 4,0000 items to export to eBay from my Shopify store. It was so easy to make groups of like items, add their details and VIOLA! Support has been incredible. Between holding my hand, calming me down AND making suggestions- all while clearly explaining things- puts their support above ANY service I've ever used. I can't say enough good things. It's actually FUN to use this and I love hearing the bell that it's loaded on ebay! HA!! ☺

Chachkies

Time spent using app About 3 years

This is a great app to use. I almost want to keep it a secret but that would be shameful. Very easy to use and fantastic support staff. This app will sync your store or just a few products with ease on EBay. No more double work for us.

Thanks InkFrog for the intuition.

Wiggles Piggles

Location Australia

Amazingly quick set up! Your listed on ebay in minutes.
Very easy to navigate and to import from Shopify also!

1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 Next