inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Allarounditems

I have had an issue for the past few days and i have to say that the technical support has been on top to get my issue resolved in a timely manner. Technical support been with me the whole i was having an issue with adding my products that had to have my http error. best service i have had and will recommend this to all new people and my friends..

Nevermore Costumes

Incredibly easy to use! A good selection of really nice basic templates. I was really tempted by the pro templates but never paid for the upgrade. Great for pulling everything from your website to list on ebay, and does give you the choice on if you want to list it or not. Makes relisting very smooth too. Wished it listed on other sites than just ebay.

Adirondack Guitar

So far so good. We used to use inkfrog back before the shopify ebay app was created and liked it. Unfortunately, shopify's app doesn't seem to support 'make an offer' so we decided to give inkfrog another go.

A frustrating situation turned out amazing as we wanted to redo the trial to make sure it'd do what we needed it to. Customer support was incredibly fast and proficient to help us. About 5 emails back and forth later (under probably an hour) we were back in the trial.

If inkfrog works as well as it did before, then I won't touch this review because my customer experience has been 6/5 stars and the product was 5/5 when we last tried it.

Golden State Memorabilia

Inkfrog has helped me sync my inventory between shopify and ebay. This is exactly what I needed. When an items sell on one platform Inkfrog syncs the inventory with the other platform. Customer Service is great too, they went out of their way to help me when I contacted them. 5-stars

DD Stores Outlets

Since I used InkFrog for my eBay & Shopify Stores, everything is fast and better managing than the original eBay Software. They have a lot of features to help me in my daily job....

Dovetails llc

Love. This. App!
We use Shopify and cross promote to Ebay. It was working ok until Shopify (or Ebay?) changed their app. We could no longer edit our listings on Ebay and worse.... we lost the ability to offer "Best Offer" on our items. THAT WAS HUGE!
I contacted support and their was no fix, that is until Sheryl wrote and told me about Ink Frog. Problem solved. I can edit and we can use the "Best Offer" feature on Ebay. The app is easy, it's comprehensive, data transfers easily between Ebay and Shopify, We can use the app for shipping, messages, listings, etc. No problems.
Support is outstanding too. Set up is a bit confusing, but support is available as well as tutorials. (I didn't take advantage of the tutorials and directions and messed up syncing, support had me up and running again in no time.
Sheryl also stayed with me all the way and between her and the support staff, I couldn't ask for better hand holding.
GET THIS APP if you use Buy It Now with Best Offer on Ebay.

Replay Golf

This app has been very useful for us. Very effective at pushing items to ebay. Have to be careful of the settings you use to make sure it does what you want it to do, but so far we're very happy.

Wolf Tooth Components

Inkfrog provides a much more useful and easy-to-use interace than either Shopify or eBay -- both sites could learn a LOT about application design from Inkfrog!

Mapping and managing variants and their associated images was flawless. I haven't seen any other app that navigates Shopify's crazy data structure more fluently. The creators of Inkfrog are geniuses.

Online Market Shopping

Works great. Any questions or configuration questions answer promptly. Syncs orders seamlessly between eBay and our Shopify store. Good to know any question we have will be answered promptly. Perfect! Thank guys.

Hilditch & Key

This app is a perfect integration app between shopify and ebay. We have managed to increase our sales and improve efficiency. Great app