inkFrog for eBay

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Jewelry By David

Time spent using app About 4 years

I have been using Inkfrog for over 5 years to connect my ebay store to Shopify, very smart app, amazing customer support, extremely reliable and best of all an amazing deal

Batela

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Helps us keep eBay going with minimal work fron us or Shopify.

Excellent customer service too!

Party Savers

Location Australia

Nice app! We able to import the products from Shopify with all the details. Generally its taking time to assign the ebay store categories manually to each imported products. Overall, Good templates editor for ebay listings.

Tuned Motoring

Started off on the free plan and have just recently happily upgraded to a pay plan. We made the move after testing out inkFrog for several months, during that time the QUICKNESS of getting products listed on eBay and the ability to EASILY change listings has made it painless, that won us over to using this after testing out other eBay apps for Shopify. The ability to list products with variations is a huge time saver. In addition, if you look at the features to cost, inkFrog is a no-brainer. The cost of the pay plan easily already paid for itself in one day. Save yourself several months of testing and go with inkFrog.

Testmobiletechnica

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really good app, works as described. Had no issues even when switching eBay accounts. This app syncs your Shopify store and eBay store perfectly with many options to customise how it works, it accommodated everything I wanted to do. Highly recommended.

Bits And Bobz Store

very good app works perfectly for us, no issues as of yet

The Chakra Garden

Location Australia

Been using this app for almost two weeks now and am very impressed so far! Simple to use, efficient, affordable, and seamless. Well worth my time and my money so far - great work Inkfrog!

Fashiongallerystore

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I don't have enough good words to say about inkFrog and their customer service. I have been using the inkFrog integration with 3 of my eBay stores and Shopify, and it has done some magic for my business. Not only I can migrate my eBay customer accounts to Shopify and use Conversio email marketing, I also use inkFrog to migrate all my eBay items over to the Shopify. With the multiple features, they offer I don't know what I would have done without inkFrog. Also, their pricing is reasonably priced so they don't try to get all the money from the merchants. So I am a big fan as you can see and they deserve more than 5 stars!

Davit, Founder of BAYSUPERSTRE

A2z Office Equipment

Great app and would recommend, quick and easy to set up and use. I now have 2 eBay stores connected and makes life easier.

Mugvana

Time spent using app About 1 year

By far the best application to get all your listings from Amazon or Shopify to eBay. We have been with them for over 3 years and they have never let us down when it comes to support. Could not recommend this company enough.