inkFrog for eBay

inkFrog for eBay

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Testmobiletechnica

Really good app, works as described. Had no issues even when switching eBay accounts. This app syncs your Shopify store and eBay store perfectly with many options to customise how it works, it accommodated everything I wanted to do. Highly recommended.

Bits And Bobz Store

very good app works perfectly for us, no issues as of yet

The Chakra Garden

Been using this app for almost two weeks now and am very impressed so far! Simple to use, efficient, affordable, and seamless. Well worth my time and my money so far - great work Inkfrog!

Fashiongallerystore

I don't have enough good words to say about inkFrog and their customer service. I have been using the inkFrog integration with 3 of my eBay stores and Shopify, and it has done some magic for my business. Not only I can migrate my eBay customer accounts to Shopify and use Conversio email marketing, I also use inkFrog to migrate all my eBay items over to the Shopify. With the multiple features, they offer I don't know what I would have done without inkFrog. Also, their pricing is reasonably priced so they don't try to get all the money from the merchants. So I am a big fan as you can see and they deserve more than 5 stars!

Davit, Founder of BAYSUPERSTRE

A2z Office Equipment

Great app and would recommend, quick and easy to set up and use. I now have 2 eBay stores connected and makes life easier.

Mugvana

By far the best application to get all your listings from Amazon or Shopify to eBay. We have been with them for over 3 years and they have never let us down when it comes to support. Could not recommend this company enough.

Swzzy

Easy to use and really helpful to integrate your Shopify account with eBay.

Marc Richards Jewelry

Works as described. I've had no issues with the app.

Antiquegarden

So far this is working so great! Support has been very responsive and helpful. I really wish they would come up with an app that is similar for Amazon that would make my year!

My Wrist Time

Highly recommended, great team with more than excellent response time. Absolutely love this app how it makes my selling on eBay so much easier. It's my everyday go to site for products launch and management