inkFrog for eBay

Rating (3.7)
Developer
3.7
September 14, 2018

This is an awesome APP. I signed up for the Designer Program and It has made a lot of difference in the design of my store. The InkFrog Customer Care Team kept me appraise of their progress and included me in the process. InkFrog is the best and I recommend this APP to everyone. Awesome!!

Amazing Toys and Collectibles
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 28, 2018

I have been using Inkfrog for over 5 years to connect my ebay store to Shopify, very smart app, amazing customer support, extremely reliable and best of all an amazing deal

Jewelry By David
Time spent using app: About 4 years
August 24, 2018

Helps us keep eBay going with minimal work fron us or Shopify.

Excellent customer service too!

Batela
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 20, 2018

Nice app! We able to import the products from Shopify with all the details. Generally its taking time to assign the ebay store categories manually to each imported products. Overall, Good templates editor for ebay listings.

Party Savers
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 18, 2018

Started off on the free plan and have just recently happily upgraded to a pay plan. We made the move after testing out inkFrog for several months, during that time the QUICKNESS of getting products listed on eBay and the ability to EASILY change listings has made it painless, that won us over to using this after testing out other eBay apps for Shopify. The ability to list products with variations is a huge time saver. In addition, if you look at the features to cost, inkFrog is a no-brainer. The cost of the pay plan easily already paid for itself in one day. Save yourself several months of testing and go with inkFrog.

Tuned Motoring
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 14, 2018

Really good app, works as described. Had no issues even when switching eBay accounts. This app syncs your Shopify store and eBay store perfectly with many options to customise how it works, it accommodated everything I wanted to do. Highly recommended.

Testmobiletechnica
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 14, 2018

very good app works perfectly for us, no issues as of yet

Bits And Bobz Store
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 14, 2018

Been using this app for almost two weeks now and am very impressed so far! Simple to use, efficient, affordable, and seamless. Well worth my time and my money so far - great work Inkfrog!

The Chakra Garden
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 3, 2018

I don't have enough good words to say about inkFrog and their customer service. I have been using the inkFrog integration with 3 of my eBay stores and Shopify, and it has done some magic for my business. Not only I can migrate my eBay customer accounts to Shopify and use Conversio email marketing, I also use inkFrog to migrate all my eBay items over to the Shopify. With the multiple features, they offer I don't know what I would have done without inkFrog. Also, their pricing is reasonably priced so they don't try to get all the money from the merchants. So I am a big fan as you can see and they deserve more than 5 stars!

Davit, Founder of BAYSUPERSTRE

Fashiongallerystore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 31, 2018

Great app and would recommend, quick and easy to set up and use. I now have 2 eBay stores connected and makes life easier.

A2z Office Equipment