inkFrog for eBay

Developer
inkFrog, Inc
3.8
June 27, 2019

I was sceptical at first and waited 6 months to leave this review, I can honestly say this app is brilliant, my main use is to integrate with ebay.
So if i sell out on my online shop it will automatically put an item out of stock on Ebay.
which means no more heart stopping moments waking up to orders i cannot fulfil.
There are many other powerful tools with inkfrog iv not yet explored. However up-to now simply using it for stock control and ebay templates, its paid for itself many times over.
Oh and any support you need, first class!
taking into consideration we dont pay much in fees, they respond pretty quick. and they deal with idiotic questions very well, which is good for me LOL.
many thanks
www.gothic-fantasy.co.uk

Gothic Fantasy Store
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
inkFrog, Inc replied August 15, 2019

Thanks writing this awesome review! We appreciate it Gothic Fantasy Store :)

Edited June 10, 2019

I searched through a lot of apps before finding InkFrog and it has so delivered all it says in the adverts. The customer service team are on the ball and answer quickly and efficiently. I was getting annoyed with my questions to them but they got me through everything and both Shopify & Ebay are running beautifully alongside each other. The listing software is fantastic and easy to use too. 5/5 from me.

UK Cover Lover
Time spent using app: About 3 years
inkFrog, Inc replied June 17, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback UK Cover Lover!

Edited June 4, 2019

I use this app to link my shopify store to ebay. Once setup the sync between shopify and ebay has worked effortlessly. I make a change on my inventory in shopify and it instantly updates ebay, without even opening inkfrog app.
great so far

Aubyn Rose
Time spent using app: About 1 year
inkFrog, Inc replied June 17, 2019

Thanks for your feedback Aubyn Rose! :)

May 30, 2019

This app works very well for creating listings easily for Ebay. Love it! We can even create variations that are "ebay exclusive" which don't sync inventory etc.

Seed Needs LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 17, 2019

Used it for more than a month, so far so good. Orders are syncing fine, no problem found so far. Thanks

HPZ Pet Rover