eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Jumajo

The experience with Inkfrog is more of a glass half empty than half full. In general documentation is not clear. The connection between Ebay and Shopify is not intuitive (it seems it is until you realize Inkfrog is importing listings that are out of stock on Ebay as in stock to Shopify) and quite often it takes a lot of trial and error to understand where you need to change information so that it updates in the other places. Sometimes we felt settings were in weird places and/or were hard to find (in particular the one for disableing Inkfrog logo in your listings).
Some major tools missing: no way to bulk edit Ebay descriptions, no automatic listing for same object in different Ebay Markets (we would have thought that was a given by now...).
If you have a small store and can manage to do a lot of things manually, Inkfrog is ok, but if you have many listings and need some automatisation, I would not recommend Inkfrog.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for your review Jumajo. We have taken note of your feedback and will discuss it with our developers.

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

Does not sync images with shopify and no BULK edit or CSV for images!!!!! you must do each manually!

September 26, 2019

House of Dasein, inkFrog does not sync image changes done in Shopify after the initial import of the products into the inkFrog software. During the initial import, the images are imported from the store. We don't have the option available to import image changes nor edit images using a CSV (though you can update the listing otherwise, using a CSV file). This review is based on something we don't offer and don't claim to offer but I will submit the suggestion for these types of updates to our developers for consideration in future software updates. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback/suggestions.

Exotic Bear

This is a poor app. Not user friendly. No real integration w an ebay store but the app is listing products somewhere ?????? Where?

September 26, 2019

Exotic Bear please reach out to us at help@inkFrog.com and we'd be happy to assist. inkFrog lists to eBay as well as your eBay store. The store category selections are available in the edit listing page within the inkFrog software.

woot & hammy

I used to think this app was pretty good, but lately, I keep having problems syncing my inventory. For example, something will sell on eBay, say, yesterday, and today, the inventory still hasn't synced with my Shopify store. Also, when I contact customer support, it seems like they just manually update it, but don't fix the root of the problem. They do not care. All they say, when I ask why it takes so long to sync (sometimes 24 hours later, the inventory still has not synced), they just say, Sorry there was a delay. Support has become terrible. If I was okay with manually updating everything myself, I wouldn't bother contacting them.
Right now, every time I sell something on eBay, I have to make sure that the inventory levels are synced. Furthermore, when I import products, sometimes there are problems where the import gets "stuck" and all the time you spent saving the settings for each listing will be lost. Very irritating and time-wasting.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience. We will be taking note of your feedback to ensure that the problems are reviewed with our customer care team and developers. I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please feel free to reach out to our team directly at help@inkFrog.com or myself by emailing sheryl@inkFrog.com and we would be happy to assist you with any issues you may be currently experiencing.

1 STOP SOCCER

Tracking #s doesn't sync all the time. It is very hit and miss with what it will sync. I have to force sync every day. wast of time. Also I contacted customer support manny times with problemmatic result.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you're continuing to experience tracking not syncing, please contact us at help@inkFrog.com and we'd be happy to look into the problem and help to resolve it.

BatteryClerk.ca

App does not work and created duplicate orders as a result. Could not get past setting up more than 5000 sku's. Promised a fix for over 2 weeks and never received this fix.

Wasted so much time and money. Avoid this app!

Style & Horses

Avoid this terrible app and support team all costs! has more bugs than the ebay channel app (which is FREE and updates photos and variants). completely messed up my store- even tho it was only set to sync from shopify to ebay nearly all updates failed or didnt occur and could never get a straight answer from support as to why. Furthermore, it put its logo on every description despite my setting forbidding such.

March 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.

Please feel free reach out to help@inkFrog.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Konstantin Antiques Ltd

If you have time to waste it, this app for you.
No Data and Photos Synchronisation,
Remove your stock from Shopify and Ebay without your permission
Make a chaos in your ebay store.
Just wonderful app if you want always play with frogs, have conversation with irresponsible staff members, have errors trying to access to your profile on time.
You did not sell any more as configuration not show real buyers and communication with them, you will receive only fake accounts, especially emails. in this case frogs only jumping in your head after all this...
This app fit only for one solution - instal share your all stock from Shopify to eBay, and uninstall this Froggy App, as orders you can generate by yourself fast enough and enter real customer details from eBay for future marketing purpose.

HickseyCo

I added this app and immediately removed it because it is not necessary. Inkfrog has charged me $11 for 6 month before I caught it on my statement. I contact them through Shopify Support where they acknowledged the error and said I’d be refunded. I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY REFUND AND THEY EVEN CHARGED ME ANOTHER MONTH. Now Inkfrog will not respond to my follow up messages.

Ghettoblastershop

It' a nightmare to import form shopify to ebay . Does not work in an automatic manner. when you have 2000 item you can t do it manually!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6