eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

PlantsToday

Could be amazing but the amount of time wasted on this app has made me grey. They embed their link on each listing that violates ebay policy so your listings cant be live .. ARRR

QuickDVDdelivery

LIARS!!!! I have been a customer for years. I used their app on 3 sites. On a routine import Inkfrog mixed up all the images so the items in inkfrog had the wrong item. I tried to work with them. I had to get shopify involved. Shopify proved to them that I never changed the images. They refused to acknowledge it was their mistake. Their customer service is the most RUDE and ARROGANT and its not a language thing, they are American. Their goal with customer service is to confuse you and frustrate you until you drop the issue. I have never written a negative review on shopify before for an app. Sometimes the App works but there is no company I would wish to go out of business more than EBAY Connect/Inkfrog. Use them only as a last resort. I'll remove this if they apologize and admit they lied which they have.

Best Buy Deals Global

Useless app! Codisto did a far better job for me. Read my copied conversation withAshley from Inkfrog:
Ashley
Away
2:56 pm in San Tan Valley, US
Ashley
Away
Guys can you check your app itys not listing to ebay well!
Operator profile
inkFrog typically replies in under 5m.
Ashley profile
Hi! Thanks for reaching out. Are you experiencing errors when listing? Any additional clarification will help us identify what is happening in the account.

no your app wont list
i can list 500 products
Ashley profile
Let me take a quick look. Just a few moments please.
ok
Ashley profile
When using this item as an example: https://open.inkfrog.com/listings/edit/30402829 , the error is due to many item specifics not being added. eBay made some updates where some item specifics are now required to be filled out for each product. I have bolded each item specific that is required:
The item specific Department is missing. Add Department to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Inside Leg is missing. Add Inside Leg to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Style is missing. Add Style to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Material is missing. Add Material to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Closure is missing. Add Closure to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Rise is missing. Add Rise to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Size Type is missing. Add Size Type to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again. The item specific Vintage is missing. Add Vintage to this listing, enter a valid value and then try again.
you must be kidding me
everything is on the product from my shop
i guess your app aint worth paying, need to look for another app
9:56 pm
37m ago. Seen
Just deleted the app soon after submitting review!
Sad!!!

BOROPBY - Japanese Fashion & Lifestyle

Terrible customer service.
I want to change the app..
Quick response but just sent templates.
I can't recommend

Jumajo

The experience with Inkfrog is more of a glass half empty than half full. In general documentation is not clear. The connection between Ebay and Shopify is not intuitive (it seems it is until you realize Inkfrog is importing listings that are out of stock on Ebay as in stock to Shopify) and quite often it takes a lot of trial and error to understand where you need to change information so that it updates in the other places. Sometimes we felt settings were in weird places and/or were hard to find (in particular the one for disableing Inkfrog logo in your listings).
Some major tools missing: no way to bulk edit Ebay descriptions, no automatic listing for same object in different Ebay Markets (we would have thought that was a given by now...).
If you have a small store and can manage to do a lot of things manually, Inkfrog is ok, but if you have many listings and need some automatisation, I would not recommend Inkfrog.

September 26, 2019

Thank you for your review Jumajo. We have taken note of your feedback and will discuss it with our developers.

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

Does not sync images with shopify and no BULK edit or CSV for images!!!!! you must do each manually!

September 26, 2019

House of Dasein, inkFrog does not sync image changes done in Shopify after the initial import of the products into the inkFrog software. During the initial import, the images are imported from the store. We don't have the option available to import image changes nor edit images using a CSV (though you can update the listing otherwise, using a CSV file). This review is based on something we don't offer and don't claim to offer but I will submit the suggestion for these types of updates to our developers for consideration in future software updates. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback/suggestions.

Exotic Bear

This is a poor app. Not user friendly. No real integration w an ebay store but the app is listing products somewhere ?????? Where?

September 26, 2019

Exotic Bear please reach out to us at help@inkFrog.com and we'd be happy to assist. inkFrog lists to eBay as well as your eBay store. The store category selections are available in the edit listing page within the inkFrog software.

woot & hammy

I used to think this app was pretty good, but lately, I keep having problems syncing my inventory. For example, something will sell on eBay, say, yesterday, and today, the inventory still hasn't synced with my Shopify store. Also, when I contact customer support, it seems like they just manually update it, but don't fix the root of the problem. They do not care. All they say, when I ask why it takes so long to sync (sometimes 24 hours later, the inventory still has not synced), they just say, Sorry there was a delay. Support has become terrible. If I was okay with manually updating everything myself, I wouldn't bother contacting them.
Right now, every time I sell something on eBay, I have to make sure that the inventory levels are synced. Furthermore, when I import products, sometimes there are problems where the import gets "stuck" and all the time you spent saving the settings for each listing will be lost. Very irritating and time-wasting.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience. We will be taking note of your feedback to ensure that the problems are reviewed with our customer care team and developers. I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please feel free to reach out to our team directly at help@inkFrog.com or myself by emailing sheryl@inkFrog.com and we would be happy to assist you with any issues you may be currently experiencing.

1 STOP SOCCER

Tracking #s doesn't sync all the time. It is very hit and miss with what it will sync. I have to force sync every day. wast of time. Also I contacted customer support manny times with problemmatic result.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you're continuing to experience tracking not syncing, please contact us at help@inkFrog.com and we'd be happy to look into the problem and help to resolve it.

BatteryClerk.ca

App does not work and created duplicate orders as a result. Could not get past setting up more than 5000 sku's. Promised a fix for over 2 weeks and never received this fix.

Wasted so much time and money. Avoid this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7