inkFrog ‑ eBay & Amazon Sync

inkFrog ‑ eBay & Amazon Sync

by inkFrog, Inc

Shopify to eBay in Minutes. Export or import eBay or Amazon.

woot & hammy

I used to think this app was pretty good, but lately, I keep having problems syncing my inventory. For example, something will sell on eBay, say, yesterday, and today, the inventory still hasn't synced with my Shopify store. Also, when I contact customer support, it seems like they just manually update it, but don't fix the root of the problem. They do not care. All they say, when I ask why it takes so long to sync (sometimes 24 hours later, the inventory still has not synced), they just say, Sorry there was a delay. Support has become terrible. If I was okay with manually updating everything myself, I wouldn't bother contacting them.
Right now, every time I sell something on eBay, I have to make sure that the inventory levels are synced. Furthermore, when I import products, sometimes there are problems where the import gets "stuck" and all the time you spent saving the settings for each listing will be lost. Very irritating and time-wasting.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback on your experience. We will be taking note of your feedback to ensure that the problems are reviewed with our customer care team and developers. I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please feel free to reach out to our team directly at help@inkFrog.com or myself by emailing sheryl@inkFrog.com and we would be happy to assist you with any issues you may be currently experiencing.

1 STOP SOCCER

Tracking #s doesn't sync all the time. It is very hit and miss with what it will sync. I have to force sync every day. wast of time. Also I contacted customer support manny times with problemmatic result.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you're continuing to experience tracking not syncing, please contact us at help@inkFrog.com and we'd be happy to look into the problem and help to resolve it.

BatteryClerk.ca

App does not work and created duplicate orders as a result. Could not get past setting up more than 5000 sku's. Promised a fix for over 2 weeks and never received this fix.

Wasted so much time and money. Avoid this app!

Style & Horses

Avoid this terrible app and support team all costs! has more bugs than the ebay channel app (which is FREE and updates photos and variants). completely messed up my store- even tho it was only set to sync from shopify to ebay nearly all updates failed or didnt occur and could never get a straight answer from support as to why. Furthermore, it put its logo on every description despite my setting forbidding such.

March 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.

Please feel free reach out to help@inkFrog.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Konstantin Antiques Ltd

If you have time to waste it, this app for you.
No Data and Photos Synchronisation,
Remove your stock from Shopify and Ebay without your permission
Make a chaos in your ebay store.
Just wonderful app if you want always play with frogs, have conversation with irresponsible staff members, have errors trying to access to your profile on time.
You did not sell any more as configuration not show real buyers and communication with them, you will receive only fake accounts, especially emails. in this case frogs only jumping in your head after all this...
This app fit only for one solution - instal share your all stock from Shopify to eBay, and uninstall this Froggy App, as orders you can generate by yourself fast enough and enter real customer details from eBay for future marketing purpose.

HickseyCo

I added this app and immediately removed it because it is not necessary. Inkfrog has charged me $11 for 6 month before I caught it on my statement. I contact them through Shopify Support where they acknowledged the error and said I’d be refunded. I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY REFUND AND THEY EVEN CHARGED ME ANOTHER MONTH. Now Inkfrog will not respond to my follow up messages.

Ghettoblastershop

It' a nightmare to import form shopify to ebay . Does not work in an automatic manner. when you have 2000 item you can t do it manually!!!

old music store international

i spent a lot of money for nothing. i wrote to the support and there is also no live support. i cant recomand this program. 290 $ spent for nothing !!!!

ModWear

If you value your business be very careful using this, inkfrog randomly updated stock for no reason causing us major issues having to cancel orders. eBay seller ratings plumitted because of this and had to spend hours rectifying this. 3 times its happened, little to no details from a really poor support team, Shame used to be a great product,

Tracie's Boots and Buckles

Worst app ever. Unless you want to get kicked off eBay for having to cancel orders and pay your employees hours upon hours to correct inventory that it messed up do not use. This app costed me thousands before I realized it and support is terrible. I would give it a negative one if I could.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6