inkFrog for eBay

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Retro Street Wares

Okay, I'm HIGHLY annoyed. I wasted over 2 hours setting this horrid app up all for Shopify to tell me that I am now allowed to manage and add my products that I am dropshipping to EBay. Guess I'll just have to add them manually and do it all without an app. If you're dropshipping DO NOT download and use this app. It's a huge waste of time. I don't recommend this in the slightest. Thanks for wasting my already minimal time.

Easycarparts

I can not recommend this app at all, there are nothing but issue to delete an item it takes minimum 15 minutes and has to be deleted in 3 different places. Products imported from ebay no shipping method and they very bravely advised me to do it manually on 10000 items. Any issue you take to them ends up with "our developers are working on the most urgent developments" first try to pass the ball to shopify. Items sold on ebay in different countries wont be ended on shopify so you have to do it manually. HTML Templates cannot be saved and it wont go to ebay correctly. They have lost the plot, they dont know the meaning of channel integration and why sellers are looking for one. I can go on like this but dont see the point, If you want headache you are at the correct place.

Mad Socks Australia

Stay away from this app. This app is constantly out of sync between our shopify store and ebay.
We've had to cancel more than 20 orders in the last couple of month. The worst part is their non existent customer service, they do not respond to emails at all. The chat is never available. Do yourself a favour and to provide you a broken service.

New Life Cardio

We tried to make this app work but lost our patience when the customer service actually started to reply with sarcasm (yes, sarcasm). When we switched to Cadisto for our eBay connection, we learned exactly how bad this app was. It is way too complicated, it is buggy and they try to make your feel like every problem their software has, is your fault.

Kahari

app doesn't work, products doesn't import and developers never reply to any email or chat. app has good things in it if it works

Bewild

Would rate this a Zero- Backend team has no idea what they are doing nor will they honor anything they say- Avoid Subscription as once they have your money you'll never get it back even if you cancel your account and they "mistakenly" never did on their end. Guess my company is just out of that money now as they refuse to refund their error.

Bone Jack Vintage

App ran fine for awhile, then I tried to re-install it after an error. It stopped connecting to my Shopify account, so I tried to get help. Waited two days, contacted them again and was curtly told that when they knew, I'd know, and then they cut me off. Don't bother paying for an app you can't reliably use.

T-Shirtsauce Australia

App completely fails to install in latest chrome browser, just comes up with a runtime errors page, making it unusable.

MMCC USA

Most buggy piece of software I've ever used. In the last 12 months I have emailed them over 40 times regarding issues. Not good enough for a paid app. At least they are usually quick to resolve. Unfortunately the last 3 weeks their server has been very intermittent and remains unresolved. No reply to a request for a credit considering the major disruption this has caused. I have now closed my account with them and will move over to Ebay's app which is free by the way.

Savvy Simulations

Absolutely horrible app. It listed my item for $2.50 instead of $25 resulting in dozens of sales that I had to cancel resulting in unhappy customers.

December 8, 2020

It sounds like a sync setting may have been set to 10% instead of 110% for eBay pricing. If you'd like some assistance with sync settings, please reach out to us at help@inkFrog.com :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9