eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

Queenie's Pawprints

The app doesn't sync items properly, neither it does it regularly. Once you synced it with your shopify store, any new items you list or changes you make to your existing items, it DOES NOT sync them automatically with eBay. You need to manually do it one by one. On top of that, the small plan gives you 300 listings but it also counts towards this limit all the previous listings you had on eBay. Say, you want to list your 100 shopify items on eBay using this app, but you already have another 201 items listed on your ebay account that are not associated with your Shopify store, they will also count towards your limit and you will have the total of 301 listing which exceeds your plan limit. There is no way to avoid it, even though it's so stupid because the app is to sync with Shopify (otherwise why would I need it in the first place?!) As many have already said here, customer service is very unhelpful and their replies leave you wonder if they even want you as a customer. At this stage I am actively looking for another app.

Cards, Collectibles and Gadgets - CCG, LLC

I am changing my review not all because of inkfrog but because of mostly because of ebay. EBAY can ruin your business in 3 seconds flat. I sold $2500 worth of items to clients who are not qualified clients. There has been issue after issue with Ebay I would steer clear of them. Do not be fooled when thinking "this time it will be different". It will not be different and you will dig a hole that will be very costly to get out once you realize there are 10 requests for returns and ebay goes out of their way to ensure it is difficult. I did run into pricing issues which did cost hundreds to remedy. Ink Frog needs to fix pricing issues when you are uploading 700 items and 10 items list for 50% their original prices and receive immediate purchases it is very difficult telling a potential customer, whoops issue with inkfrog I have to cancel. There is no faster way to receive 1-star ratings from "EBAY" clients.

The Bargain Brothers

I first started using this app about a year ago. It worked great for importing and syncing my ebay inventory with Shopify and vise versa..but in the last few months it doesn't do anything useful. In fact it has created more work for me just to make sure it is working correctly. It stopped syncing anything from Shopify and the only way I could get it to work was manually reload and re-sync my listings and inventory. Why am I paying for a service that creates more work for me? On top of that I have reached out to customer service and all I get is an automated message saying they have received my message and are escalating it. I waited over a week to see if any changes of updating were being done or even if there was any follow up on the problem. Nothing..crickets! I can't run my business that way. I've messed up multiple orders because the inventory doesn't get updated after purchases and out of stock items gets sold again. NOT COOL!! I've deleted the app..not worth the money!!

April 23, 2020

Thanks for the feedback The Bargain Brothers. We've reached out to you directly to offer some assistance with the issue you've been experiencing.

Mr. Grease Gun

Right above these ratings, it states that 100 products are free to list. When you look at the subscription description, it states only 10. I hope it's the former because I use this app in Big Commerce and I like it.

April 23, 2020

Mr. Grease Gun - Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies if it caused any confusion. If you have any questions concerning plans or features, please reach out to us at open@inkFrog.com and we'd be happy to assist as well as provide an additional trial period.

Bopshu

The integration app no doubt works well but dont purchase the additional feature of designer template as you will be tired of selecting template to work but unable to save because of the error "invalid content detected" even no such thing exists in your template like any URLs/Contact etc. You pay for additional feature but unable to make your template. On my 6th day and counting ,,,, with email back and forth but no freaking solution at all.

June 17, 2019

Bopshu, I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right. I did follow up with our design team and they've let me know that a fix was released for the problem you had been experiencing with the template. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please let us know.

Dusty Rose Essentials

takes ages to load products and doesn't sync all new incoming orders. It is very hit and miss with what it will sync. Massive waste of time

NextGen Tuning

This app works for the most part. But we have had to redo our listings on the inkfrog side 3-4 times because the profiles, theme, etc. keep changing without us doing anything. Support just blames it on third parties, even though we don't even use any other third parties for ebay except for inkfrog. We have wasted COUNTLESS hours redoing our listings from this issue. Inkfrog will do NOTHING to make up for it. We have paid for inkfrog for awhile now and they won't credit us a penny for the wasted time, money and energy we have had to put in redoing listings because of their coding issues.

So, if you download this app, it may work...but don't be surprised if you have to do work on your listings multiple times.

Kickstarterlegends

THis app does show some promise, as it has a reasonable price point.
But BEWARE that often enough, it fails to import eBay orders, (and therefore fails to import them into Shopify for processing).

So you MUST keep an eye on eBay and Inkfrog AND Shopify. This has happened to all Shopify stores that I have (4 atm), so it must be system wide problems that they have.

Their sync failures have happened multiple times. SO the product, although functional, isn't reliable enough.

Top Meteorite

We have been using this app for nearly 6 months and today we just lost our eBay selling privileges for a week because InkFrog's arbitrary syncs, it is buggy and we spend way too much time dealing with problems...uninstalling it today and looking for another more mature eBay friendly solution.

Spartan Outlet

API connectivity between shopify and inkfrog is not consistent. Continual errors and inventory problems making items show in stock and sell when they've already bee sold.

Previous 1