eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

The Bargain Brothers

I first started using this app about a year ago. It worked great for importing and syncing my ebay inventory with Shopify and vise versa..but in the last few months it doesn't do anything useful. In fact it has created more work for me just to make sure it is working correctly. It stopped syncing anything from Shopify and the only way I could get it to work was manually reload and re-sync my listings and inventory. Why am I paying for a service that creates more work for me? On top of that I have reached out to customer service and all I get is an automated message saying they have received my message and are escalating it. I waited over a week to see if any changes of updating were being done or even if there was any follow up on the problem. Nothing..crickets! I can't run my business that way. I've messed up multiple orders because the inventory doesn't get updated after purchases and out of stock items gets sold again. NOT COOL!! I've deleted the app..not worth the money!!

Mr. Grease Gun

Right above these ratings, it states that 100 products are free to list. When you look at the subscription description, it states only 10. I hope it's the former because I use this app in Big Commerce and I like it.

Bopshu

The integration app no doubt works well but dont purchase the additional feature of designer template as you will be tired of selecting template to work but unable to save because of the error "invalid content detected" even no such thing exists in your template like any URLs/Contact etc. You pay for additional feature but unable to make your template. On my 6th day and counting ,,,, with email back and forth but no freaking solution at all.

June 17, 2019

Bopshu, I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right. I did follow up with our design team and they've let me know that a fix was released for the problem you had been experiencing with the template. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please let us know.

Dusty Rose Essentials

takes ages to load products and doesn't sync all new incoming orders. It is very hit and miss with what it will sync. Massive waste of time

NextGen Tuning

This app works for the most part. But we have had to redo our listings on the inkfrog side 3-4 times because the profiles, theme, etc. keep changing without us doing anything. Support just blames it on third parties, even though we don't even use any other third parties for ebay except for inkfrog. We have wasted COUNTLESS hours redoing our listings from this issue. Inkfrog will do NOTHING to make up for it. We have paid for inkfrog for awhile now and they won't credit us a penny for the wasted time, money and energy we have had to put in redoing listings because of their coding issues.

So, if you download this app, it may work...but don't be surprised if you have to do work on your listings multiple times.

Kickstarterlegends

THis app does show some promise, as it has a reasonable price point.
But BEWARE that often enough, it fails to import eBay orders, (and therefore fails to import them into Shopify for processing).

So you MUST keep an eye on eBay and Inkfrog AND Shopify. This has happened to all Shopify stores that I have (4 atm), so it must be system wide problems that they have.

Their sync failures have happened multiple times. SO the product, although functional, isn't reliable enough.

Top Meteorite

We have been using this app for nearly 6 months and today we just lost our eBay selling privileges for a week because InkFrog's arbitrary syncs, it is buggy and we spend way too much time dealing with problems...uninstalling it today and looking for another more mature eBay friendly solution.

Spartan Outlet

API connectivity between shopify and inkfrog is not consistent. Continual errors and inventory problems making items show in stock and sell when they've already bee sold.

Hawkinsfootwear

To much work fixing all the errors and double checking every listing . Good if you can use on a few top sellers but not a option what to download from website

Ecigaretteempire

really hard to use, and it's nearly impossible to sync with the old ebay listings

Previous 1