inkFrog ‑ eBay & Amazon Sync

inkFrog ‑ eBay & Amazon Sync

by inkFrog, Inc

Shopify to eBay in Minutes. Export or import eBay or Amazon.

Bopshu

The integration app no doubt works well but dont purchase the additional feature of designer template as you will be tired of selecting template to work but unable to save because of the error "invalid content detected" even no such thing exists in your template like any URLs/Contact etc. You pay for additional feature but unable to make your template. On my 6th day and counting ,,,, with email back and forth but no freaking solution at all.

June 17, 2019

Bopshu, I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right. I did follow up with our design team and they've let me know that a fix was released for the problem you had been experiencing with the template. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please let us know.

Dusty Rose Essentials

takes ages to load products and doesn't sync all new incoming orders. It is very hit and miss with what it will sync. Massive waste of time

NextGen Tuning

This app works for the most part. But we have had to redo our listings on the inkfrog side 3-4 times because the profiles, theme, etc. keep changing without us doing anything. Support just blames it on third parties, even though we don't even use any other third parties for ebay except for inkfrog. We have wasted COUNTLESS hours redoing our listings from this issue. Inkfrog will do NOTHING to make up for it. We have paid for inkfrog for awhile now and they won't credit us a penny for the wasted time, money and energy we have had to put in redoing listings because of their coding issues.

So, if you download this app, it may work...but don't be surprised if you have to do work on your listings multiple times.

Kickstarterlegends

THis app does show some promise, as it has a reasonable price point.
But BEWARE that often enough, it fails to import eBay orders, (and therefore fails to import them into Shopify for processing).

So you MUST keep an eye on eBay and Inkfrog AND Shopify. This has happened to all Shopify stores that I have (4 atm), so it must be system wide problems that they have.

Their sync failures have happened multiple times. SO the product, although functional, isn't reliable enough.

Top Meteorite

We have been using this app for nearly 6 months and today we just lost our eBay selling privileges for a week because InkFrog's arbitrary syncs, it is buggy and we spend way too much time dealing with problems...uninstalling it today and looking for another more mature eBay friendly solution.

Spartan Outlet

API connectivity between shopify and inkfrog is not consistent. Continual errors and inventory problems making items show in stock and sell when they've already bee sold.

Hawkinsfootwear

To much work fixing all the errors and double checking every listing . Good if you can use on a few top sellers but not a option what to download from website

Ecigaretteempire

really hard to use, and it's nearly impossible to sync with the old ebay listings

Catbyrd Lingerie

t the one big issue you can't snych new items from ebay to shopify, only from shopify to ebay. when you have hundreds of items on ebay and slow sales on shopify it makes no sense to use it. Not at all happy with it.

Boutique Estella

I'm giving this app two stars because I do think that set-up was quite easy and user-friendly, giving this app some potential. However, and this is a big however, once synced this app completely messed up my inventory. I had to head to the store in the middle of the night, take my e-commerce site offline, and rush to perform inventory (which normally takes 2-3 days) so that I could get my site back up. I read a couple of other reviews that had the same problem, and the suggestion was made to have your inventory on paper before installing this app. That would be your best bet! I use Shopify as my master for my inventory, so I was out of luck.