inkFrog for eBay

Import, export or sync your products with eBay.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

inkFrog for eBay

MiniWar Bits

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Been using this App for a really long time. It is a great App to list products on eBay with and I was a huge fan of it for a really long time. I wish I could give it a better rating but the problem is it has problems with syncing orders between Shopify and eBay. It fails to sync the inventory roughly 2-5% of the time and results in inventory being oversold which is a huge hassle. I brought this issue up to them many times and it's been over a year hoping that they would rectify the issue. Eventually, I was recommended to manually check whether inventory had been updated properly myself at the end of the day, which is quite ridiculous. I ended up having to shut down my Shopify store temporarily as it was disrupting the workflow too much. Sad because if they would fix this issue, I would say Inkfrog would be my go to App. But it's not usable at it's current state and they don't seem like they want to fix or improve the problem like they used to.

War's End Shop

The app just doesn't work. I have been in contact with support, but it's just not working. The app does not sync orders and does not adjust quantity on ebay when items are sold (those two things are basically the whole point of this app, so it cannot even fulfill the most basic promises). My settings are set to sync as they instructed me to do. I don't know how to get this thing to work. Making the ebay listings is easy, so I really really wish this app did the absolute basics of showing me orders and keeping correct quantity. Please, just fix those two (should be very simple) things and it would be a 5 star app. Currently, I have the free version because I can't spend a monthly amount if it isn't working. I would gladly upgrade in a heartbeat if you can fix it. I gave 2 stars because the customer service is good.

My Small Store

Inkfrog was the best app for selling on eBay but things changed. The app needs serious upgrade. I contacted support as I couldn't set eBay prices correctly and "they" kept sending me to the FAQ page - really no help.

Metta Home and Technologies

I'm unable to list to ebay, unable to sync my inventory and basically unable to do anything with this software! Customer service seems more eager to quickly close out tickets then actually make this a functional tool.

VAGPARTS Australia

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Tried to persevere with this app for a long time. Multiple order creation, inconsistent synchronisation, and poor service are the main issues. Final issue was creation of 119 false orders affecting stock, and they were unwilling to help reverse. Advise trying another provider before you get too deep and it is hard to change.

Queenie's Pawprints

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app doesn't sync items properly, neither it does it regularly. Once you synced it with your shopify store, any new items you list or changes you make to your existing items, it DOES NOT sync them automatically with eBay. You need to manually do it one by one. On top of that, the small plan gives you 300 listings but it also counts towards this limit all the previous listings you had on eBay. Say, you want to list your 100 shopify items on eBay using this app, but you already have another 201 items listed on your ebay account that are not associated with your Shopify store, they will also count towards your limit and you will have the total of 301 listing which exceeds your plan limit. There is no way to avoid it, even though it's so stupid because the app is to sync with Shopify (otherwise why would I need it in the first place?!) As many have already said here, customer service is very unhelpful and their replies leave you wonder if they even want you as a customer. At this stage I am actively looking for another app.

Cards, Collectibles and Gadgets - CCG, LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am changing my review not all because of inkfrog but because of mostly because of ebay. EBAY can ruin your business in 3 seconds flat. I sold $2500 worth of items to clients who are not qualified clients. There has been issue after issue with Ebay I would steer clear of them. Do not be fooled when thinking "this time it will be different". It will not be different and you will dig a hole that will be very costly to get out once you realize there are 10 requests for returns and ebay goes out of their way to ensure it is difficult. I did run into pricing issues which did cost hundreds to remedy. Ink Frog needs to fix pricing issues when you are uploading 700 items and 10 items list for 50% their original prices and receive immediate purchases it is very difficult telling a potential customer, whoops issue with inkfrog I have to cancel. There is no faster way to receive 1-star ratings from "EBAY" clients.

The Bargain Brothers

I first started using this app about a year ago. It worked great for importing and syncing my ebay inventory with Shopify and vise versa..but in the last few months it doesn't do anything useful. In fact it has created more work for me just to make sure it is working correctly. It stopped syncing anything from Shopify and the only way I could get it to work was manually reload and re-sync my listings and inventory. Why am I paying for a service that creates more work for me? On top of that I have reached out to customer service and all I get is an automated message saying they have received my message and are escalating it. I waited over a week to see if any changes of updating were being done or even if there was any follow up on the problem. Nothing..crickets! I can't run my business that way. I've messed up multiple orders because the inventory doesn't get updated after purchases and out of stock items gets sold again. NOT COOL!! I've deleted the app..not worth the money!!

April 23, 2020

Thanks for the feedback The Bargain Brothers. We've reached out to you directly to offer some assistance with the issue you've been experiencing.

Mr. Grease Gun

Time spent using app 39 minutes

Right above these ratings, it states that 100 products are free to list. When you look at the subscription description, it states only 10. I hope it's the former because I use this app in Big Commerce and I like it.

April 23, 2020

Mr. Grease Gun - Thanks for bringing this to our attention and apologies if it caused any confusion. If you have any questions concerning plans or features, please reach out to us at open@inkFrog.com and we'd be happy to assist as well as provide an additional trial period.

Bopshu

Location Australia

The integration app no doubt works well but dont purchase the additional feature of designer template as you will be tired of selecting template to work but unable to save because of the error "invalid content detected" even no such thing exists in your template like any URLs/Contact etc. You pay for additional feature but unable to make your template. On my 6th day and counting ,,,, with email back and forth but no freaking solution at all.

June 17, 2019

Bopshu, I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right. I did follow up with our design team and they've let me know that a fix was released for the problem you had been experiencing with the template. If you have additional questions or need further assistance, please let us know.

Previous 1