eBay Connect

eBay Connect

by inkFrog, Inc

Import, export or sync your Shopify products with eBay.

AKC Emporium

I really like this app. It does a lot for us; templating, posting, inventory management, etc. It hasn't been a seamless experience, though. We've been in contact with support frequently and they've been very responsive and helpful. Issues have centered around onboarding (sync settings REALLY need to be all configured up front), GTC Cancellation / Re-listing (the tooltips aren't quite accurate), etc. and issues have generally required manual fixing which is tedious and time consuming. It's frustrating to hit the snags but, once resolved, they stay resolved. Aside from the speed-bumps, InkFrog + Shopify really gets a ton of work done. We're overall very pleased with it.

The Fashion Gift Shop Ltd

Great app, used now for many years. wish it had more features and more UK marketplaces, but that won't add at this stage anyway.

Runnin' Wild Toys

It's good. Easier to use than other apps for sure. There are many features that although we don't really use but look very useful. Recommended for eBay connection

Lovevariety

Nice and easy to use, seems to work a treat, wish it worked with Etsy as well as I would like to export my products from shop to Etsy

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the review Lovevariety! :)

VMC Chinese Parts

4.5 Stars! We have used inkFrog since June of 2017. I currently have approximately 2000 ebay listings thru inkFrog. Very simple to go from your Shopify store to ebay with this app. I highly recommend that you alter your headings to more closely resemble how people search on ebay.
The app is occasionally glitchy. I do check ebay everyday at 3:00 pm to make sure that all my orders have been synching thru. Every once in a while, there are a few left hanging.
I have had good luck with customer service. I haven't used them very often, but when I have, they have been quick.
All in all, I would give inkFrog 4 and a half stars. If I had another site I wanted to hook up with eBay, I would use inkFrog again.

Rock A Punk

Quick and easy to set up. Great addon for first time ventures integrating with eBay. I would love it if it should the listing views and little more detail. Customer support very friendly and knowledgeable.

Opherty Ciocci

Very good cost-quality app, does an excellent job with eBay listings.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com
Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Bluestreak Crystals

I have been using this app for a few months now and overall it works well. It takes time to get used to the user interface and how to manage your listings, but this is never going to be easy whatever tool you use. Synchronisation between shopify and ebay can fail for a number of reasons, so it takes time to understand what all of the errors actually mean. Saying that the support team are very responsive and helpful when it comes to understanding what is broken. I have raised a few enhancement requests, but there is very little appetite to enhance the app which surprises me.

Vapepeople

Ok, this is a great app that syncs your inventory across your sales channels in seconds MOST OF THE TIME. When it doesn't, however, you will not learn about it from the app itself until you get email from angry customers or notice that you oversell you items. Tech support is very helpful and tries to help within an hour or so, but the same type of errors repeat every couple of weeks, making you process all your inventory levels and orders manually.

Streetfaction

Would be nice to upload ALL variants to eBay as well.

Previous 1 3