Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

by Raptor

Instagram Feed in Instagram Style Gallery with NEW API

ascot x charlie

Easy to set up + great customer service! They helped fix my display issue very quickly. Totally recommend.

Majolie Designs

This app was seamless to install making it easier for someone new to Shopify.

Customization was easy and instant for exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend with no hesitation!

Milk + Ginger

Love the Instagram Feed & Slider app. A super simple solution with great results for our store. Love the fact that our customers can follow our insta feed directly from our website. Well done to the developers.

FranLamothe

I used this app to replace the on I had on my website out of the sandbox. It was easy to install and replace the previous one. I recommend the s app.

Patriot Baby

Quick response from customer service. Literally a few minutes after emailing them about my problem not being able to connect my instagram account, they replied and started helping me immediately. The feed is showing up at the bottom of my home page now and resolved in less than 15 min. Highly recommend this app Looks amazing.

GlamandGlowBoutique

The support team has been really responsive in helping us to install the app. We love it! Highly recommending it!

Corner Store Victoria Online

love it! simple design, clean lines super to easy to install at bottom of page. pretty much exactly what I was expecting :)

Revital Exotic Jewelry & Apparel

Super easy to install. Also, the customer service is excellent! They helped me customize a few things. Very fast and efficient. Highly recommend.

Haìress

Amazing app and great support, highly recommend.
I tried 3-4 other highly rated apps prior, this one was by far the best and customizable, easy to install, if you are not internet savvy, simply drop them an email they'll have it all sorted!

ourCommonplace

Great app, and amazing support! Would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking to create an Instagram feed section on your Shopify store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25