Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

CAROLINA CROWLEY

Absolutely love it! Will make your website look super pretty and makes it so easy for customers to go into your instagram account. Also, support is so patient and helpful! 5 stars.

CASITA CANDLES

Great App. The support team was really helpful when I had problems installing it. A great way to add some pop to my home page

Space Bun Mafia

Excellent support. Easy Set up. So happy to have found this plug in! Would recommend. it really elevates the website.

Henxs

Great app, very easy to customize. Been using the apps on various Shopify stores successfully. Recently ran into some install issues and the support was superb. Quick responses every time and they were really helpful to get it sorted. Highly recommended.

shoetique_rack.com

Trying it out, hopefully is what im hoping im supper excited to try it out.i am trying out hoping it works for my small business

TimberJacks Clubs Ltd

Great app, just what we wanted. good support on installation. Nice layout and simple to use admin feature.

Lone Wolf Custom Gear

This app is great. It integrates seamlessly with my theme, and their support is very responsive and quick to action a request.

skincare&plants

I love how easy this app is to use and I got great customer support with a question I had regarding the layout.

Guardii

The app is simple to apply, beautiful and clear layout!, and its free to use. Appreciate the contribution :)

Love Hype and Glory

Fantastic app, looks great on my website and the customer service is outstanding. Lightning fast response. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38