Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

by Raptor

Display Instagram Feed in Instagram Style Gallery in few sec.

CalmOptics™

Highly recommended, the customer service is like no other! They answered all of my questions immediately and even made the changes for my store.

StyleDog.dk

This app is super easy to install. It was very easy to integrate into my webshop and it is very easy to use. And I am not a computer genius - but a 56 year old entrepreneur.

Jay 4 Joy

Super easy to use and install. Does just what you need it to. Easy setup and integration into page.

November 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!! We work hard to satisfy our customers and provide them a pleasant experience :)

Kamrad Showroom

Great app to use as it is easy to apply. Pleased with the response time when we had an issue that needed to be resolved.

The Hangar Whistler

I used this app to display my business' Instagram page on the business website. Very easy to use, instructions are simple!

November 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!! We are very happy know our customers are happy and satisfied :)

GlossednGlazed

Amazing! And this one actually works. Definitely an app you should consider adding to your site! I know I like it.

November 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!! We are glad that you liked our app and your recommendation for our future customers.

The Green Ocean Company

Great app! Easy to install - completed within a few minutes. Looks great on my new store. Thank you!

SIDORA

This app was ideal for our store! We made a few changes to our coding which resulted in it being removed from our storefront. When we contacted support, the respond was quick and their assistance took no time! Very reliable team; we are pleased with the app and service provided!

Velvet Vybes

Really great app, I love it for my website! I love that it shows the instagram feed for any customer to see!

AKMEO

This app is really awesome for my ecommerce store easy setup also very inexpensive would definitely recommend!!

November 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your review!! We are glad that you liked our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8