Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

by Raptor

Instagram Feed in your Instagram Style Gallery with (NEW API)

Lorisglasses

This app was extremely useful and made my website look so much better very easy to use and fast. 10/10 would recommend.

Lead with Luv

I am so happy that this app makes my instagram feed available on my website. Also the customer service was amazing and I received help with 24 hours of sending my email! So great!!!

Grip On Safety

Love this app, just what I needed for my website and the customer service is fast and helpful. Highly recommended!!

nuOriginals.com

Easy to use app and allows for Instagram feed to be added to the Shopify store. Thank you for creating this AWESOME app.

Hope's Jewelry Den

This was extremely easy to install just a few clicks and you're done. I definitely will be recommending to my peers for their stores.

Superfood Market

First review i have written on shopify app store. install this app. now. its great. the best. its good. you should use it.

Osmosis Beauty

App is working great. Had a few issues during install / styling but support was excellent and super responsive.

Ollie's Blooms & Plants

Easy to install, just need to click and follow instruction, code will be automatically installed. Highly recommended.

My True Passion Designs

This is a life-changing app. You gotta try if you're a business owner. I had no issues installing it.

camilomattis.com

I love the app, it is really easy to use and it works very well, it is exactly what I needed it. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32