Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

by Raptor

Instagram Feed in your Instagram Gallery Style with (NEW API)

nine2five apparel

Such a helpful team! We had switched our theme for our site and had deleted the app by accident while changing our site up. We gave them a quick email and they have helped us throughout the process to get it back onto our new site. We would recommend this instagram app to every store. It has an appealing look and slider feature that many apps do not offer. Thank you again for all the help

Flood

Great instagram app - I used a few before but this one is much easier to use and has better features. Great customer service too, immediate replies ever time. Would highly recommend.

It's Glam Hour Inc.

My website looks much more complete, thank you guys for being so shifting with my request to install !

BisousAmsterdam

The app didn't work properly when installing, I asked for help and within 1 hour they responded and fixed my problem. This is a 5-star service. And the app just look amazing!

Cessilié

Love this app! it is super easy to use and completely free!!! installed within 2 mins. thank you thank you.

Sarina Diakos

Love this app, so easy to install and use. It's been the only one I've used so far that has lasted the distance and is still working seamlessly without me having to fix or tweak things all the time. Had constant problems with others but this has worked fine so far. Highly recommend it.

LOVE SOCK COMPANY

Super easy to set up and user friendly. Works immediately. Great app highly recommend it....LOVE it!

HS FLAME

i uninstall this app
i try to install again but the say its paid now ( it was free )????????????????

November 26, 2020

Hello,

We are very sorry for the issue you faced.

We checked our email, however we could not find any email from your end about the issue, our response time is very fast. We could have definitely helped you within a couple of minutes of your email.

We have given instructions in our app on how to delete / remove code. We have one click uninstall feature.

When you delete app, you get the email from app which has the code uninstall instructions.

Also, the app was FREE just for a day as a promotion was going on, we emailed you about this and shared a screenshot also with you in email.

Please respond to our email, we will try to fix everything for you right away.

9MAGCHICAGO

For any page with a decent IG or FB presence, this is an easy low hanging fruit win. Your page will have fresh content as long as you are posting on IG or FB.

FreeToM Prosthetics

WOW!!! I was nervous it was gonna make me do all this code plug in yada yada work only to find out it didn't work in my store. NOPE! It was amazing. I clicked maybe 4 buttons and my instagram was installed bam. Highly recommended. Thank you guys!

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for posting such an encouraging review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35