Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

by Raptor

Display Instagram Feed in Instagram Style Gallery with NEW API

Plato's Closet North Little Rock

Very easy to instal and put on website! I am new to Shopify and adding anything to the page seems daunting, this was not! Thanks!

radi8 branding

This app works well on our website no problems. Plus the customer service is outstanding. We recently had a problem with the update and customer services handle the whole issue for us and super quick. Was shocked at their response time. Highly recommend

The Purity Within

Generally happy with transition to this app. Reached out to support team for help regarding IG feed layout issues. Fixes were made very quickly.

Habits Jackson Hole

The app looks great and after a quick call was able to get it running smoothly. Perfect for my needs.

Le Mot

Amazing assistance, solved my problems in minutes! Great app! Would definitely recommend to someone who is looking for this!

HoxieSpritzer

Works exactly as described! And best of all their customer support is AMAZING - they literally responded to (and implemented) customization requests within minutes. Highly recommended!

Cowhugger

I replaced my Shopify Instagram Feed with this app. I really appreciate how easy it is to use and install and how clean it looks. I do wish it would allow the caption to be displayed without the likes since it makes it look too busy.

March 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We removed likes and comments count for you, so that you can display only caption on image overlay.

Please let us now if we can assist you further.

delanocoffee

Easy to setup and the team was very quick to assist with some coding to get it looking how I wanted. Thank you

HäfeleHome

Amazingly easy! I had a snafu, old feed not going away and they fixed in 2 seconds. Whoever these magic app elves are, kudos.

32 Winds Wine

Very easy to use, with simple and beautiful layout editing. I highly recommend this app for a simple IG feed!

March 25, 2020

Thank you so much for an amazing review :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19