Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

Instagram Feed & Slider Pro

by Raptor

Display Instagram Feed in Instagram Style Gallery in few sec.

JESSA Co.

Works like a charm! Beautiful aesthetic, great functionality, easy to install. Grateful for terrific apps like this one -- thank you!

LE MODERNISME

Great app, does the job perfectly without any coding needed on the HTML page. Perfect for people who want to have it all automatic !

Live UnCensored

This app was very user friendly. It helped me get my Instagram feed on my page in just a couple of minutes.

Lilo & Mooney

Their app is flawless! Exactly what I was looking for. Amazing customer service. They helped me fix the location of "X" instantly! 5+ rating.

Plow Distribution

This app was such a breeze to use. In under 3 minutes I was able to have a beautifully displayed feed of my IG on my store.

jipsē candles

Great app. Easy to use. Looks great. I needed a little help installing (because I am terrible at this sort of thing). They responded immediately. Did what I needed, instead of explaining to me how to do (how great is that!). Great response. Excellent customer service!!!

Celestia

Love this app! Very easy to use , it was exactly what i was looking for didnt have to connect to facebook just my instagram account and I love how it makes my page look that much better. Definitely recommend!

JTEESinc

Very easy to install and customise, even for a technophobe like me! Raised the game of my site, looks very professional apart from the social media marketing benefits. It would be even better if it included stories and highlights. Have yet to see if it will pull in a video post

Unique Designs, Graphic Tees and Gifts at Pemola.com

Great app to try. This app helped me link my store and instagram page. I enjoyed this app. Enthusiastic support team at work.

VICTRESS

This app has a great layout, easy to use, and VERY good support. 5/5. I would strongly recommend using this app for your Instagram app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12