Reviews (389)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration of Instagram feeds into their stores, highlighting its reliability, efficiency, and professional design. It's easy to use, even for those without advanced technical skills, and is effective in showcasing products and boosting sales. The customer service is noted for its quick and effective responses. The app is recommended for its functionality, support, and affordability.

Edited January 9, 2020

Very easy to install and customise, even for a technophobe like me! Raised the game of my site, looks very professional apart from the social media marketing benefits. It would be even better if it included stories and highlights. Have yet to see if it will pull in a video post

JTEESinc
Spain
April 1, 2021

Its so easy to use! Best for any startup or experienced store creator. Super easy to install and update too!

Shop Life with Style
Edited February 28, 2020

I checked many apps with the new instagram feed and this is the best! Easy to install and the customer service is just perfect.
We had an issue with the positioning on the site and it was solved in a few hours.
Just great! Highly recommendable!

Modemeter Stoffmarkt
Germany
Edited April 30, 2022

This app is simple to use and good at doing what it was built to do. It shows my latest Instagram posts on both computer and mobile and syncs instantly with my feed. It means I can show customers new products as soon as I have listed them in the shop. It has a uncluttered layout, plus the link to my instagram page opens in a new window, without taking people away from my website which is an added bonus. Customer support is swift, friendly and effective. Thank you so much.

FAERYSTEPS
November 14, 2019

Super easy to use! Thanks so much for providing such a great service to us!!!i really appreciate it!!!

Dang Sassy Boutique
Edited July 1, 2021

One of my favorite apps. Very easy to use and customer support is super responsive. Flexible in number of posts and auto scroll so that I can control size, number of posts and bandwidth used. Love that I can embed the code in a couple of different places on the site. If you want to see it in action, check it out... orpheusmusicgroup.com

Orpheus Music
Edited September 23, 2020

We are over the moon happy in having found this great app!! A one step straightforward step to add this Shopify approved app. We now are able to robustly and easily show our Instagram feed on our Shopify store. This helps drive our business and will increase sales. Thanks Raptor Media.

Beccas Bags Boutique
June 5, 2022

I used this app to help me add to my Shopify store. And I really like how it was easy to understand.

Châteaux Noir
July 3, 2020

love it! simple design, clean lines super to easy to install at bottom of page. pretty much exactly what I was expecting :)

Corner Store Victoria Online
March 23, 2021

Great app, super easy to use! Would highly recommend, super quick installation, no messing and it's free

Bottle Blonde Studio