Instagram Feed , Slider Raptor

Instagram Feed in Instagram Gallery Style with Grid & Slider

$5.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Raptor Instagram feed and slider pro

Henxs

Location Netherlands

Great app, very easy to customize. Been using the apps on various Shopify stores successfully. Recently ran into some install issues and the support was superb. Quick responses every time and they were really helpful to get it sorted. Highly recommended.

shoetique_rack.com

Time spent using app About 2 years

Trying it out, hopefully is what im hoping im supper excited to try it out.i am trying out hoping it works for my small business

TimberJacks Clubs Ltd

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Great app, just what we wanted. good support on installation. Nice layout and simple to use admin feature.

Lone Wolf Custom Gear

This app is great. It integrates seamlessly with my theme, and their support is very responsive and quick to action a request.

skincare&plants

I love how easy this app is to use and I got great customer support with a question I had regarding the layout.

Guardii

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 12 minutes

The app is simple to apply, beautiful and clear layout!, and its free to use. Appreciate the contribution :)

Love Hype and Glory

Fantastic app, looks great on my website and the customer service is outstanding. Lightning fast response. Highly recommended.

Luxxhaven

Time spent using app About 8 hours

I did a lot of research choosing the best instagram feed slider and so glad I chose this one!! Easy to install great customization options and the support is the best!! So fast, it is astonishing! Anything and everything I wanted they were able to help me with just by adding a little CSS. Highly recommend - easy to see why they have all 5 stars! Thank you!!

Tru Dynasty Collection

I use this app to connect pictures from my social media to my website. This app is very easy to use. On top of that, it's FREE!

The Dangerous Hanger Boutique

Time spent using app 10 minutes

This app is very easy to use. Easy to customize. Made my site more amazing! I think it will take my sells to another level.