Reviews (389)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration of Instagram feeds into their stores, highlighting its reliability, efficiency, and professional design. It's easy to use, even for those without advanced technical skills, and is effective in showcasing products and boosting sales. The customer service is noted for its quick and effective responses. The app is recommended for its functionality, support, and affordability.

November 28, 2019

So far so good. Exactly what i was looking for and at a good price. Took me a while to find but really glad i did. Thank you!

Pretty Beautiful Unlimited
February 24, 2020

This app provides such great support, it was up and running within minutes on both of our websites. Thanks for the super fast response!

Piyama USA
July 9, 2020

Works perfect and better than my theme setting had provided. Love the flexibility to create number of rows as we like and the different settings to include the caption. Definitely a must to install!

ZenKinetix
September 11, 2020

First review i have written on shopify app store. install this app. now. its great. the best. its good. you should use it.

Superfood Market
August 4, 2020

I installed this app on my shopify site to showcase our IG feed and to gain traction to our social medial platforms. I love the way that it looks and was extremely user friendly to install (and uninstall, should you choose to do so). Highly recommend!

Right by Earth
November 27, 2020

Super easy to set up and user friendly. Works immediately. Great app highly recommend it....LOVE it!

LOVE SOCK COMPANY
August 6, 2019

Great app and I really love the function to have Instagram Posts on my website. When I had problems installing the app I got super fast service and the problem was fixed in no time! Thanks

Gwang Koreansk Hudpleie
Norway
August 23, 2019

We are grateful for this app that adds and makes our Instagram feed look professional on our website. Thanks, guys!

Vintage Hip Décor
July 21, 2020

Wonderful app. Automatically updates when feed changes. Customer support is quick and helpful. Very accommodating to personal custom needs.

THE SUN JEWELERS
About 3 years using the app
November 24, 2020

Great app! Easy to use and quick support if required. No need to for any coding experience, one button to install app onto your website. =)

Lash Lounge by Alexandra
About 3 years using the app
Raptor Media replied November 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind words :)