Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

Shop Instagram Feed & UGC

by Growave

Shoppable Instagram gallery that sell. Instagram Shop + Slider

Inkdstationery

I has a few issues integrating the app in my store, but Eldar was most helpful and I'm loving the look so far! I only wish there were more customization options offered from the app's dashboard, rather than having have to modify the code.

Connecteeveee

Love it! Have no problems with it and very flexible! Best app in its field.

Thank you Eldar for your support too. Very appreciated :D

Divaslounge Online

Great app. Just wish the picture quality was a bit better, but good app!

Stinger Supremacy

I was having issues trying to integrate integrate into my website. I sent out a request for help and Eldar helped to implement it right away. The app looks great. Im very impressed and would definitely recommend to anyone looking to integarte their Instagram into their website.

Macey And Co

Eldar was so helpful with helping me customize my InstaPhotos on my Shopify site. This app is fantastic!

The General Store By Plus Minus

Eldar is such a great help - and so prompt too! I just started installing InstaPhotos and I'm so excited to be sharing my Instagram feed on my website. Check it out here, http://thegeneralstore.sg! Best of all - It's free! Thanks so much Eldar and the people behind this app. You've just completed my store!

K Colette Test

We're using this app with some third party customization to filter posts by tag and display them on vendor information pages. It works really well, and is easy to use. We had a couple of hiccups getting it installed, but Eldar was extremely fast and responsive in fixing every issue we had. I would highly suggest this app!

Chocolate Milke

I wish the cost was lower, but I have to give a high rating for customer service. The app works beautifully and because you have to install with code (something I'm not great at), SocialShop double-checked my installation and reached out to offer assistance. This happened within hours of getting it and the problem was fixed immedialtely. Highly recommend.

Southwestco

Great App!! Works great!! I really enjoyed the customer service that comes with it!! You'll love it!!

Kissandcryangels

Awesome app! Not only is is so easy to use once it's set up, but Eldar also took care of the installation himself even before we realized it! Amazing customer support!