Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Instafeed Gallery + Instagram Stories (1-Click Setup)

NEUF.VINGT.CINQ

very good support, and great functions! It looks nice to have highlights on our homepage. it feels different from the classic grid view

ButterBasics

This app is GENIUS. Thank you Vishwesh. Definitely worth the paid version. I'm very happy with it! Good job

Anansé Naturals

Fantastic app, with incredible support. They have been very, very responsive to suggestions, and the app has helped to increase traffic to my Instagram site. I would highly recommend it.

WaldronCrafts Store

Great app, outstanding support. Do you need anything else?? Love the way use the highlights stories, was the only app that works like a charm

The Art of John Kindelan

Just installed it, so easy to set up, covered everything I needed, and love the ease of use, thank you for creating this, great work.

WALKANDWARDROBRE

This App is amazing and really make my website more interactive and intresting. My customers get to watch the bts of me running my business and it's great !

Shaman eBooks

Powerful tools, great function and the customer support is next level... They not only answered all my questions but also helped me personally via chat with the customization of the tools they offer.

They made my page look so much more attractive to customers! Thank you very much <3

JazzleBeauty

I was looking for something that features my IG Story and Feed and have chanced upon this. Not regretting it, loving the widget so far! Customer service was quick and accommodated to my requests. Fuss-free installation that comes with a video tutorial on where to place the code in the site, two thumbs up recommended!

Daisy’s Deluxe Dogs

amazing, they get back to me within seconds of asking for help and sort any problems i have im so happy i found this app i love it and the support i get with it.

Wooliio

nice app and very helpful support. godddddddddddddddd