Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Instafeed Gallery with Instagram Stories (1-Click Setup)

SCARIIA BEAUTY

I love this app! This is a very helful app, I can put it easily on my homepage and everybody find it very beautiful and awesome !!

bani

A very nice app with simpel nice design. I had a problem with my stories, and i sent a mail. He fixed it right away. did not expect that fast respons when im not even paying for the app. 10/10 recommend!!

The Afro Belle

I've had this app all of five minutes and it is just wonderful! I have no idea how to work html, and I expected to have to play around with it a bit. But nope -- there's a link that brings you right to the YouTube video that gives step-by-step instructions on how to install the various widgets to your page. That is just amazing to me and has made me so excited this evening! Thank you for a great app. Efficient and user friendly! =)

Blazin Fashion

The app is easy to use and adjust to your liking. If we ever required any help with adjustments, they have it taken care of by the next day. Highly recommend it for anyone wanting to share their feeds and highlights to their website.

Almaazur Swimwear

Excellent app, excellent service and easy to use.
We have a multilingual site and it was only showing on the root language. I have asked it was possible to have it on the 2 other languages and it was fixed in 5 min.

Hope Mattress

This app is very easy tp use. Great support when I want further customization. Highly recommend for highlighting your instagram account!

SAHRY

El equipo de asistencia es el mejor que me ha atendido de todo shopify, me han echo unos ajustes para que quedará muy estético con el diseño de mi tema, recomendados 100%. Gracias

PurityBox

The app is exactly what it tells it is. It is simple to use and set up, and support for the app is really quick and very helpful.

BaziBoonie

This app is so cool and customer service is excellent!!! It’s super easy to install and easy for customers to see your IG!!!

camino-eco

An amazing plugin confirms the site, and excellent service!
The installation is very simple, and I asked for help to place the plugin on the site in the usual place, I got help immediately

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31