Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by Adevole

Instagram Stories & Highlights with Feed as Social Proof!

Gaphna

This app works amazingly and they have great communication throughout setting it up! I get to show my social aspect to my website.

CASSY | Vêtements et accessoires pour femmes

Superbe application ! Service client très rapide à répondre. Application facile à installer et utiliser. Le seul point négatif je dirai c'est que les histoires sont un peu longues à s'afficher quand on arrive sur le site.

www.TheGlamSupply.com

Love this app and their customer support so helpful. They sat with me for almost an hour to answer questions and to help with any tech support.

Queen Bean Cafe Niagara

Really easy to set up. Even for me! This is my first shopify store and a bit daunting, this was easy to set up

Kanlungan Umbrellas

Great app and great support! The developer is very responsive and can fix any customization or problem.

Risen Boutique

Super easy to set up. Looks great. Thank you for making setting this up so easy! No need to copy code.

Brynley King - eCommerce Growth Pty Ltd

This app is amazing and the service is top-notch! Highly recommend! Best support I've had on a Shopify app so far! Thank you!

BEBA Botanica

This is really easy to use and looks great. Thank you - can't wait to see my site live ! Pity the discount link can't be automated... maybe soon?

May 29, 2020

Thank you for the kind review. If you need any customization with Instagram Feed and Stories or help with the app in the future. Feel free to drop us a message in customer chat :)

Ozone Bottles

very nice app!! I love it and seems pretty easy to use. Thank you!!

PupediPasta

Best instagram integration I've seen so far. Great customer service and fast response! Thanks for the help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9