Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Easiest 1-Click setup Instafeed + Instagram Stories

B. Honey Cosmetics

I have just started to use the app, but it's very user friendly!! I love the way it looks on my page, I was using Instafeed before which was good but this looks better. :)

Ten Acres ~ The Shop at The Mount Vineyard

Wonderfully quick help and easy integration! Easy to install and they formatted to work well with my visuals. Highly Recommend!

The Unlimited Box

5 / 5 Stars!
AMAZING customer service, very quick and efficient!
Very easy to set up, takes 2min!
They changed the style so it fits perfect to my page!
Thanks a lot, exactly what I was looking for!

Merakii Shoetique

I love how fast and easy the setup was. Looks so good on my website! I will tell my friends with a Shopify store about this app.

The Mad Petter

Fast, easy, beautiful... IG Feed+ stories App :D Absolutely love it, great customer support from Vishwesh.

Arora Lights Candle Co

I like the app very much. Its easy to install and setup. The client support was very helpful and I like that.

Xarbo

This app is great for connecting your website visitors to your Instagram page to create a strong follow. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to build an Instagram following for their brand.

Lumiere Aromas

Best Instagram App! I have tried a few, and this is by far the easiest to install. Client support was really helpful. Solved all my questions. 100% recommend.

Cosmetic World

App was very easy to install and connect to website, and very simple to use. Very impressed with the customer service, Vish was very quick to answer my questions and assist me with the layout. Highly recommend the app.

HOLD

This app is AMAZING, so pleased I discovered it! The only one I've found that pulls Reels through to your store as well... Also the first instant chat that is actually instant, amazing customer support 10/10 from me!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38