Instafeed Instagram Feed/Story

Instagram Gallery + Instagram Stories/Highlights +Social Proof

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Instagram Feed + Stories

PHLIZON

Location China

Awesome work! ! Great and quick customer service!! Really nice app. If you are looking for the Instagram section app for your store, just try it and will not regret!

June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, it means a lot :)

War Wolf Studio

Some people find this app silly, but I don't! It's important to get in touch with your customers & fan base, so having Instagram stories built into your website is a plus. It also allows sharing updates. Overall excellent app!

June 27, 2022

Thank you for taking time out for a review.

I Want That Present

Great app, it does everything you need it to do. Easy to install and I've had no problems with it so far.

June 27, 2022

Glad you liked the app, if you face any issues feel free to reach out to us over chat.

XOCO

I really love this app, is easy to use and has everything I need! Thank you to the creator of this amazing app!

June 27, 2022

Welcome, glad you liked the app!

STABLE of Ireland

Location Ireland

This is a great app for integrating our social + web, and with fab support from Vishwesh who is super-responsive.

June 27, 2022

Thank you for the review. We always strive to provide the best customer support possible.

CHAI

Location Hong Kong SAR

Overall straightforward app automatically showing highlights and feeds at the footer. Instant support response helped me quickly fixed some minor issue. 5 stars!

June 27, 2022

Thank you for the review. We are always here to help you with any support you need with the app.

MOODEAUX®

Just started using the app, and needed some help with customizing it to my liking - and WOW were changes made QUICK. Literally, 12:00AM quick - until I felt everything was in a great spot. Recommend totally based on the customer service.

June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. We always strive to provide quick customer support.

Ritzy Mash

Location Chile

Excelente! funciona muy bien, los contacté y la respuesta fue inmediata. Además no hace más lenta la carga del sitio como otras app

June 27, 2022

Thank you for the review, means a lot to us.

WYLD HOME

Very nice app with first class support. We use it for posts rather than for stories but the functionality of both is excellent.

June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!

Kunitsa Co.

Vishwesh is a wizard. His customizations are incredible and within hours if not minutes. Highly recommended!!

June 27, 2022

Thank you for those kind words!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47