Instagram Feed + Stories

Instagram Feed + Stories

by eShopCRM

Customized Instafeed Gallery + Instagram Stories / Highlights

Different Breeds Clothing™️

The app is great and the great support team response to my issues fast and it looks great on my site!!!

leeloo.dog

Vishwesh Shetty was available on a Sunday! He is so talented! He managed to integrate our feed in less than 3 minutes, giving an elegant and refined look of our home page. We are VERY HAPPY!

The Candy Spot

Instantly satisfied! I installed within minutes, easy to understand the dashboard and chat. Thumbs up!

www.ouate-paris.com

This app is genius to increase social media + ecomm synergises !! Also, they've been very helpful regarding cutomization! Thank you so much =)

Stewarts Menswear

The app was easy to download and looks fabulous on our website. I asked for the highlight feed to be relocated on my webpage and it was done for me very quickly.

KenRandall

Thanks you so much for this app. It makes my life a lot easier. Thank you again. I will make sure and spread the word,

Peacaloo

It was quick and easy! Love it so far! Appreciate the immediate support for implementing the app. Thank you!

Crystaleyez_official

Excellent, thank you very much. The support is very fast and customized for me! Looks great and just right.

Mas Productos Españoles

Well done! I have used it for sometime now and i am very impressed. Simple, effective! Great support always!

Armans Fine Jewellery

Amazing app and even better customer support. I have required assistance from Vishwesh twice in my time using the app and he has been able to assist me in a timely and efficient manner. Highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25