Instant Search +

Instant Search +

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Search and Merchandising to Optimize Conversion

PJ Warehouse

Love this product and the support team. Besides having a great product, that possesses the technological power to answer all of my needs, they also help me along the way to customize the service towards my website specificities.

Purplecultures

Awesome App, Makes search look amazing it feels like an interactive webpage..Totally recommend it.. www.purplecultures.com

Lastseason

Works really well strait out of the box

Sporting Up

Great app and company. We've been a customer for several years and really like the product!

Thephotosavings

Our website Thephotosavings.com has a huge selection of products in many different categories and we were very frustrated with the standard Shopify search bar. Instant Search + has been a perfect addition to our store. Their customer service team is impressively responsive and informative. We had an issue with pictures not appearing in the drop down auto-fill search bar and they narrowed the problem down in a matter of minutes. (BTW it was my fault). Nothing wrong with the program. Thephotosavings.com

Tstarsonline

Great App! make every product in your store visible! Very responsive customer service. Recommended for every site!

Greatvacs

Great app, and great customer service!

Walden Home Decor

This app, the support, the functionality of the search process, is something that no store can do without. I have not had one issue with their app, but I did have questions, so I could learn more on best methods. Their support is FAST and professional, which is hard to find these days. Would I recommend? You betcha!

Cureuv

great search for the price. Easy to install, good analytics, and easy optimization.

Inksdirect

Fantastic app, transforms the search experience exponentially. Lasts hope it converts to sales !!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55