Search, Filter & Merchandising

Search, Filter & Merchandising

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Instant Search. Collections Filter. Personalized Merchandising

Supplement First

This is a great app. I saw a conversion rate increase right after installing. I suspect this app is helping my customer find the right products.

Steve Madden Taiwan

Had issue using the app, Just finished a online help out section by Ido Barel, he fixed it in 5 minutes!! Wow, the filter style problem bug me for days and can't believe how efficient they are for improving my website!! THANK YOU

Velour

This app helps with site speed when filtering through collections and also their Devs are super helpful if you run into any issues!

BonTon

Goes 1 step ahead of the other search and collection management apps by providing merchandising capabilities. Goes 1 step further ahead of the competition in similar space by providing AI and visual searching capabilities. I want to cut some points for the out-of-the-box UI, but I want to add hundreds of extra points for the support. Hence a 5-star rating despite any issues any one may face. These guys have TOP NOTCH support and you can partner with them eyes closed. They have a highly responsive support as well as development team who will get you setup and going in no time. Their enterprise plans are fair and their sales team is just awesome.

MaxTool

My company has been using Instant Search Plus for a while now, they offer great service and app support.

KIPOS NUTRIMART

Highly Recommend! I was so incredibly please by the Fast Service. It makes searching easier, aesthetically pleasing & your ideas are totally customizable on their dashboard! 10 of 10 recommend this App!

Bodybuilding.com

One of the best onsite search Apps I have used in my career. Tons of features and customizations that any user can take action on. One of the greatest values of instant search is their customer service. Extremely fast response times and if they can't resolve over email they will schedule a 30 minute session with you asap. Would highly recommend this app to anyone on the fence or in the midst of researching on site search software.

Azura Runway

Great App, very good at what they do and extremely helpful in assisting us on tasks. Would highly recommend

Nippon Power

I used this app to allow for realtime search results as you type. The search results are very accurate and it does what we need. It also has a lot of customizable option and filters. I highly recommend this app!

Mysterious

We used this app for a year at the rate of $49.99/mo without any issues. But at the end of the year, they inform us that they now base their plans on monthly Sessions (not the number of search queries) and that we're now forced into a plan that is $129/mo. That is an unreasonable upsell considering we spend on marketing to increase our traffic (sessions) but that does not necessarily translate into increased use of this search bar app. Why? Because we target our advertising at specific products and pages. In-store Searches are primarily driven by Organic Traffic. So why should we pay more for a search bar because we advertise more? Especially when that does not impact searches by organic users? If we have 72,000 sessions but only 2,000 searches... why are we paying for sessions? These things are unrelated and it's a sneaky way of linking their fees to our marketing spend. Big NOPE. If you want to be penalized for spending more on marketing and increasing your sessions, then this might be the search bar for you! But there are plenty of other highly functional search bar apps that charge based on actual use of the search bar - based on searches. When asked for an explanation about this via their support channel the responses were timely but terse and uninformative. For $129/mo you at least expect very friendly customer support. After the initial 1-star review we posted they reached out to complain about details of the review but not to offer any sort of remedy to the core issue. Seems they are more concerned with review stars than with customer satisfaction.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 67 68