Search & Product Filters

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flask

The best search & filtering app there is, hands down. All the rest dont come close. Worth the money, no question

Halberstadt's Bismarck

Would NOT recommend. This app ads code to your site that takes developer support to delete. Bad business! Subpar customer service and the functionality is really bad. The look and feel is not responsive either.

May 31, 2022

Dear,
Per Shopify's records, you installed the app Jan 31, uninstalled and then again installed on Feb 28 2022. Apparently did not take developer support to delete the app then... Not only you re-installed the app, you subscribed to a plan and used it for 3 full months. During this period, per our Zendesk records, we have not received any support request from you whatsoever. We serve THOUSANDs of Shopify stores, yet we are truly puzzled by your review. Still, if you need help, we are happy to help you out if needed at support@fastsimon.com.
Cheers
Fast Simon Team

andar JAPAN

Location Japan

FAST SIMON is very easy to use, but really powerful solution for merchants to improve Search System. It covers not only product search but do help boost CRM and SEO too. The help center is very professional. I recommend it.

GarnetBazar

First of all, I want to thank the support team for this wonderful application. There seem to be over 5 people assigned to each other to bring the design and specs to my specifications.
I also want to thank the development team for this app - it's great.
At first I was intimidated by how much this application goes through the store and integrates into it, but now I do not see a future without it, it actually realized my dreams of how filter and search should be in my store.
I definitely recommend it as one of the essential apps that should be installed in any store that has over 1000 items.
All the best, Tony
I also want to thank the development team for this app - it's great.
All the best, Tony

Smart Talk

Location Portugal

It's a great app, but most of all the support is amazing! The least positive part is the price but it is what it is. But I recommend!

The Coffee Shopping Network

I love this app. A professional search tool for our site. It has paid for itself significantly! I just upgraded to the next level and look forward to the changes.

Heroes & Villains

Have really enjoyed using this. It has made merchandising really easy. Customer support has been really responsive as well.

Halberstadt’s on Broadway

Looks terrible on the site and when you try to delete the app, it leaves code on the site so it breaks other apps.

May 5, 2022

Hi,
Sorry that you were having a bad experience. Here's what happened.
You installed our app twice on November and December 2021, and used it until April. You had 3 support tickets opened. All three tickets were responded to immediately in minutes, yet there was no response or acknowledgement from you. We also tried to reach you directly - yet no response. Please check your email system as it may have been blocking our support responses.
Also, while you have been using our app, you had another search & filter app installed at the same time. This may have caused a conflict on your store's front end. There is no code left by our application on your store.
We are happy to help you out. Please contact our support@fastsimon.com and leave a phone number in case our email response is blocked.
Thanks
Fast Simon team

UrbanStock LA

Love this app, so much customization options and it creates a professional appearance. Support is quick too

Bokksu Grocery

We integrated Fast Simon search engine into our store. It has been great and the search is very advanced. They also have great customer service that help integrate their product into our store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71