Instant Search+ and Filters

Instant Search+ and Filters

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

Fosco Connect

I have been using Instant Search + for over 5 years and it has been working flawlessly for me. The search result is fast, accurate, and very easy to configure. Highly recommended from my perspective!

jmind123

It seems to be ok but I the index took too long to complete for a simple store. Also the App admin is a bit hard to use.

Embre Day

I've tried a couple other search apps, of course hoping for the cheapest solution, I've always come back to Instant Search +. They have top notch service they are so responsive to questions. It's worth it just for that alone but I also think it's one of the best search apps you can get for shopify.

Linemen's Supply

Amazing app right out of the box. Would like to see some more custom features down the line but it has done everything we can ask for.

Targus US

fast customer service response which i really like. there are some things that take time to understand but overall this app seems to suit our needs. thanks

Consuela

Great and super fast customer service! Highly customizable app with good, easy to decipher analytics.

L'Atelier Global

Still setting up my store, and after initially paying for another search app, I made the decision to try Instant Search. Their aesthetic really suits my type of store, and the custom settings provide you with so many options. I am new to all of this, and am so happy I found this app.

city'super E-Shop

This is an excellent search app, which they have well designed functions to help merchant to uplift customer's online searching experience. Furthermore, they have one of the best customer services supports to provide valuable advise, as well as willing to linkup other App owner to resolve my challenges. Well Done ED!

PortableHandwashing.com

A+, great great great customer service! thanks to Matt for the help. We use your service for 3 sites and recommend it to others.

ICCTUNING

I'm begginig to use this app, the search engine is intuitive and easy, Its helping me with very complex products that have many variants. Support has been very good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64