Search & Product Filters

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shop Fortune Costumes Lingerie

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Amazing Customer Support! I had an issue and the team at fast Simon fixed the issue straight away, they have been so quick and effecient

Ezailer

Time spent using app About 1 month

Search & Product Filters App is absolutely excellent and has fantastic options for displaying collections, and with very quick search features and much more. Support, Stav was very thorough and helpful in support with a query. If I was a store customer, I would especially like the large product cards that showcase and enhance home & outdoor collections brilliantly. Superb app with excellent support 5 stars. Ezailer Store

ukeod

Time spent using app 1 day

I did not fully explore the app but find the demand for customer geo-location data on sign up, unacceptable. There is no reason for this app to have that information, why do they need to know a 10 digit grid for my customers - I don't need to know it so why do they make this a condition of using their app?

August 4, 2022

Dear UKEOD,
Thank you for question. Our app is asking for permission to read orders so that it can be used as a signal for our AI in search, discovery, merchandising, etc. Using order data as an AI signal significantly improves results for merchants. Our app does not save or care about any PII or customer data such as 10 digit grid... Unfortunately, Shopify does not provide a mechanism to refine access to specific elements of order data. Hopefully it answers your question, and it will encourage you to fully explore the app.
Best
Fast Simon team

VANITY TABLE

This app truly maximize conversion rate & AOV. This app does not a combination of simple search bar or filters, but providing best Shopping Experiences for our customers. The help center is so much helpful and fast. Anyone who tired of delaying services must use this app. Highly recommended.

Flask

The best search & filtering app there is, hands down. All the rest dont come close. Worth the money, no question

Halberstadt's Bismarck

Would NOT recommend. This app ads code to your site that takes developer support to delete. Bad business! Subpar customer service and the functionality is really bad. The look and feel is not responsive either.

May 31, 2022

Dear,
Per Shopify's records, you installed the app Jan 31, uninstalled and then again installed on Feb 28 2022. Apparently did not take developer support to delete the app then... Not only you re-installed the app, you subscribed to a plan and used it for 3 full months. During this period, per our Zendesk records, we have not received any support request from you whatsoever. We serve THOUSANDs of Shopify stores, yet we are truly puzzled by your review. Still, if you need help, we are happy to help you out if needed at support@fastsimon.com.
Cheers
Fast Simon Team

andar JAPAN

Location Japan

FAST SIMON is very easy to use, but really powerful solution for merchants to improve Search System. It covers not only product search but do help boost CRM and SEO too. The help center is very professional. I recommend it.

GarnetBazar

First of all, I want to thank the support team for this wonderful application. There seem to be over 5 people assigned to each other to bring the design and specs to my specifications.
I also want to thank the development team for this app - it's great.
At first I was intimidated by how much this application goes through the store and integrates into it, but now I do not see a future without it, it actually realized my dreams of how filter and search should be in my store.
I definitely recommend it as one of the essential apps that should be installed in any store that has over 1000 items.
All the best, Tony
I also want to thank the development team for this app - it's great.
All the best, Tony

Smart Talk

Location Portugal

It's a great app, but most of all the support is amazing! The least positive part is the price but it is what it is. But I recommend!

The Coffee Shopping Network

I love this app. A professional search tool for our site. It has paid for itself significantly! I just upgraded to the next level and look forward to the changes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71