Search, Filter & Merchandising

Search, Filter & Merchandising

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Instant Search. Collections Filter. Personalized Merchandising

Milan Kids Boutique

Great support! very useful for helping customers search for products, and it fits well with my store theme.

BlackToe Running Inc.

Support is very responsive and they work hard to make the solution have not only the functionality but also the look and feel that works. The actual functionality of this solution is top-notch.

Lord & Taylor

We have been working with the Fast Simon team since our launch and they could not have made it easier for us. The app is very user friendly and the support team is very quick at helping us trouble shoot. The analytics portion does a good on giving insights and suggestions on what happening on our site.

Iguana Sell DE

We are using this application as our Shopify search engine. It was quite fast and easy to configure and we obtained results inmediately.
Highly recommended.

Mr Vitamins

We use this app for our onsite search - it's been a great improvement on our previous app, Algolia. We are looking forward to implementing Fast Simon across our category VM, filters and PDP recommendations. Highly recommend.

Denny's

IS has really helped us bring our Shopify store to the next level. With more than 10,000 SKU's on our site most applications could not provide/handle the extensive filter/sorting options that IS has to offer. Would highly recommend this application to anyone looking to take their online presence to the next level.

AlchePharma

After trying multiple search engines, I finally found it to be what I believe is the best. This search engine can quickly locate the most minute detail in a product description and present to the user a complete listing of all products containing that detail (i.e., the color ‘red’) in a speedy and user-friendly style. My site includes hundreds of products where individuals may be seeking a product trait as opposed to a product name, and this engine is an incredible tool for a fulfilling, enjoyable consumer experience. A Very Happy Ralph Turchiano -CEO AlchePharma

Sweet & Spark

We've been using this app for years now and love the functionality it offers. Also their help team is very responsive!

CollectibleXchange

Every time I have questions, issues and or a problem, they are there for me with quick responses and or solutions. Top notch service

BulbAmerica

Great customer service! Thanks to IS+ support team for their help with setting up the app. The IS search solution has a lot of futures and I would strongly recommend it!