Instant Search+ and Filters

Instant Search+ and Filters

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

L'Atelier Global

Still setting up my store, and after initially paying for another search app, I made the decision to try Instant Search. Their aesthetic really suits my type of store, and the custom settings provide you with so many options. I am new to all of this, and am so happy I found this app.

city'super E-Shop

This is an excellent search app, which they have well designed functions to help merchant to uplift customer's online searching experience. Furthermore, they have one of the best customer services supports to provide valuable advise, as well as willing to linkup other App owner to resolve my challenges. Well Done ED!

PortableHandwashing.com

A+, great great great customer service! thanks to Matt for the help. We use your service for 3 sites and recommend it to others.

ICCTUNING

I'm begginig to use this app, the search engine is intuitive and easy, Its helping me with very complex products that have many variants. Support has been very good.

VPA Australia

Great work guys. Easy app to install and use. Great customer service as well for app questions. 10/10

Vase Pearlfection | Floating Pearls

Very nice app. Good customer service. Would recommend. I asked for help and they gave it right away.

REBDOLLS

Great app, allows customers to easily find what they are looking for. Customer care team was very helpful in our set up inquiries.

DiscountDressShop

I recently completely changed my theme and inquired with Instant Search to update the code. That same day they were done. Thankfully it was an easy fix for them. I've enjoyed the facet search capabilities that IS has to offer. I've also been able to tailor and customize the search to look more like my website. Ton of features and endless variants can be added with tags. I also enjoy the analytics which helps me to refine and adjust words to make the searching easier for customers. Redirect option when certain search words are entered is a wonderful feature as well. As mentioned there are a ton of options and features too many to list.

TRM Medellin

I recommend this app, I searched a lot and finally got into this one. Great App, support and service.

Team Power Products

Have add Instant Search installed for a few days, and am amazed at speed of search, and the products (with pictures) it displays. Easy install and very thorough guided guided setup.