Instant Search +

Instant Search +

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Advanced Search App, Filters, Merchandising used by Top Brands

snowjoebeta

I love Instant Search +. The app is great, gives so much value to our Shopify stores. The support is great too! quick and helpful responses. Highly recommended!

Thompson Mug Co. - Dugout Mugs

This is one of our superweapons on our store. We recommend it to everybody we talk to.

The customer service is on point. Ed & Jay and their team have been very helpful and very prompt.

Thank you!
Aleks

Cortek Exhaust Limited

Tried a lot of search result and this one is the best for our needs. it allows customers to make multiple selections.

VAVOOM

It would have been 5 stars if the app can also create filters for shopify collections not just on the search results :)

May 2, 2019

Thank you for the review. The app can also create filters for collections. Please contact our support at support@instantsearchplus.com

ELEVTD

Excellent customer service for answering any questions...quick to respond and very helpful! So appreciated!

Bella Notte Linens

ISP is a great product with a solid team to lend their expertise when needed. So many of our ongoing improvements will be solved using ISP, and I know that if I run into any trouble that Ed, Kate and Einav are there to help. Highly recommended!

Ovidis Adaptive Wear

This app is really easy to use and works instantly. There are a lot of configurations but the defaults give great results right away. What I love best is that it works for multiple languages when you use langify which was a must for me. Thank you for a great app!

OptimOZ.com.au

There is no question that this is the sophisticated search functionality every online store must have!

simplyWORKOUT

Reliable and fast - a couple things that I like to see when downloading an app for our site. Thanks guys!

Different Drop

A proper search has been a great addition to our store. Would recommend instant search. Easy to set up and reasonably priced.