Instant Search +

Instant Search +

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Advanced Search App, Filters, Merchandising used by Top Brands

Gamer Nation

The app is free so that is great, and it work right out of the box. Just install it and sync your prodcut feed and you are good to go. Quick support also!

All Things For Kids

I had an issue, but it was resolved super quickly. Would recommend this app
thanks for the quick response guys

BrightMinds Educational toys, gifts, games & kids books

Superb search, superb support (Tnx Ed and team). I did pay for custom css and theme integration but it is seamless with the site and looks great. Faster than other searches and intelligent results. We have over 4k skus so essential app for us.
We now have over 60k skus and I wouldn't be without IS+, just removed another recently bought app and added (with Danny's help) their recommendations and seen site load speed decrease by 30%- RESULT.

Tenth Street Hats

This app is a no brainer if your store has a lot of products. The look-a-alike feature is awesome and does a great job of recommending similar products. If you take the time to add a lot of tags to your products, you can really develop great searching capabilities on your site to show customers exactly what they are looking for. Also, shoutout to Ed in customer service for all the help!

Psycho Bunny

This app is great for search and more! Support is great! Quick to answer and useful info. UI is a bit confusing and analytics are limited for dates but otherwise 5/5.

Cambridge Environmental Products, Inc.

Great search app. Very versatile, and the best part is the support! If there's any issue you can't quickly solve yourself, the team is super easy to work with and responds quickly. I had an issue, and not only did they show me how to fix it in the future, they did a hands-on fix for me right away without me asking. Great service, great app.

Efilters.ca

We use this app to help our customers with their Product search. It brings up a slew of Products just by typing in one word or letter! It is amazing and makes buying on our site much easier for our customers! Way to Go! We will highly recommend this to any online retailer on Shopify!

PJ Warehouse

Love this product and the support team. Besides having a great product, that possesses the technological power to answer all of my needs, they also help me along the way to customize the service towards my website specificities.

Purplecultures

Awesome App, Makes search look amazing it feels like an interactive webpage..Totally recommend it.. www.purplecultures.com

Lastseason

Works really well strait out of the box