Search & Product Filters

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CollectibleXchange

Time spent using app About 1 year

Every time I have questions, issues and or a problem, they are there for me with quick responses and or solutions. Top notch service

BulbAmerica

Great customer service! Thanks to IS+ support team for their help with setting up the app. The IS search solution has a lot of futures and I would strongly recommend it!

DoorStepInk

This app is not only great in what it does, but the people behind are awesome! They are quick to respond to your inquiries and extremely helpful. Fast Simon has been by far the best app we use on Shopify. We highly recommend them.

Thompson's Luxury Soap

Great app with great support. The free subscription is great, I just wished the premium features weren't so expensive.

Southshore Fine Linens

Time spent using app About 1 year

Instant Search has helped our customers be able to filter and search through our search page and also search for what is in stock. Support is very helpful and responsive!

Best Bully Sticks

Time spent using app About 1 year

Instant Search is a great partner to work with. IS is critical to our success with our large catalog

Apt2B

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've used Instant Search Plus for a number of years now and it's a great tool that is very easy to use. The best part about the app is the great hands-on support from their team. They have always been there to help us navigate through challenges and optimizations and have been extremely responsive A+ in the service department!

Sport It First

Fantastic app. Flawless support and a great range of features. Every issue I have encountered has been resolved swiftly.

from Kicks to Kids

Instant Search+ appears to be a great app. It checks all the boxes for what I need for customers to find the items that they are looking for on my website. However, I do find the initial installation support extremely lacking. I have spent many hours trying to configure the app without much success. I have reached out to support several times, and get directed back to the same product documentation that I am following for set up. I even inquired about getting some additional support (for a fee), and was told that wasn't included in my package. Bottom line appears to be that if you aren't prepared to go in on the more expensive plans, the support is not available to help you optimize the an entry or mid level of the app. Very disappointing...definitely not what I was told by the sales rep that sold me on the program.

Gia Rose

Used this app to add filters to our search and collection pages. We had a couple of questions setting everything up.. the entire team was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the process. They even did a 1 on 1 call with us for one of the more challenging issues. Very happy with the app and the customer service. Thanks again!