Instant Search+ and Filters

Instant Search+ and Filters

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Top Brands Search, Collection Filters & Merchandising choice

Backyard Discovery

Instant Search + works very well for us. Setup is easy and the user experience is great. Results pop in without any delay.

Phaser FPV

Great customer support, does what we want it to do. Thanks guys!
Downside is that this review needs to be 100 chars or more haha

My Good Luck Charms

Very complete app. Takes a bit of time to setup if your theme as some conflict or its own search, but the support team answers within a few hours and have fixed all our issues. Its expensive but its the most customizable and reliable app for a good search engine.

My First Blush

Very pleased with our Instant Search+ experience over the past few years. The app is excellent and their customer service is A+.

myPanier

The response speed of the Instant Search + team is always super quick and they always resolve issues quick.

PinkCherry.com

This search app is amazing. If the app can't do what you need they team is happy to work with you for a solution. They are always improving the product.

Amazing Lace

Decided to try it with the free trial, our site went over the free trial searches and we decided not to move to the paid plan for analytics times not being long enough and search limits too low for the price. After uninstalling I could not resume back to our normal Shopify search. Sent out a couple emails to help me "uninstall" and they said we have to "reinstall" the app to uninstall the app. Since we used up the free trial the only way to reinstall is to pay $150 monthly fee for the app. It's caused a tremendous amount of loss on our site. Sadly very disappointed how corruptive it has been. A free trial app should NEVER put a Shopify customer in this circumstance.

May 20, 2019

So sorry for your bad experience and thank you for your feedback. This used to be an intermittent issue that would sometimes happen after uninstall. We’ve changed the app integration with Shopify theme files so this type of issue can no longer happen.

Coquetry Clothing

I am so happy I found this app. I installed this after trying 5 others... This one is BY FAR the best! We have a huge product catalog, and a custom built shopify website, but this app went in smoothly, and works GREAT. I can pinpoint any product I am looking for, and so can my customers. The customer service is the best I have ever experienced with any app. Every time I had a question they got back to me within an hour or two at most. EVEN in the middle of the night! You know when your website is busted, that is the most important thing of all! I highly recommend this app.
Ellie
www.CoquetryClothing.Com

RaceDayQuads

WOW! What an absolutely horrific 24 hours that was. First, the app immediately starts engaging on the site and you can't disable it. Great, right? Not if it causes 404 errors all over the site and current apps to fail. Then, you rush to uninstall it after it wrecks through your site like a bulldozer, and the after effects remain! 404 errors for search results, broken apps throughout the site. The only way to get it to start working.... to reinstall the app and waste 2 hours of your life on the phone with support.

I've tried hundreds, literally hundreds, of apps on Shopify and never has one been worse than this.

May 20, 2019

BathroomVillage.com

Great app, we have managed to consolidate 4 separate apps into Instantsearch+ giving us a much more powerful search solution.

Fast and great communication from their support team.

Would recommend.