Instant Search +

Instant Search +

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Advanced Search App, Filters, Merchandising used by Top Brands

Sporting Up

Great app and company. We've been a customer for several years and really like the product!

Thephotosavings

Our website Thephotosavings.com has a huge selection of products in many different categories and we were very frustrated with the standard Shopify search bar. Instant Search + has been a perfect addition to our store. Their customer service team is impressively responsive and informative. We had an issue with pictures not appearing in the drop down auto-fill search bar and they narrowed the problem down in a matter of minutes. (BTW it was my fault). Nothing wrong with the program.

Thephotosavings.com

Tstarsonline

Great App! make every product in your store visible! Very responsive customer service. Recommended for every site!

Greatvacs

Great app, and great customer service!

Walden Home Decor

This app, the support, the functionality of the search process, is something that no store can do without. I have not had one issue with their app, but I did have questions, so I could learn more on best methods. Their support is FAST and professional, which is hard to find these days. Would I recommend? You betcha!

Cureuv

great search for the price. Easy to install, good analytics, and easy optimization.

Inksdirect

Fantastic app, transforms the search experience exponentially. Lasts hope it converts to sales !!

Db House

great search app works perfect

Sand Cloud

Super helpful in troubleshooting our concerns :)

Nimaradk

Really good Support :) This is one of the best app.