Search & Product Filters

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Peters Valley Gallery

Time spent using app About 1 month

Their customer service is by far the best of any of the Shopify Apps we have used or tried. The filter features are great and easy to set up

Les Âmes Fleurs Inc.

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

L'application fonctionne très bien, excellente solution étant donné que le moteur de recherche fourni par Shopify n'est pas fonctionnel. Excellent support et rapidité dans les réponses.

Campmor

Instant Search has changed our business. It's easy to use and has more than what we were expecting and we use everything they offer. They have great support when we need help even on the weekends!

NW Rugs & Furniture

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

Great product and always quick and accurate customer service. Ed has always been helpful and the product has evolved so much from the beginning.

Crowd Control Warehouse

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We couldn't figure out why when we search using a certain word, it wasn't showing up. These guys helped us. Superb customer support service!

CC Outlet HK

Location Hong Kong SAR

very supportive when i was facing problem when switching between different languages. highly recommended !

Kerrits Performance Equestrian Apparel

I really like working with the Instant Search+ team. We needed some features that were unique to our website and their support team was very helpful in customizing their app to work for us. Their support team is responsive to emails and works fast. I really like their app, it's fast and it provides valuable data to help me streamline our website for the best possible customer experience when searching for products.

Sykungen

Location Sweden

I used this app because my Theme did not support alternative products when searching for articles in my store. I needed some help initially and i got very fast and valuable help directly.

MantraBand® Bracelets

Time spent using app About 4 years

We've been using InstantSearch+ for a few years now. Great functionality and the team is extremely responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Freestyle USA

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We're leveraging InstantSearch+ for search and collection pages. The tag-based filters are extremely powerful and everything is customizable and fast. The support has also been quick and helpful whenever we have needed it. On top of that, whenever we are seeking any additional functionality, I don't know how they do it but they seem to always have a path to resolution and they always have it quickly. Our team has been very happy with the level of customization we have been able to achieve. Thanks to Ed and the whole team over there!