Search, Filters & Discovery

Fast Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Sort, Filter Menu

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kerrits Performance Equestrian Apparel

I really like working with the Instant Search+ team. We needed some features that were unique to our website and their support team was very helpful in customizing their app to work for us. Their support team is responsive to emails and works fast. I really like their app, it's fast and it provides valuable data to help me streamline our website for the best possible customer experience when searching for products.

Sykungen

Location Sweden

I used this app because my Theme did not support alternative products when searching for articles in my store. I needed some help initially and i got very fast and valuable help directly.

MantraBand® Bracelets

Time spent using app About 4 years

We've been using InstantSearch+ for a few years now. Great functionality and the team is extremely responsive and helpful. Thank you!

Freestyle USA

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We're leveraging InstantSearch+ for search and collection pages. The tag-based filters are extremely powerful and everything is customizable and fast. The support has also been quick and helpful whenever we have needed it. On top of that, whenever we are seeking any additional functionality, I don't know how they do it but they seem to always have a path to resolution and they always have it quickly. Our team has been very happy with the level of customization we have been able to achieve. Thanks to Ed and the whole team over there!

ABOSTO'S

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app with many integrations in one place. This app will make much easier to find products for customer. I had some issue before but the support team helped me and everything is exactly how I wanted.

November 23, 2020

Dear Abosto's,
You were on a free trial, before you uninstalled. So you were not paying anything. If you have any question or issue - please contact our support at suport@instantsearchplus.com and we will be happy to help.
Thanks
Instant Search + Team

Salty Mermaid Swim

Amazing customer support and fantastic app, the search interface is very fast providing a great user experience to our customers. We have 1000s of products and the search handles the queries very fast.

UNCU London

Great app. We only installed it yesterday and have some theme modifications to make but so far the help has been amazing trying to get it all up and running for us. Really excited!

PugliAmo

Very Very useful! Makes the search of a product much more straightforward! It' easy to manage and install! It's a must have app!

Fosco Connect

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

I have been using Instant Search + for over 5 years and it has been working flawlessly for me. The search result is fast, accurate, and very easy to configure. Highly recommended from my perspective!

jmind123

It seems to be ok but I the index took too long to complete for a simple store. Also the App admin is a bit hard to use.