Instant Search +

Instant Search +

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Advanced Search App, Filters, Merchandising used by Top Brands

Darn Good Yarn 2

Great app with quick and friendly support

Spa 5

Excellent app. Easy to use and has a lot of features. All issues are fixed quickly and have a great support team.

Everything Grey

Great app, easy and intuitive to use and a great option for stores with high product counts.

Ryonet

Very fast search and easy to configure.

Finer Gifts

Testing out this awesome app. I'm happy and believe my shoppers are as well. Thank you! https://finegiftslabellabasket.com/

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

Safariltd

Great app... I had an issue where my site was built on Hubspot for the homepage and Shopify is the store part of it. The team at Instant Search + helped with getting the search embedded to the HubSpot pages with no issues. These people are super fast with replying back to tickets.

Thanks team.. super helpful!

Masseys Outfitters

extremely good search platform with all the bells and whistles of a far more expensive service. easy to use and easy to customize.

Strictly Group Stores

Great product and great customer service! No doubt this is the best search filter.

Dealsfinderorg

they don't let you know that trial has ended + they coruppted all the search results.
i lost a lot of sales because this app decided to show my customers empty pages when my trial has ended ( before i installed the app my search was good)
that's a very bad behaviour ,and the owner of this app probably seeing $$$$ as the only metric and don't care about the users

May 20, 2019

So sorry for your bad experience and thank you for that important feedback, we’ve changed our integration with Shopify theme files so this issue no longer exists. BTW, Have you checked your spam folder? We do send email notifications throughout the trial period. You can contact us at support@instantsearchplus.com.