Instant Search +

Instant Search +

by Fast Simon, Inc.

Advanced Search App, Filters, Merchandising used by Top Brands

Coquetry Clothing

I am so happy I found this app. I installed this after trying 5 others... This one is BY FAR the best! We have a huge product catalog, and a custom built shopify website, but this app went in smoothly, and works GREAT. I can pinpoint any product I am looking for, and so can my customers. The customer service is the best I have ever experienced with any app. Every time I had a question they got back to me within an hour or two at most. EVEN in the middle of the night! You know when your website is busted, that is the most important thing of all! I highly recommend this app.
Ellie
www.CoquetryClothing.Com

RaceDayQuads

WOW! What an absolutely horrific 24 hours that was. First, the app immediately starts engaging on the site and you can't disable it. Great, right? Not if it causes 404 errors all over the site and current apps to fail. Then, you rush to uninstall it after it wrecks through your site like a bulldozer, and the after effects remain! 404 errors for search results, broken apps throughout the site. The only way to get it to start working.... to reinstall the app and waste 2 hours of your life on the phone with support.

I've tried hundreds, literally hundreds, of apps on Shopify and never has one been worse than this.

May 20, 2019

So sorry for your bad experience and thank you for your feedback. This used to be an intermittent issue that would sometimes happen after uninstall. We’ve changed the app integration with Shopify theme files so this type of issue can no longer happen.

BathroomVillage.com

Great app, we have managed to consolidate 4 separate apps into Instantsearch+ giving us a much more powerful search solution.

Fast and great communication from their support team.

Would recommend.

nimarahome.de

Great Service. This is one of the best app we have today.

And the customer service was really good.

Stay Cold Apparel

We used it and its good working no complains just to be fair.

But going from 19 bucks per month to 149 for no reason ???
Even the customer support could'nt explain whats the added value behind that price pump... because there is just none ..
Im sure there some plugins that have more fair prices in the marked
its sad but we're out....

May 20, 2019

Sorry for the bad experience. The new Shopify Store compelled us to crush 12 price plans into 4… This is why we don’t have that plan anymore. We have been working with existing customers on a case by case basis to ease the transition.

Apt2B

We've been using Instant Search for about 3 years now and it is a huge part of our e-commerce business. Easy to use and a very communicative support team that is definitely one of the standouts in the app universe here on Shopify. It's been a big contributor to the growth of our company too and has helped us grow roughly exponentially YoY since launching on Shopify

The platform has so many easily customizable options that it truly is an out of the box solution and is what you make of it. Once you get the lay of the land in the admin panel, you realize that you can do everything that you need to. Another great feature is that most of the styling of the theme is automatically picked up in the app which makes for a seamless experience.

We're now onto our second version of Apt2B.com launching soon and are taking ISP to new heights. We're excited to be partnered and are looking forward to seeing where things go with the app. Highly recommend.

PAIR Mobile

When Instant Search + is uninstalled, it leaves code which breaks the search function on a website. Namely, it redirects site searches to a non-existent /pages/search-results?q=, required for Instant Search +, but rendering a 404 Page once uninstalled. The default Shopify search results URL is /search?q=. I had to fix this issue on a live website, on behalf of a client. - Barry Healy

Military Hippie

Ed did a great job of solving an issue for us. He went above and beyond and took it upon himself to accomplish a task. 6 stars for Ed.

Gentleman.Clothing

App embarrasses owners with a message that states your limit has reached ON THE MAIN WEBSITE, caused us to lose over 5 customers on the same day and 2 complaints!!!!!!! Never will install, free is not free it is an embarrassment

May 20, 2019

Dear merchant, thanks for the feedback, however, the limit notification is only visible to the store administrator - certainly not the shoppers. We can discuss this further on our support at support@instantsearchplus.com.

Cloud 10 Beauty

I loved the support from the team and totally loving this app on my store. Thank you guys for such wonderful support.