Upsell, Filters and Search

Upsell, Filters and Search | Reviews

by ⭐ Fast Simon, Inc. ⭐

Instant Search Bar, Collection Filters, Upsell and Cross-sell

Best Bully Sticks

Instant Search is a great partner to work with. IS is critical to our success with our large catalog

Apt2B

We've used Instant Search Plus for a number of years now and it's a great tool that is very easy to use. The best part about the app is the great hands-on support from their team. They have always been there to help us navigate through challenges and optimizations and have been extremely responsive A+ in the service department!

Sport It First

Fantastic app. Flawless support and a great range of features. Every issue I have encountered has been resolved swiftly.

from Kicks to Kids

Instant Search+ appears to be a great app. It checks all the boxes for what I need for customers to find the items that they are looking for on my website. However, I do find the initial installation support extremely lacking. I have spent many hours trying to configure the app without much success. I have reached out to support several times, and get directed back to the same product documentation that I am following for set up. I even inquired about getting some additional support (for a fee), and was told that wasn't included in my package. Bottom line appears to be that if you aren't prepared to go in on the more expensive plans, the support is not available to help you optimize the an entry or mid level of the app. Very disappointing...definitely not what I was told by the sales rep that sold me on the program.

Gia Rose

Used this app to add filters to our search and collection pages. We had a couple of questions setting everything up.. the entire team was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the process. They even did a 1 on 1 call with us for one of the more challenging issues. Very happy with the app and the customer service. Thanks again!

Peters Valley Gallery

Their customer service is by far the best of any of the Shopify Apps we have used or tried. The filter features are great and easy to set up

Les Âmes Fleurs Inc.

L'application fonctionne très bien, excellente solution étant donné que le moteur de recherche fourni par Shopify n'est pas fonctionnel. Excellent support et rapidité dans les réponses.

Campmor

Instant Search has changed our business. It's easy to use and has more than what we were expecting and we use everything they offer. They have great support when we need help even on the weekends!

NW Rugs & Furniture

Great product and always quick and accurate customer service. Ed has always been helpful and the product has evolved so much from the beginning.

Crowd Control Warehouse

We couldn't figure out why when we search using a certain word, it wasn't showing up. These guys helped us. Superb customer support service!