Reviews (154)

4.2

Merchants find this app user-friendly and easy to manage, praising its ability to quickly showcase business offerings and discounts, aiding in upselling and sales growth. Its intuitive design and comprehensive dashboard are appreciated for ease of navigation. The app effectively manages and promotes discounts on social media, and is free for beginners, making it ideal for new businesses. Merchants report increased site traffic and potential leads, appreciating its time-saving features and potential to boost sales through discount and coupon programs.

Edited September 29, 2019

Im not sure if it works yet. So far so good. Still trying to learn and use this app. Need to try it out first.

Raregooddds Store
39 minutes using the app
Eggflow replied September 30, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps encourage us to develop and upgrade the app better to bring more benefits next time.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

January 12, 2020

I like the ability to adjust the timing of the pop up, however I do wish it could do something other than the bar at top or bottom. I also wish you could have some say over what the text is. It would also be nice if you could have a specific offer pop up for specific products. If this is possible I'll change my review to 5 starts

SoulFloWellness
About 4 hours using the app
Edited October 5, 2019

I just starting to try, the plataform seems pretty friendly, take a little time to update the configuration, looks good.

PETSTEAM
Panama
40 minutes using the app
Eggflow replied October 7, 2019

January 12, 2020

I am barely installing this application I can not tell you much I did not want to lie to you I am in step of installation

Fashionwilda
Chile
About 4 hours using the app
Eggflow replied January 12, 2020

Hi Fashionwilda,

Thank you for giving feedback.

I know that this is too early to make an assessment. I hope you have a good experience with it and have new reviews.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team.

September 6, 2019

APPLICATION TRES UTILE, A VOIR SUR LE LONG TERME JE REVIENDRAI METTRE 5 ETOILES

L'abri Des Filles
France
35 minutes using the app
Eggflow replied September 8, 2019

Salut,

Merci de nous avoir choisi.

Vos commentaires nous aident à nous encourager à développer et à mettre à niveau l'application de manière à générer plus d'avantages la prochaine fois.
J'espère que vous aurez d'autres expériences merveilleuses la prochaine fois.

Si vous avez besoin de plus amples informations, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter par chat ou par mail (Felicia@eggflow.com)

Passez une bonne journée et bonne chance avec votre entreprise!
Équipe de soutien Eggflow
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Edited January 7, 2020

Great app! It really helped get my discount codes out there! Great for advertising your codes.......

AtlantisJewelry
26 minutes using the app
Eggflow replied January 10, 2020

Thank you for giving feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team.

September 2, 2019

dont know how to translate so can someone explain me but the design is pretty cool thanks to the developers

NewStuffy !
France
About 1 hour using the app
Eggflow replied September 4, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

September 11, 2019

This app is looking good so far, hopefully it will turn out to e as I expect it. I will keep you updated

CLAVIO™
Spain
11 minutes using the app
Eggflow replied September 12, 2019

Edited September 10, 2019

I just installed this app, I don't know if its working yet. I already don't like the fact that you have to write a review when you first install it. But hopefully the app works well above my expectations. I will write a real review after some time of using the app.

Be So Lovely
9 minutes using the app
Eggflow replied September 12, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

I hope that you will have more great experiences and we will get new reviews soon next time.

May 1, 2024

EvaCreativeBoutique
Romania
1 day using the app
Eggflow replied May 19, 2024

Hi EvaCreativeBoutique,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app after just one day of use. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@eggflow.com. We're here to help and support you in any way we can.

Thanks again for choosing Eggflow!

Best regards,