Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping

Control How Shipping Rates Are Calculated at Checkout.

Shoplivylu

Intuitive Shipping solved ALL of our problems regarding different shipping rules based on customer tags. Their app is user-friendly, easy to navigate and easy to set up. Their customer service is phenomenal as well. We tried many other shipping apps and this is by far the best.

Senderopc

It's no surprise to me that this app only has 5-star reviews. This app increases our revenue by offering our customers accurate shipping quotes and ensures that the right products ship in the right packaging. Their customer service is exceptional and anyone who ships products in different package sizes needs this app. Cam

American Genrators

The Best Shipping APP on Shopify by FAR!

State Bicycle Co

Intuitive Shipping has worked great for our store. We've set-up direct to consumer shipping for flat rate and free shipping options. We've also added some expedited shipping options. These options are only available to our direct sales customers, and we have completely different shipping options for our wholesalers. This app solved our problems of wanting to offer completely different shipping options to our direct sales and wholesale customers. Oh, the support is fantastic too!

Diamond K Country

The Support that I have received by Intuitive shipping, has been outstanding. Many other apps should take note. If you are looking for a Shipping app, that will allow you to give custom shipping rates or anything else that you could dream of for your shipping, this App is the way to go!

Pe Energy

This app will save you Money! Awesome support! Hands down. Thank you!

Painted Peace The Art Of Stephanie Burgess

Switching to Intuitive Shipping has proven to be a brilliant choice for my online business. It obliterates the app I was using before. It is surprisingly easy to get up and running and does a very good job of accurately generating shipping charges. It has alleviated all the stress I used to have in the shipping department. Additionally, the support team is exceptional. Issues are quickly addressed and problems are fixed immediately when they rarely arise. To be clear, any problems I've had are not within the app, but silly mistakes made on my part. This is by far, the best, most user friendly shipping app I have ever attached to my Shopify store. I cannot recommend Intuitive Shipping highly enough.

Fatherrabbit

This app is something I've been searching for for years. The ability to have per product shipping fees is a real time saver for a store that often sells bulky/oversized items that require an additional charge. Set up was logical and Joel and Sharon were so incredibly helpful. Highly recommend!

How Much Ya Bench

This app does exactly what it says it will, and costs so much less than all of the other alternatives out there! We have worked with plenty of other shipping apps and this is by far the best. The best part however is Joel and his customer service. We have had a few issues with rates showing up funny, but Joel is always right on top of it and goes the extra mile to help fix it. If you are having second thoughts about switching shipping apps or enabling one for the first time, stop worrying and install Intuitive Shipping!

Rockerly

You know the pain of trying to get your shipping worked out - every store is different. After researching a ton of apps and articles, I kept coming around to Intuitive Shipping. All I can say is it's been awesome. Not only is the app capable of easily managing my particular store's needs, but Joel's customer service is simply outstanding. Couldn't be happier.
Previous 1 3 4