Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

HotBake®

Difficult to get going but once up and running you're set! 10/10 service from Michael Janes, without his help I would not have been able to set my store up for delivery. Recommendation to the support team is to have more how-to-videos. Note: If you want to offer pick and delivery you need their sister app which is an added expense.

August 4, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We greatly appreciate it, and so do users looking for the ideal shipping solution for their store.

I wanted to clarify that Intuitive Shipping offers store pickup and local delivery options within the app (postcode zones, distance-based calcs, etc.) and that Zapiet’s Store Pickup + Delivery is only needed if you require a calendar-style delivery date and time selector in tandem with the robust control Intuitive Shipping offers.

I’m glad you mentioned more tutorial videos. These are currently in development, so, in the meantime, we offer one-on-one onboarding calls so that users can learn precisely how to configure Intuitive Shipping for their unique requirements. I’m thrilled to hear that you were able to take advantage of this, and Michael was able to guide you through the configuration.

Best regards,
Ron Anderson | Customer Experience Manager

Brown & Beam | Furniture & Decor

The customer service is absolutely amazing. We are a furniture store that sells online and in-store. We change our shipping scenarios multiple times and every time they are super helpful and ensure that we are happy with our end result. I have had multiple conversions with them on how to do various shipping scenarios and they always give us in-depth detail with pictures on how to achieve what we want. I can't say enough great things about them. If you are unsure, use them! They are super personable, nice, and helpful.

Fun Services Canada

Dang, is this ever a powerful app! We're a wholesale company and have extremely complicated shipping requirements, having to deal with 1) multiple piece shipping, 2) dimensional rates, 3) multiple carriers, 4) shipping promotions, 5) different shipping rules for different products, and numerous other intricacies. Previously we were using an app that was several times as expensive, and still didn't cover all of our requirements. Intuitive Shipping has replaced this app with ease, at a lower price with much better results. Oh, and their support is absolutely fantastic! Fast response times with detailed answers, and consistent followups on issues that needed to be looked at by their development team. All in all, you can't go wring if you choose Intuitive Shipping for your shipping needs. Two thumbs up!

Home Sewing Depot

I have used Intuitive Shipping app for several year and their support is the best. Most of our products ship First Class mail but we had several the require special shipping needs and Intuitive Shipping can meed out needs.
Claudia HomeSewingDepot.com

VIRTUAL MARKETPLACE

What really distinguishes this app from others its the exceptional technical support. This team is truly invested in helping customers to get the best possible experience and to troubleshoot any emerging issues. We've never come across a more effective or responsive team.

MirchiMasalay

It is a great app for a site with multiple products, weight, different box sizes, how much can each box handle. Customer support is amazing (Paul & Michael are just amazing). They are willing to answer all questions, and assist you with the setup. HIghly recommended

Gameness

Helped me get a free shipping rate for non-wholesale customers for a promo over a holiday weekend. I was able to get what i needed quickly and without much friction.

Team Core-Tex

The most flexible shipping app I've found to handle any scenario you can throw at it. Takes a little upfront design work to get up and running but the Support team is amazing and always helpful.

Brand King

This is the best shipping app on Shopify by far. It can handle any sort of weird scenario we throw at it. We were using Boxify but it would time out with large quantities. The support team (Paul and Michael) are phenomenal. I'm able to get things answered quickly and efficiently. They are probably the best developers I've ever worked with.

Le Marché Lola Rosa

Intuitive shipping is a great app, it is pretty simple and straightforward. The support is outstanding!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20