Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Stop Losing Money on Shipping.

La Compagnie des Cartes

The app itself is the best shipping app: more powerful, and easier to set. I have tried them all! And most importantly, the support is stellar: they answer fast, and go as deep as necessary in the issue to help you solve them.

Neptune Systems

"This is a great shipping App- it offers an incredible set of features, flexibility and second to none support to get started and to keep things running. Through some creative shipping scenarios I am able to offer our customers a large range of shipping options- from the USPS cubic rates for small packages and for our larger, wholesale customers- LTL Freight options. Look no further- this is your next shipping app."

MiamiSublimation

Paul has been great at helping us get up and running. Highly recommend if your shipping is more complicated than the basic apps.

Obsessed Garage

Great app with a lot of features to make your shipping accurate! I'm personally waiting for their newest version that could allow more boxes to be added, Paul was a great help and I cannot wait for the new update! We use 30+ boxes in our system because we sell a lot of different products of different size that get bought together.

Mike's Bikes

This app is great! It has a lot of options for item specific shipping charges and exclusions and can really do anything you need it do, no matter how complicated your shipping is.

They are also extremely quick to reply if you need any help, and always come up with inventive solutions to help with anything you need the app to do.

Four Seasons Hotels Limited

Paul Cann and his team are exceptional! Quick to answer my questions and quick to help with any issues. For all your shipping variation needs, this is the app to get. Thank you Intuitive Shipping team!

GFC TEST

I use this to quote Fedex LTL just like my customer service does. It calculates the number of pallets needed for the job and gets a quote back from fedex. So well thought out with terrific extra features

STACYC

Support team responds quickly and is very helpful with setting up the app based on your specific needs and complex scenarios.

Grocerify

very bad support system its been more then 1 week asked for support but they are not responding at any query.completely shiity product

May 19, 2019

Hey Tanvir,

Thank you for your feedback. We take customer experience very seriously, so I made sure to do a deep dive into our tickets to ensure we didn't drop the ball. We have a few support tickets from you, all of which have been resolved with the last request being on May 7th.

In the last ticket, I can see that Sam from our partner app, Store Pickup + Delivery, answered your question but didn't receive a reply from you. He did follow up another two times before closing the ticket, so now I am worried your email may be the culprit: please reach out to support@intuitiveshipping.com from a personal email such as a Gmail account - I am really hoping we can get in touch to make sure you have an experience like the 64 who wrote in before you.

I reached out already to the email you've been submitting tickets with. Let me know a time today or tomorrow where we can jump on a call.

Cheers,
Joel

Alchemy Fine Home

Great customer service! I was trying to set up a few complicated scenarios and the phone support I got was very helpful and simple, they set it up for me and tested it worked correctly. Highly recommended!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8