Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

Midcurrent

We have worked with other shipping apps before and never been able to find a single, affordable app that answered all of our shipping needs. Intuitive Shipping is incredibly flexible and enables us to make shipping rules that are as simple or as complex as we need them to be. Besides, their support is superb. Really a terrific product!

Britemax-Direct

Thank you to Paul and Celeste for all the support in setting up our UK shipping rates by postcode. Very powerful app with multiple configurations. We use FedEx, Royal Mail and DPD. For DPD we needed to split out destination by postcode. Paul also helped us restrict the collect from store option to only be displayed to customers located 25km or less from our premises using Google Maps API. Works great, took me a while to get my head around the setup ,but support have been very patient with me. I highly recommend this App. :-)

K-9 Dryers

Awesome app. Super flexible. Amazing what you can do -- found new money for my store immediately.

Balanced Blends Pet Food

Intuitive Shipping neatly solves all the issues that we had with Shopify shipping. Their support is the most responsive and helpful I've run into in years. This product is all you need to deal with any shipping scenario you can think of.

Our initial need was to be able to offer free shipping to new customers without using a discount code - we wanted the discount code to be reserved for future new customer offers. We've been Happily using this solution for over a year now.

This week:
Our shipping partner that needs specific shipping service codes for different types of shipping (Ground, 2 Day, 1 Day). Shopify's draft order system doesn't allow us to specify specific service codes in conjunction with a custom shipping rate thus requiring an out of band exception to be processed by our shipping partner.

The ideal solution requires the ability to offer 2 different shipping lists depending on whether the order is being made by a customer via the store or by our support team via draft orders.

Intuitive Shipping quickly understood the need and then published a working enhancement in a few days solving the issue. Even better they then helped me implement the solution.

Yoshimura R&D of America, Inc

We immediately found Shopify was not able to able handle our particular shipping requirements and we required extensive customization. After investigating and testing several different apps, Intuitive Shipping seemed to fit the bill.

We have multiple shipping scenarios based on shipping times, as well as filtering collections, and free shipping over specified order amounts. There is a steep learning curve if you have sophisticated shipping parameters, but the app is pretty Intuitive. When we couldn't figure it out, their Customer Service got us through all of it. Almost a year later, Paul has guided, directed, and occasionally stepped-in to help us resolve any issue, quickly and efficiently.

If you require specific shipping scenarios outside Shopify's platform, Intuitive Shipping is THE App. Our store wouldn't have the shipping success without it.

RIPT Apparel

There isn't a single best app in the app store! You can literally do just about ANYTHING when it comes to possible shipping scenarios.

The best part of this app is the team that supports it. They are SO attentive and helpful. If you have any complicated shipping needs, install this app and get to work.

You can even schedule FREE Shipping threshold scenarios in advance which makes holiday sales planning much easier!

Trxstle

Customer support has responded to me within an hour each time I've asked a question. Their app documentation is also really good.

I was able to build the exact shipping scenarios for my carrier accounts through Intuitive's interface AND test all of it for free on my own schedule with their amazing test mode feature.

If you want to collect exact shipping charges for all of your shipping zones and create specific rules for users based on tags as well this app will get it done.

Côte Restaurants

App allows you to combine postage options and charge per unit, so much more flexibility than the default Shopify options. Live chat are a great help and will assist with set-up to ensure everything is working to your requirements. Instant, helpful and would have been lost without their assistance!

VOX Books

I used this app to create flat rate shipping. I also used it to trigger free shipping after 50 items were added to the cart. It even let me trigger free shipping for the entire cart once certain products were added. I had some issues getting some things configured because I'm a noob, but the amazing customer support I received through chat made my life so much easier. They got me up and running in minutes when I figured I could be spending hours looking at this.

RemodelBox™

Great app so far! Shipping settings are very customizable and the support is fantastic! They helped me set up all of my shipping settings from start to finish and were very quick and knowledgeable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9