Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

The Vape Life

I can't speak highly enough about this app, it is the BEST because you can customize your shipping by tag, price, location everything!! I searched for hours looking for something like this and I am so glad I found this app, well-done guys at Intuitive Shipping you have truly made a great app! Would definitely recommend this app to everyone.

Sea Light Print Shop

This app is WONDERFUL! It saved my shipping. I have many variants that would not work with the Shopify native shipping options and others apps too. Then I found Intuitive Shipping and everything I want to setup was possible. And I to add to it, their customer service is exceptional!!! Paul and his team get back to you right away, very clear and solve and questions you have and are SUPER helpful getting everything setup. Best customer service ever! I am a happy customer and have had no issues what so ever with their app, and shipping is just smooth sailing. Mahalo for creating such a great App! Very Grateful!

Walking with Purpose

This app takes a lot of set up (depending on your needs and our needs were complicated) but Paul was amazing and helped with every step and question. Now the app runs seamlessly, and we only make small changes as needed by season or special circumstance. Paul has also been amazing for the random questions that pop up from time to time. Chat is great feature, emails are answered by the next day, and it is simple enough to set up a video call if needed. Very satisfied with our choice to go with Intuitive Shipping app for our online store.

Ville + Rue

This is a wonderful app that has the option to create virtually any scenario to achieve your shipping goals. You're able to combine shipping options, add free shipping for the entire order or specific products, charge different rates by distance, and the list goes on.
The staff is incredibly kind and helpful, as well and dedicated to helping you achieve exactly what you're looking to do!

CoffinComicsShop.com

We're a comic book publisher that ships a variety of products that have differing packaging needs. Unfortunately, Shopify's native shipping calculator is inadequate for our needs, so we had to look for a 3rd party app. I'm really glad I stumbled upon this one!

I have nothing but great things to say about Intuitive Shipping. If you have complex shipping needs that are outside the scope of Shopify's native shipping calculator, this really is the best app out there. I know because I've tried a few of them. The customizability is vast. You can make it do just about anything imaginable. Its calculations are fast and reliable, even with complex rules.

At first glance, getting set up properly can seem daunting, but Intuitive Shipping's support is outstanding. They've always gone the extra mile to help us out, even when we were still in trial mode. I'd like to thank Paul Cann in customer service especially. He's very knowledgeable and he spent a lot of time helping me understand the more advanced features so that I could get our shipping scenarios set up with little fuss.

The other day, we had a major issue with our store related to a cart migration that made Intuitive Shipping's billing go haywire. When I explained the situation to Intuitive Shipping, they quickly escalated the issue and the co-founder got in touch with me the very next day to help get everything sorted out. Compared to a lot of other app developers that can sometimes take days to respond, it's refreshing to know that some developers really care.

I'm sure we'll be using Intuitive Shipping for years to come. I'm a very happy customer!

Nails Plus

If there were 10 stars for this app I would rate them 11. App is extremely flexible and will do almost anything that most businesses will need. Support has been very professional, prompt and extremely helpful.

SaveCo Cash & Carry

Just wanted to say Paul at Intuitive Shipping has been an amazing support for us whilst we try to get our shop online during the mad panic due to Covid-19. We launched in the space of 3 weeks and he was on hand at all times and responded very quickly every time - Thank you Paul!

Card Cavern Trading Cards, LLC

We misconfigured our shipping settings so I had to reach out to customer service for help. Paul not only found the problem quickly, but he also helped us fix it too. I wish all companies had the customer service Intuitive Shipping has! Thanks again!

RSG METALWORKS

BEST SHIPPING QUOTE APP ON SHOPIFY. We had a number of scenarios to achieve with our store regarding shipping quotes. One being the need to send 2 boxes in one order, since our products have 2 boxes per order. Intuitive accounted for this with the additional box as well as helped with setting up all the scenarios we need for our situation. This app is fully solid and saved us! The support is also amazing and top notch. I would strongly recommend this app over any other shipping quote or boxing geometry type shipping app. Intuitive Shipping has everything you'd need.

All American Sharpener

We have been using this app for about a year now. We have some very specific needs for shipping rate calculations. This app allows us to set those detailed adjustments to work automatically, and that has been very useful. At first, all of the options were a little daunting. But the developer has always been responsive and helpful. Once we got things dialed in, it did exactly what we needed.

Denny Austin