Intuitive Shipping , 418 reviews

4.9

This app is praised for its highly customizable shipping solutions, including features like "Smartboxing" for efficient packaging and "Scenarios" for different shipping methods. Merchants appreciate the customer support and the app's integration capabilities. While some find the setup complex, professional help is available. It's known to save time and improve accuracy in shipping quotes, helping to avoid losses from inaccurate estimates.

December 7, 2023

Shopify shipping leaves so much to be desired, so I was searching for an app that would help solve all of the issues I was experiencing. My journey to find a one-size-fits-mine solution to my store's many shipping issues was very much like Goldilocks and her journey to find the best soup and bed. I eventually came across the smart boxing app, which was great, but it didn't quite solve everything that I needed. Then I found the ONE, Intuitive Shipping, and seriously, I am amazed at how many different things it does. I have officially solved all of my shipping woes! The only thing better than the app itself, is the support behind it. Every single time I need help with something, they respond quick and thoroughly. Specifically, Greg & Paul have been so helpful! They answer all of my questions, and get everything set up to exactly like I need. If you are on the fence about adding this app, it is 100% worth it. No more losing money on bad shipping estimates from Shopify!

Okum Supply
3 months using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied December 12, 2023

Wow, thank you so much for these kind words! We're very happy that you found Intuitive Shipping and we look forward to working with you for a long time. Our team appreciates the overwhelmingly positive feedback! If you have any new questions or run into a snag, please don't hesitate to reach out. Paul, Greg and the rest of our support team are here to help whenever the need arises.

February 3, 2024

Great app, always responsive support.

Freed's Bakery
About 3 years using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied February 6, 2024

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words about Intuitive Shipping and our support team. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have additional questions or concerns. We're here to help!

November 30, 2023

If you can think of a shipping scenario, you can set it up: special rates for different dates, post codes, repeat customers, specific addresses, individual businesses, different products.

It doesn't matter what it is, if you can work out the logic, you can make it happen.

Northside Flower Market
Over 3 years using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied December 12, 2023

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with Intuitive Shipping. We're so happy to hear you're getting the most out of our key features and taking advantage of our extensive condition system. We know that shipping can be complex. It's great to hear we're handling everything you can throw our way. Please reach out if you run into an issue or just have a question. We're here to help!

February 29, 2024

Great app with great support!

Heirloom Roses
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied March 6, 2024

Thank you! We're happy to hear that your experience with Intuitive Shipping has been such a positive one. Please feel free to contact our support team should the need arise. We're here to help!

November 9, 2023

Intuitive Shipping has tons of options and functionality that make it possible to do just about anything you need. Their support team is one of the best out there, they respond to your requests within one day and we typically have our issue worked out within a day. Most of the time it is just a setting we forgot to change on our end, they are very helpful at identifying the items that need to be updated so you can have your desired shipping experience. I'd recommend this tool to anyone that needs to customize their shipping process and will continue to use it for all future clients that need the functionality.

Ember Defense Shop
7 months using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied November 14, 2023

Thank you taking the time to share this. We're glad to hear you're getting the most out of many features we offer, and that you're getting the help you need when something comes up. We appreciate the recommendation! Our support team is always here when the need arises. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

November 8, 2023

Not only is Intuitive probably the best and most flexible shipping app out there, more importantly they have the most helpful and responsive support team I have ever worked with. I cannot recommend them and their product enough!

Smash It Sports
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied November 14, 2023

Wow, thank you so much for the love! We are so happy to hear your experiences with Intuitive Shipping have been so overwhelmingly positive. Thank you for the recommendation, and for taking a few moments to praise our support team. Please know that we're here to help should you have a question or run into an issue.

January 23, 2024

Great, knowledgeable, responsive support.

Firebird Furniture
Almost 3 years using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied February 6, 2024

Thank you for taking a few moments to share this with others. We appreciate the kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you should need us again.

November 23, 2023

It's not the easiest app to use, you must have certain knowledge in ecommerce and operation but the support is great and they are always here to help us out and quite quick! We appreciate it, thank you !

SOJA&CO. ™
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied November 30, 2023

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with Intuitive Shipping. We appreciate your honest feedback and your kind words about our support team. Intuitive Shipping can do a lot and we know that shipping in general can be complex. Our team is always here to help you work through any issues you run into or just to answer questions as they come up. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

November 3, 2023

Over the past 3 years of running our online store, we have dealt with many, many different apps. Our experience with Intuitive employee Chelsey Soper was easily the single best experience that we've ever had in terms of communication and execution on troubleshooting problems. The app is awesome and we are very happy customers.

Zilo
12 months using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied November 6, 2023

Thank you for taking a few moments to share this! We know you have a choice, and we're glad that your experiences with Intuitive Shipping have been so overwhelmingly positive. We're very fortunate to have Chelsey on our team, and we appreciate the kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have a simple question or run into an issue.

October 30, 2023

We are using Intuitive Shipping on two of our flag ship ecommerce sites with great success. The app allows us to manage shipping rates for our corporate shipping accounts in a very granular fashion, based on weight, collection, SKU, etc. The app itself is highly configurable, which sometimes may seem complicated, but the Intuitive Shipping team is always ready to lend a hand to make sure everything is operating as needed. Support response is quick and in-depth. I highly recommend the app and plan to add it to all my Shopify sites.

Mazuri
9 months using the app
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied November 6, 2023

We really appreciate you taking some time to share this with others, and it's great to hear that Intuitive Shipping has been working effectively on multiple stores. We're happy to hear you're getting the help you need from our support team, and we will continue to be here to assist should the need arise. We're here to help!