Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

ATS Irrigation, Inc.

We've been using this app for almost a year now, and it's worth every penny. The SmartBoxing algorithm is great, and it saves us the trouble of having to figure out which size package to use for each order. I also know that our customers appreciate the quick shipping quotes. It does take some time to set up your shipping scenarios and get your settings set up correctly, but there's a lot of support material to help you along the way. The tech support team is also very quick to respond and super helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Doodl

This is the best shipping settings app I've tried so far. The interface is beautiful and their customer service is SUPER fast, patient and helpful. I would recommend this to anyone with specific shipping needs.

My Little Monkey

The app is great - handles all our complex shipping needs. The customer service is incredible, both by email and by meeting. Michael has been helping me figure out various issues with the complex shipping rules that we've set up on multiple occassions. Would recommend to everyone

Bandit Fitness

App has worked great from the start, and customer support is the best I've ever gotten with a Shopify app. Five stars, absolutely.

VDC On The Fly

We use this app to help us calculate live shipping rates for both ship to and ship from locations. The Intuitive Shipping support team is amazing! They are always willing to help and jump on a call whenever needed.

c’est beau1872

This app makes ANYHTING we need for shipping charges possible. Friendly support with quick response time and viable answers!

Burdock Brewery

The app has been very useful for our many different shipping scenarios. Their support team was very knowledgable and dedicated to helping us find solutions to our questions! Thank you!

Shin-Sen-Gumi

Great app! Customizable to your preference and support is always there to help you every step of the way!

Hapi Art

BEST shipping app with the best support. Setting up shipping methods can be complicated, but their team goes above and beyond to help. Paul was able to guide me through exactly what we needed to set up, and has been extremely patient and responsive every time I reach out to him with a question or issue. 100% recommend.

livingworks-connect-USA

This app has provided THE solution to our complex shipping requirements. Once configured, the smartboxing algorithm really improved the delivery service options and rates returned for our customers. It integrates well with our UPS carrier negotiated rates. The support team provided excellent customer support as we worked through all of the configuration and testing.