Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

by Intuitive Shipping Inc

Control how your shipping is calculated at checkout.

The Cupcake Room

I installed the app and the team helped me configure my little semi-complex setup exactly how I wanted it. The app has so many configuration options I'm amazed!

Very helpful having the Livechat to discuss the requirements also.

Bother

Excellent app flexibility and support from Paul. We used it primarily for configuring our postage map with 3PLs by time and postcode (whilst keeping a simple customer experience). Thanks!

Seeti

Fulfillment is complicated even if you are a small business. Intuitive shipping makes it simple to implement your ideal mix of options that are easy for your customer to understand. To boot the support they goes beyond just their app. They help you get what need working.

I am a VC helping my wife get her store up and running and it is long time since I was a hacker (when I ran part of the database development at Oracle) and I have to say this is a fine piece of engineering. Worth every penny.

Sibu Seaberry

Their app worked better for us than the standard settings in Shopify, by far. Their support is incredible. They went above and beyond to make sure the app worked as we needed it to, even following up with me on a Saturday. The app works perfectly and sold me on the features and settings, but their support OVER SOLD ME. Highly, highly recommend this app!

Texas Time Gifts and Fine Art

I would give this app ten stars if I could. Superb and timely support which has provided for the fining-tuning and enhancement my store's shipping process. A relief to have and a pleasure to use. I second the previous review: Thank you, Paul!!

Venue

I really appreciate the one-on-one support that Intuitive Shipping offers. Sometimes documentation doesn't get the job done. You need to ask questions of a person. That's especially true when you're dealing with shipping (so complicated) and an option-rich app like this one. Thanks, Paul!

Immersion Research

This app is awesome. The customer service that comes along with it is even better. I highly suggest this app for special shipping scenarios!

Naish USA

We spent a lot of time looking for a shipping app that would fit our needs and Intuitive is the crown jewel. The back end allows you to create endless shipping scenarios for all of your logistical desires. In addition, their support team is what makes this app worth getting. Any question I have, they answer at least within 24 hours or sooner and they offer phone 1:1 support whenever you need it. Best shipping app on the market!

inchofmetal

This product and the support are unreal...Joel and his team have done nothing less during these trying times than offer the greatest customer service I have ever seen. Thank you! Highly recommended!

Kustom Haus

Intuitive Shipping is a powerful shipping app that covers all bases. It can be a bit overwhelming at first glance but allows you to come up with some complicated and advanced shipping scenarios to better service your customer needs in different parts of the world. It also allows you to integrate some key shipping services/providers and can assist in displaying more info in the shipping method selection screen at the checkout - like delivery estimates! The team is super helpful and quick to assist if needed. They're also receptive to ideas or suggestions! Highly recommended app, it's solved all of our shipping problems and allowed us to streamline everything into the one app and offer a better experience to our customers.