Intuitive Shipping

Control how shipping is calculated & displayed at checkout.

From $29.99/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

GoWesty

Intuitive Shipping is a powerful app that can handle all of your shipping needs. We were having a hard time getting everything that we needed working to work, and Michael Janes in customer success sat with us and walked us through it all. He was willing to sit through several sessions with us to try and get everything working, was knowledgeable and extreme personable, keeping us calm through the whole set up process. If your rules get complicated, Intuitive Shipping can be a logic puzzle, but once you understand the difference between "Any" and "All" in the scenarios and rate blending, things pretty much fall into place. It would be nice if they integrated with other freight solutions than FedEx and if bulk editing was allowed in more places, but overall, it's a great app with a great staff to help you onboard.

March 29, 2022

Thank you for sharing this! We're happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our one-on-one support and work directly with Michael to get set up. Shipping can be complex, and Intuitive Shipping can handle a lot of different requirements. We're always here to help if you get stuck or need clarification on anything.

Thank you for your feedback on freight solutions and bulk editing. We now have an integration with ShipStation. If you use ShipStation or are considering it, you may be able to access some additional freight options if they're available to you through your ShipStation account. Meanwhile we're always reviewing our carrier integration list, and we may add more freight options in the future. Stay tuned! For bulk editing, our dev team is always looking for ways to improve efficiency. If there are opportunities for us to enhance the experience of using Intuitive Shipping, we will definitely take advantage of them. Thank you!

Apex Chassis Wholesale

We're able to do multiple configurations for local delivery, carrier rates, product based packaging iterations etc - very, very good app, and once you understand some basic steps, it's pretty remarkable. In the inevitable support request, Greg has been fantastic, timely, thorough and solved all my issues and the initial setup call is a nice feature. VERY strongly recommend this app, especially if you have various product dimensions and weights - the boxing function is really spot on. Go for it!

March 29, 2022

We're thrilled to hear that Intuitive Shipping is helping you effectively manage complex shipping requirements! Thank you for sharing your recommendation and for talking about your experiences working with our amazing team, especially Greg. We appreciate this so much! Thank you.

ASHLEY STARK

This app is amazing and the support team is more than helpful. Always willing to hop on a call and figure it out to meet the needs of the business. Intuitive Shipping was exactly what we needed to solve for complicated shipping logic. Hands down best service out there.

March 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so happy that Joel was able to work with you on Wednesday to get the configuration perfected before the launch.

On a personal note, I've always been a fan of STARK and love the company's history (textiles are my kryptonite). Ashley's designs for Ashley Stark Home are incredible, meeting a delicate balance where even though most of the pieces are quite neutral and will fit into different spaces, they are all statement pieces.

As the brand expands and your shipping needs change, please never hesitate to reach out to our team for guidance. We are always happy to help :)

Warm regards,
Sharon
Co-founder/CEO

RIOT! Auto Parts

Best shipping app available for setting shipping rules based on product tags. Great customer service as well!

March 18, 2022

We really appreciate that you took time out of your day to share this! We're happy to hear our condition system is helping you achieve success with your shipping strategy. Our support team is here if you run into any concerns or if you have any questions at all about Intuitive Shipping.

Tampa Printing

We have been using Intuitive Shipping for awhile now. It has been vital the success of our business. The app can be a tad confusing, but the customer support is excellent! They respond promptly and get right to the heart of any problem. They will then offer to fix it themselves or assist you in fixing the issue. So far our experience with Intuitive Shipping has been excellent and we can't recommend this app more highly.

March 16, 2022

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experiences with Intuitive Shipping so others can make an informed decision. We're very happy to hear our team was able to help you get things set up and running!

Your feedback on complexity is appreciated. Shipping as a whole can be extremely complex and confusing. We've built our app to handle just about any situation you can throw at it. To help you feel confident in your setup and ensure your shipping success, our support team is here if you have any questions or run into any other challenges as your shipping needs evolve.

Kinder Surprises Antiques

I have a small business in rural Canada. Setting up and understanding shipping scenarios on Shopify can be daunting. I don't have a whizz in-house that can figure this stuff out for me. Intuitive Shipping has been amazing. I can talk to a real person- who understands my business, get specific information for my region, and can help me step by step to set it up. For me the "white gloves option" to build it for me saved hours of sleep and worry. It did cost a bit but was worth it to ensure it was done 100% correctly. I would highly recommend. If in doubt, sign up with them.

March 11, 2022

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experiences with Intuitive Shipping. This means a lot to our entire team! We're happy you were able to take advantage of our white glove service, and that it's given you the peace of mind we intended. Our white glove specialists won't rest until they've got everything set up just the way you need it. We're here to help you whenever you run into a new challenge, or even if you just have a question about Intuitive Shipping.

Majestic Water Spouts

This is the best app out there for presenting shipping rates to customers if you have lots of products and different shipping scenarios. It also integrates with Shipstation for rates, if you use that. Customer service is phenomenal!

March 11, 2022

Wow, thank you for this! It's great to hear you're taking advantage of our ShipStation integration. If you have any questions or run into any concerns, our team is here to help!

Rainbow Technology

This app does exactly what we need to display specific shipping services and rates based on what's in a customer's cart. The technical support team helped us really dial it in and tweak it for our exact situation and demand. They were also quick with communication and solved a lot of issues I ran into while I was setting up pretty complicated scenarios.

March 3, 2022

Our team very much appreciates this, thank you! We're glad you were able to get the help you needed to get your setup just right. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team if you have any questions or run into and challenges.

Captivating Candle Supply

I just installed this and so far so good. I will say this has been the easiest app for me to set-up on my own. Shipping is calculating properly and I am thankful for that because shipping has been a pain!

February 25, 2022

Thanks for taking a few moments to share this. We know that shipping can be complex, and that every store has unique requirements, so it's great to hear this feedback about our ease-of-use. If you do run into any challenges, or if you have questions about Intuitive Shipping, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!

Boat & RV Accessories

Since switching to Shopify, Intuitive Shipping has been invaluable to us. The app gives us the flexibility to provide almost any scenario to our customers. Their customer service team has been very helpful and patient as well, before, during, and after the setup process.

February 25, 2022

We really appreciate this! Thank you for the kind words about our support team. We love helping merchants succeed at shipping, so we're glad to hear Intuitive Shipping can handle your shipping strategy, no matter how complex. Our team is here to help whenever you have a question or a concern.