Reviews (436)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing complex shipping scenarios with its extensive customization options. It's praised for its smart boxing feature, which promotes greener shipping and cost reduction. Merchants appreciate the reliable performance, user-friendly interface, and exceptional customer support. The testing feature, allowing merchants to verify their setup before going live, is also valued. It's reported to significantly improve shipping processes by integrating with multiple carrier accounts for accurate rate calculation. It's ideal for businesses with complex shipping needs, including domestic and international shipping, free shipping, oversize items, and complex variants.

December 18, 2019

We immediately found Shopify was not able to able handle our particular shipping requirements and we required extensive customization. After investigating and testing several different apps, Intuitive Shipping seemed to fit the bill.

We have multiple shipping scenarios based on shipping times, as well as filtering collections, and free shipping over specified order amounts. There is a steep learning curve if you have sophisticated shipping parameters, but the app is pretty Intuitive. When we couldn't figure it out, their Customer Service got us through all of it. Almost a year later, Paul has guided, directed, and occasionally stepped-in to help us resolve any issue, quickly and efficiently.

If you require specific shipping scenarios outside Shopify's platform, Intuitive Shipping is THE App. Our store wouldn't have the shipping success without it.

Yoshimura R&D of America, Inc
October 4, 2022

I have to say the customer support on this app is a 10/10. Very responsive and very helpful. What is nice is the app gives us the ability to add a line of text for each shipping option to let the customer know the time frame for delivery.

Fundraising For A Cause
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied October 6, 2022

Thank you for the high praise! It's great to hear you're taking advantage of the custom description feature in Intuitive Shipping. We agree, it's a great way to keep customers informed and set their expectations for shipping. If we can assist with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!

April 17, 2020

Excellent app flexibility and support from Paul. We used it primarily for configuring our postage map with 3PLs by time and postcode (whilst keeping a simple customer experience). Thanks!

Bother
December 29, 2020

The support for setup and carrier integration with Canpar and UPS has been outstanding. The functionality works very smoothly and enables us to cope with the widely differing shipping rates for our bulky and heavy items across the US and Canada.

Thrust Vector Ltd
Germany
May 20, 2020

We're a comic book publisher that ships a variety of products that have differing packaging needs. Unfortunately, Shopify's native shipping calculator is inadequate for our needs, so we had to look for a 3rd party app. I'm really glad I stumbled upon this one!

I have nothing but great things to say about Intuitive Shipping. If you have complex shipping needs that are outside the scope of Shopify's native shipping calculator, this really is the best app out there. I know because I've tried a few of them. The customizability is vast. You can make it do just about anything imaginable. Its calculations are fast and reliable, even with complex rules.

At first glance, getting set up properly can seem daunting, but Intuitive Shipping's support is outstanding. They've always gone the extra mile to help us out, even when we were still in trial mode. I'd like to thank Paul Cann in customer service especially. He's very knowledgeable and he spent a lot of time helping me understand the more advanced features so that I could get our shipping scenarios set up with little fuss.

The other day, we had a major issue with our store related to a cart migration that made Intuitive Shipping's billing go haywire. When I explained the situation to Intuitive Shipping, they quickly escalated the issue and the co-founder got in touch with me the very next day to help get everything sorted out. Compared to a lot of other app developers that can sometimes take days to respond, it's refreshing to know that some developers really care.

I'm sure we'll be using Intuitive Shipping for years to come. I'm a very happy customer!

CoffinComicsShop.com
May 9, 2023

The app is great for calculating shipping with live rates. It's a shame that shopify won't share their API but I have started using shipstation to get the live rates without having to estimate. No more shipping headaches. Michael is also an amazing help! Anytime I have a problem Michael gets to the bottom of it and lets me know what I need to do so the problem doesn't repeat itself.

Love Serve Remember Shop
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied May 16, 2023

Thank you taking a few moments to share this! We're happy to hear Intuitive Shipping is helping you succeed with shipping and that you're getting the help you require when the need arises. Michael and the rest of our team are here if any questions or concerns come up.

February 10, 2021

I used this app to help me solve a problem with weight variations due to selling meat online. Paul has been extremely helpful to customize it to my needs and accommodating all our requests. Great customer service.

El Gusto
Switzerland
August 1, 2022

Wonderful App! Very Helpful Support Team. They provide any help with the setting up of scenarios. Quick response to emails and always have the answer for you straight away. Very useful and Highly Recommended!

Proaim.be
Belgium
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied August 5, 2022

We're so glad to hear that your experience with Intuitive Shipping has been such a positive one, and that our team is getting you the help you need in a timely fashion. If you have any additional questions or run into any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

January 9, 2020

Intuitive Shipping neatly solves all the issues that we had with Shopify shipping. Their support is the most responsive and helpful I've run into in years. This product is all you need to deal with any shipping scenario you can think of.

Our initial need was to be able to offer free shipping to new customers without using a discount code - we wanted the discount code to be reserved for future new customer offers. We've been Happily using this solution for over a year now.

This week:
Our shipping partner that needs specific shipping service codes for different types of shipping (Ground, 2 Day, 1 Day). Shopify's draft order system doesn't allow us to specify specific service codes in conjunction with a custom shipping rate thus requiring an out of band exception to be processed by our shipping partner.

The ideal solution requires the ability to offer 2 different shipping lists depending on whether the order is being made by a customer via the store or by our support team via draft orders.

Intuitive Shipping quickly understood the need and then published a working enhancement in a few days solving the issue. Even better they then helped me implement the solution.

Balanced Blends Pet Food
October 31, 2018

It's doing exactly what we were looking for. Great app! Everything is so made clear and simple ! Thank you :)

Musique Red One Music