Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Intuitive Shipping Inc
January 7, 2021

I cannot speak highly enough of the functionality, power, and capabilities of this app. Total gamechanger for our business with proper dimensional weight calculations for shipping, proper rates, and more. The Intuitive Shipping Team is incredibly responsive and capable of handling complex issues. I've relied on them several times to get our shop up and running with new shipping charges/changes and they have answered every question thoroughly -- and helped implement! So thankful for what Intuitive Shipping does for our Shopify Store!

Butter Pat Industries
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 5, 2021

Couldn't praise this app more. I ship very large items so it's important for me have a clear and accurate shipping system for myself and customers. Their support has been top notch as well. I highly recommend Intuitive Shipping!

Little Free Library
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 4, 2021

Their Support is amazing - They have support hours listed in the app, But then They also have an on call team for when/if things dont work or you need that urgent question answered. A very powerful and Easy to understand app with their support. We were up and running with a very complex Shipping matrix within a few hours. Most of that time was labour in entering. The only recomendation I would have is can you guys make an option to import/export the shipping scenarios so they can be edited in a csv file

CaravanMods.com.au
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 30, 2020

We had some complex shipping scenarios with some of our brands and needed an app that would provide options above the basic Shopify features. This app does it all, it's perfect! And the customer service has been 5 STAR. I would definitely recommend Intuitive Shipping's APP.

Livingspace
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 29, 2020

The support for setup and carrier integration with Canpar and UPS has been outstanding. The functionality works very smoothly and enables us to cope with the widely differing shipping rates for our bulky and heavy items across the US and Canada.

Thrust Vector Ltd