Intuitive Shipping

Intuitive Shipping

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 19, 2018

This has been the best App!! The support and setup were easy and if I had any problem even if it was something that went wrong with Shopify over the weekend, they helped fix it ASAP. Truly the best App and support I have worked with.

Fire Safety USA
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 7, 2018

Thought i would never find an app that could withstand my complex shipping system! The developer is awesome and is always there to answer any questions i may have...even the most complex. So grateful to have found this app!!!

Furniture Below Retail
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 7, 2018

Our objective was to have customers see the same shipping price as what we end up paying the carrier. It seemed none of the Apps could do this task correctly! This was the only app we found that could accurately do what they call 4D boxing, to calculate the shipping based on what fits in the various shipping boxes we have. Their support team was very responsive.

RCbenchmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 6, 2018

This app works wonderfully and is very simple and, yes you guessed it, intuitive to use. Shipping scenarios for online businesses can get very complicated, so it is so helpful to have a platform that organises it logically. The capabilities of this app seem quite vast.

Orchard St.
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 13, 2018

I love this app! I have tried almost every shipping app in the store... yes, I've probably tried that one and none of them are as reliable and straightforward as Intuitive Shipping. In fact, the only thing better than the app, is the customer service. Joel is extremely helpful, responsive, transparent, and friendly. I wish that he could be my CS rep for all of my apps.

For whatever reason, my company has some of the most complicated shipping rules that have ever existed. I've driven other developers to the edge of crazy, but, to my recollection, Joel was able to accomplish every single one of my tasks with grace. He wasn't stumped for longer than a few seconds and if something couldn't be done the initial way I thought it should be, he helped me find a solution, every time of which, was better than the original.

Do NOT waste your time trying others. Just simply use Intuitive Shipping! I guarantee you will be happy you did.

BodyHealth
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 31, 2018

It's doing exactly what we were looking for. Great app! Everything is so made clear and simple ! Thank you :)

Musique Red One Music
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 29, 2018

One of the most difficult aspects of launching my e-commerce business was putting together shipping tailored logistics for a small business with a complex shipping scenarios.

I have multiple types of products of varying sizes and shape on my website. I haven't come across one shipping arrangement that the Intuitive App isn't prepared for.
Afrocentricbeauty.com

AfroCentric Beauty
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 19, 2018

We use this app to calculate dimensional FedEx shipping rates. It does a much better job than other apps we tried and is actually cheaper! Their support team has been amazing and responsive.

Cedar and Moss
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 11, 2018

Need to do complex shipping rules? No problem! Need to build rules around item properties (such as is this recurring?) No problem! Want to offer only one shipping option but rate shop the best price from different carriers? No problem! And I'm sure I have yet to discover only 1% of what can be done. Great app.

OneSecond Supplements
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 5, 2018

A great app to handle my very complex international shipping scenarios. Support is above and beyond by Joel. Highly recommended.

99Phố