Intuitive Shipping , 400 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for managing complex shipping needs, including multi-box, domestic, international, and oversize items. Despite the time-consuming setup, the product dimensions and white glove service are found useful. The customer support is praised for its promptness and knowledge. Merchants value the app's versatility, real-time shipping rate calculations, and features like "Scenarios" and "Smartboxing". The granular management of shipping rates for corporate accounts is also commended. The app is recommended for its user-friendly interface, efficient handling of complex shipping scenarios, and excellent customer support.

September 16, 2019

The app itself is the best shipping app: more powerful, and easier to set. I have tried them all! And most importantly, the support is stellar: they answer fast, and go as deep as necessary in the issue to help you solve them.

La Compagnie des Cartes
France
January 26, 2023

Excellent App! We recently came over from another shopping cart to Shopify and could not find a good solution for real-time shipping. This app is exactly what we needed and the support is amazing.

Pixel Technologies, Inc.
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied January 27, 2023

We're happy that you gave us a try after migrating, and it's great to hear that Intuitive Shipping is giving you the tools you need to succeed with shipping. Thank you for taking a few moments to share this! Please let our support team know if there is anything you need, whether it's just a simple question about the app, or you run into an issue. We're here to help!

May 22, 2020

This is a wonderful app that has the option to create virtually any scenario to achieve your shipping goals. You're able to combine shipping options, add free shipping for the entire order or specific products, charge different rates by distance, and the list goes on.
The staff is incredibly kind and helpful, as well and dedicated to helping you achieve exactly what you're looking to do!

Ville + Rue
April 13, 2021

This app is honestly amazing! It does everything I need it to do and more. It can be a bit tricky at first as there are a lot of different options but, you can pretty much tailor this app to meet your personalized shipping needs. I was like a fish out of water when I first started using Intuitive shipping, however the Intuitive team is super helpful and accommodating they will teach you everything you need to know step by step and even provide you with useful information so you can get the most out of this app. I specialize in drop shipping home and garden décor so its pretty hard for me to use Shopify's standard shipping system. As it assumes that all of my products ship in a one size fits all box. This app has made it possible for me to now set my own custom dimensions for each product and group them into their appropriate boxes so I don't lose money on shipping or have to overcharge my customers. A big special thanks to Michael, Paul, Celeste & Sharon for helping me get my company off the ground after feeling like I hit a major roadblock you guys are the best!

CAL ROWE HOME
August 27, 2021

Great app and great customer support. I like the companies that always work on improving their services and meet their client's needs. Thank you!

Chic Homz
Egypt
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied August 27, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you're loving the app. Our support team appreciates the kind words, too. We're here to help whenever you need assistance!

Ron Anderson | Customer Experience Manager

January 4, 2021

Their Support is amazing - They have support hours listed in the app, But then They also have an on call team for when/if things dont work or you need that urgent question answered. A very powerful and Easy to understand app with their support. We were up and running with a very complex Shipping matrix within a few hours. Most of that time was labour in entering. The only recomendation I would have is can you guys make an option to import/export the shipping scenarios so they can be edited in a csv file

CaravanMods.com.au
December 20, 2022

Great app that meets 99% of our needs (Shopify is pretty limiting on the other 1%, not the app's fault). Amazing support with fast response time.

UHS Hardware
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied January 4, 2023

We really appreciate this! We know you have a choice, and we're glad to hear that Intuitive Shipping is working well for you. Thank you for the high praise for our support team. We're here to help if you have any further questions or run into any issues.

November 10, 2021

If you are looking for something to deal with any type of Shipping setup, this is the app to go for. The other apps are good but IS really gives you the ability to build out any rule that you like, add markups, integrate with carriers and much more. The interface is friendly but also really powerful and I would advise making yourself familiar with how rules are built and really plan out the logic if you have a complex setup. IS can and will handle it as long as you set things up correctly. If you need assistance, the support is excellent - personally I have gotten myself in a few tangles and always gotten a solution back very quickly with clear instructions. Highly Recommended!

Costumes.com
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied November 10, 2021

This is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences. Shipping can be complex, so our knowledgeable team is always here if you get stuck and need help. It's great to hear our support team helped you overcome some challenges quickly. Please reach out to us again if you have any more questions about Intuitive Shipping.

October 13, 2022

The service this company provides is top notch, I'm very impressed by how knowledgeable and prompt their service team is. This app handles all our complex shipping requirements.

Century US Wholesale
Intuitive Shipping Inc replied October 13, 2022

Our team takes immense pride in making sure you're completely satisfied with Intuitive Shipping, so it's great to hear that your experience thus far has been so positive. We're glad that we're able to handle the level of complexity that you need, and we're here if you get stuck or have any questions at any time.

July 17, 2018

Switching to Intuitive Shipping has proven to be a brilliant choice for my online business. It obliterates the app I was using before. It is surprisingly easy to get up and running and does a very good job of accurately generating shipping charges. It has alleviated all the stress I used to have in the shipping department. Additionally, the support team is exceptional. Issues are quickly addressed and problems are fixed immediately when they rarely arise. To be clear, any problems I've had are not within the app, but silly mistakes made on my part. This is by far, the best, most user friendly shipping app I have ever attached to my Shopify store. I cannot recommend Intuitive Shipping highly enough.

Painted Peace The Art Of Stephanie Burgess