Invoice Hero

Invoice Hero

by MLveda

Download order Invoice, Send automated professional Invoice

Encircled Wreath

So far it's been great! Very helpful indeed! It's simple & clear. Perhaps if the logo was a bit bigger and was inline with the margin of the text...that would look better in my opinion :) SO glad I got this app!!
Much thanks!

Chez Libellule _Bijoux Artisanaux_

cette application est très bien mais la facture devrait pouvoir s'envoyer automatiquement aux clients ayant passé une commande.
j'ai fais un test je n'ai pas reçu la facture donc il existe des bugs…
Application a Améliorer

Monkeywi

Très basique, mais fait le boulot et est gratuit.
Ce serait bien de pouvoir personnaliser le rendu document, le mail et le sujet du mail en back office.
Merci

E-Ride Solutions

I used this app to send a customer an invoice. Super fast and easy. All it needs is the ability to add an ABN and edit a little but I believe that function is coming soon. Highly recommended

RJBSTORE.COM

I like it... only the contact number of the customers did not appear on the invoice...................

The Roar Shop

I used this app the send invoices automatically and it works great! It's so easy and simple. I love to make some style and content changes, but for now it does it's job!

SMAX

Great app but wish I could modify the invoice content! It seems very limited but does the job for what we need.

TRUCK

So far so good. Invoices are available when i need them. only suggestion is being able to generate invoices from older orders. Currently i can only access invoices for orders from last 12 months. Thanks.

totsonthego.com.au

For a free app it's fabulous. I've had to put my ABN on the invoice as an image to make it a legal tax invoice which was my primary purpose and the support has been responsive and excellent so far. Having billing as well as shipping on the invoice would make it perfect. Can't wait to see what enhancements come along next. Thanks for everything so far