Joy: Rewards, Loyalty Program

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
January 31, 2023

Amazing, fast support from Esther and Tony - they answered my questions quickly, and were able to help me with the formatting of the pop up. The app is easy to set up and the free plan has lots of great features - we are hoping it will really engage with our customers and not only grow our store, but also our database and social following too. Thank you.

Oscar and Tilly
January 30, 2023

Great App and excellent customer service! I needed help with my pop ups and I got my issue promptly solved. I am also collecting lots of clients on the rewards program.

Kat Black Naturals
January 29, 2023

Excellent service, easy to set up. The online widgets have a lot of customizations allowing for you to choose colors, include your logo, and chose all the features.

Toadally Frogs LLC
Time spent using app: 41 minutes
January 29, 2023

Very good customer support! Got a reply almost immediately and problem was fixed within a few minutes!

The Witches' Barn
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 29, 2023

Very good technical support , I got helped from Prakash. He solved my request very fast. I strongly recommend their app.

The Lobster Man
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 28, 2023

Hana ,she very patient and effective that will help to solve your issue .
I very happy with her experience & good service . Recommended

JHS business
Egypt
Time spent using app: 32 minutes
January 27, 2023

I had a few problems and it was quick solved. My advisor Lydia was really helpful. I highly recommend this app.

HAIR ROOM BEAUTY ZONE
Poland
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 26, 2023

Hana was excellent in haling get my website enabled with the Joy features! please give her love for me and a perfect 10 out of 10!

BotNet D011z
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
January 26, 2023

Had a small issue and Hanna solved the problem very quickly.
Very happy great customer service

BuddhistDude Vapes