Joy: Rewards, Loyalty Program

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
January 19, 2023

This addon is perfect. Their support team with Hana helped me within minutes to fix any issues or answer any questions I had about the addon. Great service!

HEATLAND DISCGOLF STORE
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 19, 2023

Esther was very helpful and solved my issue in not time. I will not hesitate to use the web chat again.

John Masters Organics
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 19, 2023

L'application rencontre encore quelques bugs mais elle est facile d'utilisation et à mettre en place et le service client est très efficace.

Conserves Parallèles
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 19, 2023

Best rewards and Loyalty app ever!
I've tried many other rewards app but this app provides all the best option which matches our need. Moreover their 7/24 customer service is so much helpful to settling up. Their CS manager(Esther) helped us so much to fix and set up their service on our website.

SMK
South Korea
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 18, 2023

I enjoy the simplicity of the app and I can reward my customers for being loyal. I recently had a small issue with the app and how it was displaying on my website and Prakash helped get it fixed right away. He made sure he understood what I needed help with, was patient and super fast yo resolve the issue

My Fabric Dresser
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited January 18, 2023

Jasmine was very specific and identified my problem quickly, thank you for your patience with my issue today. I hope to interact with more individuals like yourself

Aljealli ventures LLC
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 18, 2023

Excellent App, and the company behind it offer absolutely superb support! The best I have received from a software company infact. Nothing is too much trouble, and they are super responsive! Esther recently helped us with a small issue we were having, and resolved it within minutes!

TwoBeeps.co.uk
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 18, 2023

Very good customer service, almost 24 hours and respond very quickly. Lydia is especially nice and helpful.

PawPawUp
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 18, 2023

Emily replies to the point and resolves the query instantly. Thank you.

Salty Accessories
India
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 17, 2023

Helpful Liz. Response fast and get enquiries done immediately.
But for the app, when I use my mobile to update, the loading is abit slow

Samurai Asia