Reviews (1,573)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, ease of use, and seamless rewards management. They value its customization options, referral program, and customer balance downloads. The customer service is often praised for its responsiveness, with team members frequently recognized for their assistance. Merchants report increased customer engagement and retention due to the app's features. Its tracking and reporting capabilities are also appreciated. Some suggest improvements like points activity downloads and scheduled customer balance backups.

April 5, 2024

Very powerful app with a wonderful support team. Toby and the team took care of our set up problem and offered a solution. We hope to keep working with them for a long time, thank you!

Page One
Chile
17 days using the app
June 11, 2024

Audrey did a great job answering my questions and was very quick to respond.

Yahara Chocolate
12 months using the app
March 13, 2024

I needed support to fix something, a piece of code that needed to be added, Emily was my point of contact and handled it great, thanks again for this

Chique Design
Netherlands
2 months using the app
June 9, 2024

I had a problem with referral and Prakash was so helpful to solve my problems. Thanks.

DVA home
United Arab Emirates
6 months using the app
March 9, 2024

it was so nice talking with Emily one of the group members of this astonishing project and assistant team, i really enjoyed more creating content to my audience and with them i have greater hope on the long run, now i have a clearer vision and greater motives to expand further, The customer service is just excellent , just worth the try.

Rise Lovely Surprise
Spain
About 2 months using the app
March 27, 2024

So far so good. Seems quite clear and in depth, so looking forward to implementing it into my store.
Had a few questions to ask and a lovely member Sunny helped in swift time. Straight to the point and polite!

My Store
24 days using the app
April 3, 2024

I highly recommend this app! It's very user-friendly, and I particularly appreciate the excellent customer service provided by Emily. She is incredibly helpful and kind. Thank you!

COZMOA
21 days using the app
March 5, 2024

I've been using this for about 2 years. Great app for a loyalty rewards program. Hana and Tracy were very helpful when I needed some support. thank you!

Sunlight Silver Jewelry
Over 1 year using the app
March 27, 2024

Emily was super helpful. When we couldn't find an immediate resolution, she got her team to help me fix the problem firsthand. Thank you Emily and Joy!

The Infinite Bath
3 months using the app
March 7, 2024

I absolutely love Joy! It's an amazing platform that offers everything I need for referral programs, points, and more. The customer assistance is top-notch - always friendly, helpful, and quick to resolve any issues. I couldn't be happier with the service they provide. 5 stars all the way!

CACTUS FOR YOU