Reviews (1,567)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, ease of use, and seamless rewards management. They value its customization options, referral program, and customer balance downloads. The customer service is often praised for its responsiveness, with team members frequently recognized for their assistance. Merchants report increased customer engagement and retention due to the app's features. Its tracking and reporting capabilities are also appreciated. Some suggest improvements like points activity downloads and scheduled customer balance backups.

June 4, 2024

Support is always available and quick to respond. Pamela was a huge help.

Pour Caddy
12 days using the app
March 28, 2024

I have had a great experience so far with this app, and Tiana in customer service has been very helpful when I have had questions!

HOME
26 days using the app
March 15, 2024

Tiana and Anivia helped us quickly and solved the problem!! Thank you so much!!

Happinesz Natural Skin Care
Netherlands
Over 2 years using the app
April 22, 2024

I had a problem using the app, so I asked for help, and Lydia handled it very kindly
Thanks to you, I was able to handle things quickly
It'll be awkward to use for the first time, but Lydia will help you with the difficult ones, so don't worry

CELORA Beauty
Japan
3 days using the app
April 2, 2024

It's been easy to use, add tiers, points, and redemptions. Customer service has been great. I've dealt with Hana, and she responded to my questions with easy-to-follow instructions and direct answers. We are excited to use the app and hope our customers enjoy it as well.

Dr. Sebi's Cell Food
6 days using the app
March 20, 2024

I had as support Lydia. She has been absolutely amazing helping me out through all my issues. Support on this app is great and quick!

Wikari
Spain
About 1 month using the app
February 7, 2024

I have been using this app for a while now and I must say, it exceeded my expectations in every way. From its seamless functionality to the exceptional customer service, my experience with Joy has been nothing short of outstanding.

The app works flawlessly, allowing me to effortlessly set up and manage a rewards and loyalty program for my Shopify store. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making the entire process smooth and enjoyable. I was able to customize the program to suit my brand and engage my customers effectively, thanks to the app's versatile features.

What truly sets Joy apart, however, is their exceptional customer service. Esther, in particular, went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Her prompt and helpful responses made the entire experience even more delightful.

Agrizon.com
3 months using the app
May 7, 2024

audrey was super helpful to get my issue resolved

Smith House Couture
About 1 month using the app
February 26, 2024

Wonderful app. It has all the functionalities I want under one roof. Our customers are also happy since we switched to Joy. The support team is really responsive and fixed the issues which I was facing. The handoff between their team is spectacular and seamless. A special thanks a lot to Abby, Gideon, Lydia, Hana, Toby, Esther and Emily for their help. They were proactive in providing a solution. Recommend this app to all

Herbal Strategi
India
2 months using the app
February 3, 2024

I needed a loyalty app for my store with a rewards system that is simple to use. Joy has what I am looking for at a super affordable price point. Setting up was pretty straight forward. I reached out to their customer service to get some clarity on how the referral program works and Audrey was super helpful. In fact, I've reached out a couple times prior to this, and the customer support I received was quick and responsive every time.

ShopChuusi