Reviews (1,604)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, ease of use, and seamless rewards management. They value its customization options, referral program, and customer balance downloads. The customer service is often praised for its responsiveness, with team members frequently recognized for their assistance. Merchants report increased customer engagement and retention due to the app's features. Its tracking and reporting capabilities are also appreciated. Some suggest improvements like points activity downloads and scheduled customer balance backups.

June 29, 2024

Very good app, beautiful visuals, easy to set up, looking forward to testing it when my store opens. Thanks to Kevin for his availability.

Manga Wear
France
April 23, 2024

Very good app and excellent support from Audrey and Nikita. Thank you.

GMCA LTD
Cyprus
9 days using the app
May 12, 2024

Discovered Joy when setting up my new store and I feel like this is the best bank for the buck. Friendly UI + functionality makes Joy the app to go for our store.

On another note, the support team is super quick and solved our issue in a blink, thank you William!

Glow-Tique
4 days using the app
July 9, 2024

Lots of great features, easy to use and loads fast - had a few issues during set up but Hana was very helpful and quick to respond! The live chat support is useful to have when there are any problems or if you have questions.

MUCHV
June 8, 2024

I installed Joy earlier this week and have had great service from Pamela when I had questions.

Soapfistication
June 19, 2024

Love the service of this app, Tiana is very patient

SALTUM
China
June 5, 2024

I have just transferred from another loyalty program to Joy, I had issues importing my customers information and contacted the help chat and Nolan has been absolutely wonderful to deal with, extremely efficient and helped me with not only importing my customers but every other question I needed help with after that! I managed to get everything set up smoothly and am loving the app so far especially the embedded page on my website it looks very professional.

Desert Rose Crystals
New Zealand
March 29, 2024

Good service

SIDANG
Switzerland
About 2 months using the app
June 20, 2024

We recently encountered a technical issue with the app, and I must say, the support I received was exceptional. Linda, from the customer support team, was incredibly helpful and efficient. She responded promptly to my query and resolved the issue quickly.

yorbayde
Germany
About 22 hours using the app
March 31, 2024

Excellent customer service. Highly recommend this app.

The Bean Workshop