4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordable and user-friendly loyalty program management, including referral programs. Its customization options, ability to handle large volumes, and positive impact on customer retention are highly valued. The customer service is often praised for its responsiveness and effectiveness, with 24/7 support and robust tracking and reporting features.

July 13, 2022

OK, let me cut right to the chase, ... "too good to be true" apps exist! This is one of them. Amazing UI, sales boosting features, blazing fast and friendly support (looking at you Liz ;) ), and it's all free!!!

ZOKshop
Germany
April 27, 2022

Fab customer service, especially Roger :) this app is a great first choice for adding loyalty rewards to your store. It looks great and blends in with your store plus has all the features you need. Would highly recommend! x

Lily & Oscar
Edited September 1, 2022

Liz answered my questions clearly. In the future, I will request her again to help me with additional questions. Thank you for the help!

Kashida Design
United Arab Emirates
April 26, 2022

Abby is an excellent rep who is knowledgeable about the app and resolves issues quickly and effectively.

White Wolf Beard Care
March 21, 2023

Outstanding features at a very reasonable price for my business. Of course, I got some help from Avada. Thank you and I highly recommend this app.

ChillaxVape
July 6, 2022

I used this app to help me build a rewards program for our devoted customers, and Jasmine was able to support me throughout the process and make it simpler to create a successful program!

Enhanced Supplements St Marys
August 14, 2022

Easy to use and understand. Customer service is amazing. Hakeem was very helpful. I would recommend this app to anyone with a shopify store.

Crystal Corner Co
October 9, 2022

Boa APP, fácil utilização! Super rápida e bastante intuitiva. O Prakash ajudou-me a configurar e ficou impecável :)

Casa Decorada - Tudo para sua casa
Portugal
October 9, 2022

Thanks for Praksah's help. I was use this first App and had a excellent experience. Praksah was so positive to help me.

0330 KAFFEE
Taiwan
Edited January 31, 2023

Thank you to Prakash from Joy for sorting out my widget in under 5 minutes. He was very patient and helpful. Much appreciated. Great app too

Call Me For Curls Online