Judge.me Product Reviews

Judge.me Product Reviews

by Judge.me

Site & product reviews app. Social proof: photos, videos, Q&A

ownboard

good!!!!this is best good!Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Junaizo, Inc.

Really Amazing app to use as well their kind support. I asked many times for custom changes according to my theme, all the time they did it happily and I'm quite surprised by their support.

Also the app the great to use. For now, their feature to import Ali reviews is really useful for us and hope so other features will be in future as we are just starting out on Shopify. Highly recommended app. Have a great business :)

Keshet Design

Judge.me has been working really well for our store and we have just generated our 250th product review. Before judge.me we had about five or so, as we didn't ask for reviews.

We have also paired this with an offering for people who have given us their time by reviewing our products and this has worked very well.

It's a pretty easy product to use, has good flexibility and ability to act on reviews too. We would recommend it.

Sir Mørlin

Great support! The support team was very patient and helped me a lot. The app doesn't slow down my site too much.

JoyCoffeeBox

The application seems useful but I can not delete and reimport one of my product reviews. seems it stuck. I opened a support request but nobody did not contact yet..

Update: Judge.me support team contacted me, answered and resolved my issues..

Another issue is that when you delete one of your products from shopify you can not delete it from judge.me application.

Update: Judge.me support team told that they don't want the reviews attached to that product to get removed either as merchants may want to make use of those reviews. On the other hand they are developing the option to delete the product listing forever in case for some specific needs.

Cheap Stair Parts

The app works fine with displaying and collecting reviews.

It however, is not have full customization as advertised.

There is an email in there that gets sent, and you have no control over it. If you edit a product review, it sends the customer a link to approve or deny the review, which in my opinions can lead to unnecessary conflict as a customer doesn't always understand why something would get pulled out of a review.. and they get upset.

If the customer clicks the link in the email and doesn't approve your edits, the review gets published as is, live. The review could contain their personal information, or swear words, or things that are NOT product related, or something else completely random that doesn't belong...

so then your only option is to just archive the review so it goes away. Totally unnecessary situation.

And you can't turn this email notification off. It will exist and email your customer without your approval.

I can already choose not to publish a bad review if I wanted, which is not the reason I don't want this email sent. I don't want it sent because it leads to customer confusion and possible anger because they might assume you are trying to manipulate their review.

I would change this to 5 stars if I had that option to disable that email... because everything else with the app is awesome.

Nicoletta Valentina

Best Costumer experience in the business !
fast and efficient !
will definitely recommend to anybody who want a clean look on their store.

Haw Time

La aplicación es muy buena, fácil de usar y se integra muy bien con tu tienda.Si no existiera la marca de agua al ver las imágenes en las reviews estaria excelente. 100% recomendable la aplicación...

U GO

Great customer service & Happy with the integration on our shop! So we are happy with this app! :)

Cloliva

i tried other review apps but that make my site speed slow but this app is realy Worth the money Fast & professional, but i want to see some new designs & new customization options.