Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Gather & display reviews (product reviews, store reviews, UGC)

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Laumière Gourmet Fruits

besides all the great features Junip offers. I was really blown away by the amount of help and knowledge I've experienced working with them. Marcus, in particular, has gone above and beyond his role, this was very refreshing. all-around great work to the team a junip!!

Nic & Irv Studio and Apparel

The integration is seamless and easy to use. I had one user error issue and customer service responded VERY quickly to help. Thank you Marcus!

Quokka Brew

Great app, even better customer support. Incredibly helpful - some of the best I've seen. The app works great, and has a lot of unique tools.

esby apparel

very easy to use and integrate into our website. very helpful staff as well. would recommend to other shops.

DesiGifts

I appreciate for the prompt help in setting up the app on my site. it started to work. Really liked it ! Thanks

Beijiexing Shop - Wedling and testing machine

I have bought last weeek , the goods shipped by fedex ,it take about 10 days ,Really good machine! Recommend!

Blunt Organics

Junip is by far the best review app we have used. From app features to customer service, they are 5 stars across the board.

DeodateDesignKingdom

I enjoy its easy step by step process to creating a successful program in my online store! It was easy to use and im excited to check out the full 14 day free trial.

PAPER BOY LIMITED

We get reviews with Junip, We are really happy with this service. Help us crate trust with our customers. and to make a more personal shipping experience.

Pawtle Australia

Junip has been so easy to install and use. Setting the branding on my template was super simple and the campaigns just run themselves. All I have to do is go in and approve and reply to the reviews. I even got my first review with a photo today. So cool.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17