Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

by Junip Inc.

Gather & display reviews (product reviews, store reviews, UGC)

PÜL Hydration

Killer app for Shopify, easy to navigate and implement. Customer service goes above and beyond. Would recommend.

Palace Sauce

I have gotten over 30 reviews in one day since I signed up with them and the customer service is the best!

driftgoods

The Junip crew has been a great team to work with. The platform has a lot of unique features and key integrations.

Cocoon Kin

Best review app I’ve tried. Robin has been extremely helpful with the things I needed from Junip, fast and efficient service. Highly recommend!

Melasdesign

It works!!!!! I've been extremely happy with even the free level of this app. It's easy to set up and worked immediately. The review style even looks nice on my site.

Vintage Belle Noire

I use this app for product reviews and it does not disappoint. It is great for customers to leave photos and reviews, and the approve/reject feature is the best because I can resolve 1-star reviews without posting them to my site! Love love love!!!

Gear.com

We love this app, it has allowed use to filter reviews based on the products features rather than a shippers issues (we've all seen those reviews and they help no one). I would highly recommend this app to anyone who sells products.

Couple's Paradise BS

So far I like the app. Haven't explored its full functionality yet so my 5 stars is pretty much overrated. However in terms of the free plan which I've been using, I've definitely been receiving great reviews from my customers based on the automatic product emails. That's definitely a feature that I enjoy. I intend to upgrade to a paid plan and see if that makes a difference in my overall review goals for my store.

KirlyLoxs Boutique

Easy set up! So far so good. I would like to have more features offered in the free plan but beggars can't be choosers.

Kreative Designs LLC

This app was very helpful in terms of integrating into my website. Definitely would recommend for anyone who wants authentic reviews

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13