Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Gather & display reviews (product reviews, store reviews, UGC)

Anya & The Boys

As of now, it's been pretty easy to manage. Gives that extra boost on new businesses to get more sales from those who are more hesitant to purchase from a store with no ratings. Thank you!

Made By Coopers

Great app, great support team and very happy with the service so far. We were able to integrate smoothly and start collecting reviews very quickly.

Indignation

The app is so much better than the others like Yotpo, it's super easy to install, you can virtually do everything you want when it comes to reviews, not super expensive and their team is really awesome. They're working around the clock to help you if you have a problem with their software. Can't recommend more!

guguplanet

Junip is the best Shopify application of its kind. If you are looking for such an application and you choose Junip, you can rest assured that it works very well. The integration with Klaviyo is also perfect. I would also like to underline the great role of the support team of Marcus. In conclusion, by installing Junip you make the best possible choice.

Candyor

Still no French language. Cool apparently it doesn't seem like your priority to make your app accessible to more stores. I've been waiting for more than a month to incorporate their solution on my site because I really like the features it offers but today I see that it still hasn't bothered to include the possibility of translate their widget! So it will be without me, I will see another opinion solution ... Too bad and good luck!

November 24, 2021

Hey Kevin - sorry to hear this is how it came across to you!

As we mentioned in support about a month ago when you tried our app, Junip is a really small team & working as hard as possible to create the best reviews experience available - unfortunately translations from English is not yet one of those things. Part of what's attracted you to our tool (as you mentioned you "really like the features") is that we stay focused on what we know we can do extremely well & fight the urge to ship anything "half baked" as so many of our competitors do.

We've never claimed to support French, or any multi-language functionality & are very explicit that Junip is an English language solution at the moment. I'm sorry you felt the need to submit a 1-star based on this, but totally respect your right to do so & again, appreciate your passion for using Junip on your store!

We look forward to the day when we can do translations "right" & will be able to support many more stores like yours in the same way we currently support the English language market :)

Be well & happy holidays!

- Stuart, Founder @ Junip

Alien Coffee Bean

Everything has been easy to use from integration to the store from customer use. I currently use the free plan available as we are a new store.

TailsNTrailsBakery

Friendly and professional, Marcus was 100% happy to sort any issues I had with a genuine eagerness to help. I hope the chat will connect me with him again if I ever need more help with Junip - his customer service is amazing!

CELLULAR WORLDS

This app is very easy to set-up and straight to the point. I started getting reviews the very first day I added it to my site.

SNIFF & SNUFF

Great app. Tried many other review apps before deciding on Junip. Integrates well with 2.0 theme. Love how beautiful and smooth the review forms are.

Madly Art

I literally just integrated this but I already know I am absolutely going to love it. Got a review within 5 minutes

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16