Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Drive trust & growth with product reviews & photo reviews

Moku Foods

Best reviews app! Super happy with Junip. Their team has also been extremely helpful with setup and answering questions.

Corner Nook

This app is top notch! Very easy to use and looks great on our site.
What also sets it apart from the rest is their customer service / support. I had an issue with one review with some images not showing and they fixed it within 5 minutes of me contacting them. Great company!

Vibe

This is an excellent app! It deserves 6 stars. The app is so easy to use, looks great and the customer service is superb. They anticipated our needs before we did. I wish every app was this amazing. Thank you, Junip!

November 9, 2020

Thanks so much for this incredibly kind review! We might have to see about adding a 6th star option... :) - look forward to working alongside you for a long time to come!

tonibellauk

I used this app to get reviews on my products listed on shopify. This app is the best thing since sliced bread i promise you. I had to delete an initial review app as it id did not live up to my expectation at all. This is so easy to use. No need to input any code anywhere, Junip takes away all that hassle. It even provides you with link that you can get to customers who already made sales before I installed Junip. In small words this App makes me very happy!!

November 9, 2020

Thank you so much for this delightful review - made the whole team smile! Excited to keep growing together :)

Jabaloo

Support is absolutely on point! Excellent job. App is also quite flexible and smoothly integrates to the shop

November 2, 2020

Thanks so much! Excited to have you onboard & glad we were able to take good care of you in support. The implementation looks awesome on your site 😍

kindroot

We switched to this from another app - Junip is much more elegant in design and ease of use while being cheaper. Support really goes above and beyond. Stuart answers almost instantly and was able to help me and our developer with questions right away. Highly recommend!

November 2, 2020

Ah this is awesome, so appreciate you working alongside us! Look forward to seeing Kindroot continue to grow.

Vyten Career Coaching

Beautiful mobile user interfaces and all the features of the top review apps (like UGC/upload photos) are available here! The difference is Junip has these features at a fraction of the price of their competitors. Time to stop getting ripped off by the other apps and switch to Junip!

November 2, 2020

Might have to print this review out & frame it. Thanks a ton for the feedback! Awesome to have been partnered since the start of Vyten & look forward to working together for a long time to come! 🎉

Corq Yoga

Have been a huge fan of Junip going back to when they launched. I never have to worry about my review process/flow anymore which is a big relief and our review % has gone up significantly since rolling it out. I recommend this to everyone with a Shopify store.

November 2, 2020

So awesome to hear the review % is consistently higher over the course of this year - we've loved working with you! Thanks a ton for the review 🙏🏼

Regimen Lab

Excellent core product, steady stream of updates, and very responsive team. Have previously used multiple review platforms in the past and I am very happy with the results we're seeing with Junip - strongly recommended!

November 2, 2020

Thanks a ton for this feedback - we're gonna do our best to keep the updates coming! Have loved working with Regimen & stoked to see you guys take over the world 🚀

Finn

Junip is great. Stuart and team were very helpful in getting us set up in a custom environment. We're enjoying the ease of setup and the simplicity of the backend.

Previous 1 3 4 5