4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless review collection process and intuitive dashboard. It's praised for easy installation, smooth customer experience, and effective integration with Klaviyo and Meta/Google. The app's customer support is noted for its quick response and professionalism. Merchants also value its lightweight design, free plan option, and easy migration from other platforms. Key features include customer reply functionality, mobile friendliness, and the ability for customers to upload photo/video in reviews.

January 18, 2024

Junip is such an effective and easy-to-use app for your store's product reviews! Their team members and customer service are also some of the best I've had the pleasure of coming across, hands down! Very friendly, straightforward, and prompt whenever you need troubleshooting -- it makes all the difference!

Dog Is Human
Almost 2 years using the app
January 12, 2024

Quick response. Great trouble-shooting with resolution of issue.

VIP Wellness Tea®
Over 1 year using the app
Edited January 30, 2024

Hit submit too soon on original review, so happy with the team and communication!

Apollo Scrubs
About 1 year using the app
January 11, 2024

This app was selected due to its capabilities and due to the high price of our previous product rating and rewards app Stamped.

Although there are a few visual limitations with how the overall product review ratings are displayed, this app and the app's team has helped our site grow in product reviews, and customer outreach with their customer reply functionality. The Klaviyo and NOW Meta/Google integrations should also help our online presence and customer support when it comes to making a confident purchase.

Biggest highlight: Their customer service team, chat, and email representatives are SO knowledgeable and are always there to help.

Wondery
8 months using the app
January 10, 2024

We moved from Yotpo to Junip and haven't looked back :) Marcus has been great with on boarding and follow ups to make sure we are getting the best use of the tool. Junip looks way better than any other review app, we love the layout and functionality! Thanks again - Ryan at US Wall Decor

US Wall Decor
6 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Very happy with Junip. Works very well.

Printed Coffee Cup Sleeves
3 months using the app
January 2, 2024

I haven’t had any issues whatsoever, it was easy to set up, my customers have found it easy to use, I like that it sends an automated mail requesting the review (one less thing to worry about), the support too has been great, this might sound minute but I like that I could customise the colour of the stars to match my brand colours, the fact that the reviews are on the home page actually makes a difference for new customers. Thanks Junip

Tega Milton
Nigeria
5 months using the app
December 19, 2023

Amazing experience and great team of people working in customer support. They go above and beyond to their customer needs and in quick and timely fashion.
Wish them all the best.

Baloo Living
7 months using the app
January 12, 2024

Junip is easy to use and their support is quick and helpful. I like it better than other review apps that I've used.

The LoudCup Company
3 months using the app
November 22, 2023

Easy to use tool for gathering reviews! We also really appreciate the support we get from our Junip rep in maximizing review gathering campaigns, troubleshooting when needed, etc.

Reggie