Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product & site review app, product ratings, photos/videos, UGC

Manukora

We migrated all our store reviews from Ryviu to Junip and the process was as quick and simple as it comes! Adam was super helpful and efficient in our comms and everything was done in less than a week.

Keap Athletics

Junip is the review app for store owners who care deeply about 1) their customer's experience and 2) Not overpaying for software. In addition to the software being great- the team offers incredible customer service and regularly impresses me with how quickly they turn my feedback into features.

KITSIE - a pet wellness company

Junip has been really amazing for us. The whole team at Junip has been very responsive, very helpful whenever we needed them and generally really supportive. I recommend them anytime other merchants are asking for a good reviews app, and will continue to do so!

Manduka

This is an excellent reviews app. It has a clean UX, is easy to manage, and has responsive customer support.

BoomFoods

Intuitive and effective review app. Customer ervice has been incredible, Marcus Cardoso has answered all questions (including some pretty elementary ones) quickly and respectfully. Will be using Junip for a long time.

Sapadilla Soap Co

I'm really happy we made the switch from MAJOR REVIEW ENGINE ;) to Junip last month. The Junip team is amazing to work with and they're offering more functionality at a fraction of the price. Exporting our reviews from MAJOR REVIEW ENGINE to Junip was super easy and the whole process was great. Definitely highly recommend them.

Prince Edward Island Preserve Company

We use this app daily. Never an issue. Support at set up was great. Customers have never told us of any issue when doing a review. Very impressive, to be honest. Congrats to the Junip team on creating a well-designed easy to use the app.

MISHMISH

The support is great and the app is easy to use; I'm very pleased with it and look forward to using it in the future as my business grows.

Silestial

Very clean and easy to use even with the free version it did just what I wanted. It inserts nre reviews on my product pages in a very clean manner.

Huron

We onboarded with Junip last month after switching over from a different provider for reviews. The transition has been super seamless, Marcus, Stuart, and the team are extremely helpful and responsive, they made sure every detail and question was taken care of. Junip is much easier to use and manage day to day, and the ability to send review request emails directly from our ESP is amazing. No annual contracts that lock you in either, pricing is friendly and much more flexible vs other providers. Given we're a young brand as well as Junip being relatively new too, we're excited to partner with a like-minded and entrepreneurial team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11