Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product & site review app, photos/videos, UGC, Google Shopping

Artisaan

this is my first review app and i love how simple it is for me to edit as the owner, and how sleek and suuuper simple and easy each question is in the review process for customers. the white space around each question makes it so easy for customers to digest and want to actually do. highly recommend!

healthynest

100000000% better than Yotpo or any other review platform, hands down. And so much more affordable, with personalized CX support!

Boujee Blowz

We absolutely love Junip! The interface design and features match the modern aesthetics we aim to provide, and the support team is AMAZING! We ran into a coding issue during our launch timeframe, and their team (specifically Marcus) got back to us within about 20-30 minutes. We have a complex Shopify theme, and they took the time to analyze our issue and efficiently resolve the problem. 10 out of 10 recommend!

Petite Cosmetics

Junip is a beautiful app that puts customer experience first and despite our theme being highly customized and not off the shelf whatsoever, the onboarding process has been truly amazing and painless. We switched to Junip from another (larger) review platform and haven't looked back since. So glad we did because the customer / merchant interface is way more aesthetic, customisable, logical and the best thing of all is that the cost of Junip is 1/4 cheaper than what I used to pay!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Farmers Juice

Junip is EASILY the best option for collecting reviews on Shopify. It's largely the value they offer for their price, while giving a large chunk of the features I need. Integrations with Klaviyo, Google Ads, easy to use interface, great user experience -- all reason I love this software. The support team and owner are very smart and helpful. It is confusing how much competitors charge and how little you get.

Paul Karaz Shoes

Love love love this app!!! Not only does it send out automated emails to customers after purchase but it also allows customers to review your business!! Their support is very helpful, kind and responsive. Highly recommend.

BK Beauty

I'm incredibly happy with our decision to migrate to Junip. We launched our store using another popular (and more expensive) solution. Once we scaled up to 2,000+ review requests/month, it became a real pain to continuing working with them. Yes, switching over to Junip has saved us money... but the real value to our business is being on a SUPERIOR platform that has 1) deep Klaviyo integrations, 2) lightning fast admin panel, and 3) effective review request flows that have beyond doubled the amount of customer reviews we typically collected before switching. The setup and integration process was easy. Junip's team has always been fast and responsive. I'm excited to see what's next for Junip as they continue to grow and innovate in the space!

tropbon.co

Great thank you, I'll try this widget then I'll tell you if it's working well. On trop bon we're glad to add this plugin.

Manners&Co.

I have never received better customer service when dealing with an app. The team is wonderful. They walked me through every step of installation, and went above and beyond. Further, coming from a big review app I am definitely impressed with how much I am getting for the price point. Making this switch has been a no-brainer.

The Omega Fitness

Just started using it and it appears to work well and have pretty good functionality. I like it so far

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10