Junip ‑ Real Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Increase sales & growth with product reviews & photo reviews

Ankh Co

Ankh Care Co.
I Love this app! User friendly easy accessibility for consumers to leave reviews. I love the fact that the reviews have to be approved by the shop owner before posting to website. This allows NO TROLLING and weeds out false information being placed on the website. Knowledgeable friendly staff always available through chat to help! Thanks Junip

Emmy's Organics

Junip has FANTASTIC customer service! They were so helpful and quick to respond, which made set up quick and easy. It's pretty user friendly to navigate too, we're excited to have made the switch to Junip from a different review collection site.

Mezcla | Plant Protein Bars

We switched from Yotpo to Junip and are beyond thrilled. The pricing, customer service, and functionality of Junip are all 10/10. We highly recommend using this tool to help generate your online reviews!

Wisp Shop

Love this app. Super easy to get started, doesn't' break the bank, and support is truly world class. Can't recommend highly enough. Thanks for everything Stuart and team!

Hookah Hog

This APP has been amazing for my store! Very user friendly. And the response time is RAPID if you have any questions or issues! This review platform has been one of the best things for my business!

Spectra Fun

It works for me. I have one store and the team answer all my questions in timely manner. Recommend!!

ELAVI

This is SO much better than Yotpo! Way better UX for managing everything, amazing onboarding team, and the level of service is unparalleled. Thank you Junip! Telling all my friends about you.

FLUX and STONE

Amazing! Was thinking of ways to get reviews from past customers and offer an incentive to do it. Reviews are king these days for online shopping and its what we have always been lacking. This app does it so effortlessly! Sent out emails to all customers for the past year, gave them a 15% off discount code on their next order if they completed one, and just sat back and watched all these amazing reviews come in! Good info on the analytics page. You can accept or reject what you like or don't like. Can't find any fualts yet. The support team reached out right away and helped me get it on our product grid page, they looked at our site without asking them to do it and emailed me to let me know they can tweak it even better. Just get it, you won't be let down.

Tufte Wear

Love Junip! Recommended for everyone who needs a review program that lets you send automatic review request mails to verified buyers! Everything you need to get your reviews up and running! 5*****!

Monte & Coe

We've been using Junip for almost a year now - simple integration, always coming out with new functionality & looks great on our store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6