Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Gather & display reviews (product reviews, store reviews, UGC)

ReditExpress

this app is great, i love it the app is reliable ans accurate, most inportantly it is easy to use .

Rainier Watch

Junip is a fantastic review app and the team behind it is just making it better and better. They are great at communication and have always answered my questions. It was easy to implement, even on my headless shopify store (rainierwatch.com), because they provided html snippets. The only thing lacking I've found is the ability to edit reviews. But hopefully thats coming sometime soon.

TruePotentialUs

This store helped me pushed my brand to the next level! LOVE YOU JUNIP ! It also provided me the chance to interact with so many people.

Tori

Very useffull, i like to use it and its compatible with all my other plugin. I dont pay anything and it's work well !

SarCastic Beauty

This app is amazing, it does exactly everything I wanted it to do plus much more. I am very pleased.

Good Wood Boards India

Very easy to set up! Setting up the email campaign was literally two clicks as well, they also have a free plan which is great for businesses that are starting out.

XVI Beauty Blend

I am just getting started, but i am absolutely loving it so far! The products offered will make connecting with my customers so much more efficient!

ONLYWRLD

Super simple to setup, very user friendly and useful. Highly recommend it, especially for beginner shops.

PAVOI

Very easy to integrate and the team was really helpful through the whole process. We tried multiple review apps and this has been the best by far.

Strict Vision Athletics

This app is helped with the automation process of sending out emails and getting reviews from customers. Would recommend!