Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, Klaviyo, and Google. They praise its efficient review collection methods, responsive customer service, and affordability. The app is recognized for boosting online sales and increasing review numbers. Merchants also value its easy migration process, sleek design, and customization options. Key features include displaying reviews on Google, review requests via Klaviyo, and rewarding customers with coupons for reviews.

January 12, 2024

Quick response. Great trouble-shooting with resolution of issue.

VIP Wellness Tea®
Over 1 year using the app
April 13, 2024

Awesome app and great support. Malvina went above and beyond - strongly recommend this app.

TRUE Footwear
About 24 hours using the app
February 22, 2024

Easiest review app by far to install and integrate! Worked perfectly with my theme and I didn’t have to add any additional code. Their online support is quick and helped me when I needed it. Definitely recommend this app!

Filigree & Shadow
24 minutes using the app
December 19, 2023

Amazing experience and great team of people working in customer support. They go above and beyond to their customer needs and in quick and timely fashion.
Wish them all the best.

Baloo Living
7 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Very happy with Junip. Works very well.

Printed Coffee Cup Sleeves
3 months using the app
November 16, 2023

I'm still a small store, but I've worked hard at collecting reviews and Junip makes it very easy! They have a nice free plan for getting started. I like collecting reviews via QR code, direct link, and of course the automation that emails customers after purchase. Junip - help us little guys out with more feature access so we can keep learning how to optimize the store of our dreams!

Cold Smoke U
8 months using the app
November 22, 2023

Easy to use tool for gathering reviews! We also really appreciate the support we get from our Junip rep in maximizing review gathering campaigns, troubleshooting when needed, etc.

Reggie
Over 2 years using the app
January 20, 2024

The customer service is stellar. Did not expect to be able to have it up and running so fast. Thank you!

Boquet
5 days using the app
December 4, 2023

I am thrilled to share my exceptional experience with the Junip Shopify app, which has significantly surpassed our expectations in every aspect of customer review requests and management. The seamless integration and user-friendly interface have truly elevated our approach to gathering and handling customer reviews.

What sets Junip apart is not just the outstanding performance of the app itself, but the incredible support provided by the team, especially Malvina. Working with Malvina has been an absolute pleasure—her dedication, responsiveness, and expertise have made our journey with Junip even more remarkable.

It's rare to find a combination of an exceptional app and outstanding customer support, and Junip has delivered on both fronts.

Pendrell
7 months using the app
January 26, 2024

Customer service is top notch! Malvina rocks! I was looking for a review app that primarily did store reviews as opposed to product reviews. This app does both!

Casual Cache