Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product reviews, site reviews, photo reviews, Google Shopping

Jabaloo

Support is absolutely on point! Excellent job. App is also quite flexible and smoothly integrates to the shop

November 2, 2020

Thanks so much! Excited to have you onboard & glad we were able to take good care of you in support. The implementation looks awesome on your site 😍

kindroot

We switched to this from another app - Junip is much more elegant in design and ease of use while being cheaper. Support really goes above and beyond. Stuart answers almost instantly and was able to help me and our developer with questions right away. Highly recommend!

November 2, 2020

Ah this is awesome, so appreciate you working alongside us! Look forward to seeing Kindroot continue to grow.

Vyten Career Coaching

Beautiful mobile user interfaces and all the features of the top review apps (like UGC/upload photos) are available here! The difference is Junip has these features at a fraction of the price of their competitors. Time to stop getting ripped off by the other apps and switch to Junip!

November 2, 2020

Might have to print this review out & frame it. Thanks a ton for the feedback! Awesome to have been partnered since the start of Vyten & look forward to working together for a long time to come! 🎉

Corq Yoga

Have been a huge fan of Junip going back to when they launched. I never have to worry about my review process/flow anymore which is a big relief and our review % has gone up significantly since rolling it out. I recommend this to everyone with a Shopify store.

November 2, 2020

So awesome to hear the review % is consistently higher over the course of this year - we've loved working with you! Thanks a ton for the review 🙏🏼

Regimen Lab

Excellent core product, steady stream of updates, and very responsive team. Have previously used multiple review platforms in the past and I am very happy with the results we're seeing with Junip - strongly recommended!

November 2, 2020

Thanks a ton for this feedback - we're gonna do our best to keep the updates coming! Have loved working with Regimen & stoked to see you guys take over the world 🚀

Finn

Junip is great. Stuart and team were very helpful in getting us set up in a custom environment. We're enjoying the ease of setup and the simplicity of the backend.

Mirasand

We've been using Junip for a couple months now. We're super happy with how the reviews page can also be used as a gallery for user generated content as well. Easy to use, and the team is great!

Bunny Roo

Best thing about this app. Customer Service. I didn't want to manually install this app since recieving errors on trying to use automatic install and I was able to get assistance on having their team integrate this within my store. Thank you!

Go Fetch! pet food

Well designed, easy to use review app. Very attractive UI. Fast, friendly support from Stuart as well. Highly recommended.

Hoppier

By far the fastest loading review app we found. Looks great, easy to use dashboard & awesome docs as well! Never needed to use customer support (everything was super simple), but they still reached out to check in & make sure we were doing well a couple weeks in.