4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and various review collection methods, including QR codes and automated emails. Its seamless integration with platforms like Klaviyo and Google, fast performance, and smooth migration process are highly valued. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness and knowledge. The app's professional design fits well with different themes and its affordability is a plus. Merchants value its ability to increase review collection, display user-generated content, and its customization options. However, some merchants would like to see multi-language support in the future.

October 1, 2023

I love how easy and seamless the Junip set up was. It was super easy to transfer from our previous review app without interruption. I am very satisfied with the app!

Harlem Candle Company
11 months using the app
Edited October 10, 2023

Junip is a 5-star review platform. Over many years, we had previously used Reviews.io, Stamped.io, Shopper Approved and Yotpo. We switched to Junip in 2022 partly because of the DEEP, DEEP integration with Klaviyo, as well as the on-page widgets (display UGC/reviews on site). It is also a very lean app -- page speed is not a concern as it was with other apps. The few times we needed support team, they were fast and professional. Can't say that for the others. We've been with Junip now for almost a year and we are thrilled with the product, and the opt-in rate for the review survey exceeds all other apps we had used. 5-stars!

Mommy Makeup
12 months using the app
March 26, 2024

Great experience and even better support. Malvina was a killer! She stayed on a call with me to fix some weird issues - even going through code to troubleshoot. Cant recommend them enough!

JAMES ORO
September 25, 2023

So far, my experience has been pretty good. I really like how robust the process is for users to easily upload media from their phones.

FormTheory Athletics
3 months using the app
April 10, 2024

I was previously on another review platform that was much more expensive and not user-friendly. Junip is very easy to navigate and use and at a great price.

American Bench Craft
February 22, 2024

Easiest review app by far to install and integrate! Worked perfectly with my theme and I didn’t have to add any additional code. Their online support is quick and helped me when I needed it. Definitely recommend this app!

Filigree & Shadow
October 20, 2023

The UI for managing your reviews/flows is easy to navigate yet comprehensive enough for what you're trying to achieve. Also their support team is super responsive and helpful with answering any questions. The pricing is also very reasonable for the features provided. I can't recommend them enough!

Waterdoctor
9 days using the app
February 19, 2024

We moved to Junip after being disappointed by two other big name review service providers and we couldn't be happier. Junip is light weight, affordable, easy to set up and looks great right out of the box. Also their customer service is world-class. We can't recommend it enough. Make the switch.

SHEATH UNDERWEAR
March 31, 2024

We switched from Okendo to Junip to save 50% in review app fees and we're super happy. The app design is great, the admin dahsboard super easy to navigate and the support team is extremely friendly and at helpful. Migration is easy. Just need to export Okendo reviews file and upload it to Junip. They have all the integrations you need: Klaviyo, Gorgias...

Recommend!!

Oyo Skincare
Switzerland
March 18, 2024

My experience with Junip has been easy, transparent and fast! We switched from Okendo to Junip and have been really pleased with the functionality, the customer support, the onboarding and our customers have been sending in more reviews! I would highly recommend Junip!

Bite