Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product & site review app, product ratings, photos/videos, UGC

Two Baby Bears and Co.™

Great app! Came recommended by a friend, and I'm loving the customer service. Super easy to use and input into store!

MissMxG

Great review app ....................................................................................

Anyday

I have never experienced better customer service, probably ever. The Junip team is the real deal — incredibly helpful, responsive, and thorough. Could not recommend Junip more highly.

Kidsimply GmbH

This is a great app for collecting valuable customer reviews. It has been simple to use for both us as a business and our customers. I would highly recommend it.

BESTIE DIVA

I just started using it, don't know much about the app but it was easy to setup with the step guild i was given

plantnappers

Amazing product with an amazing team. They're incredibly fast to respond, open to feedback, and have been nothing but helpful! 10/10 would recommend!

Stoked on Iron

I havent used it fully yet. seems good so far easy setup and it looks like its going to be good for my website

urGlow 유어글로우

Fantastic tool, so easy to use and beautiful design on store and emails. When needed, support was fast and super friendly. I'm still on the free plan (which is great, btw) but looking forward to upgrade. My only wish is for custom questions feature to be available on the essentials plan, it would be amazing to have it without upgrading to such a big plan. Either way, still sticking to the app because it's the best so far. Thank you, guys!

Organique Africa

The app is fantastic. It helps me with coordinating reviews per product, which is crucial for an online store.

Raw Plush

I love it. The product emails are my favorite. I suspect some big-name brands use junip. The free plan is all I need