Junip: Product & Photo Reviews

Junip: Product & Photo Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Increase sales with beautiful product reviews & photo reviews

Casorni Watches

This app is really really really good. I am very happy with it. Very easy to use and customize their features for what I want on my store. 10/10 recommend

Deskmate

Junip was so easy to set up. Within a few minutes we've imported our old reviews and already had new reviews coming in.

Kotn

FINALLY! A review app that isn’t super expensive and/or super janky — this team nailed it! Love Junip! They’re just getting started and it’s already my favourite review app. The ideas behind how their building the app is so fantastic, I can’t wait to see where they go!

Tsuika Patches

Fantastic app! Looks a million times better than other review apps out there. On top of that, they have really, really good customer service, and are able to help with any issue! It's also great being able to have in certain review criteria for specific products. 11/10. Would install again.

Stade Clothing

Super solid app. Easy to use, great customer service from their team, and just what our business needed to showcase the love from our customers. Finally a reviews app we love.

TheSethiStore

This is exactly what I was looking for. Just a simple way to have nice looking reviews with a clean experience for my customers.

Gabby Plays Guitar

Junip is a great tool for reviews with a very svelte UI. I was nervous to use it since it's so new, but I'm really happy I gave it a try!

onlyneedone

This app is great! I've used a handful of review apps over all my stores that are highly rated on the app store and this one competes with them on features and is a great price.

Quite happy with it and super easy to use and flexible for my needs. This one takes the cake

Northern Division

Junip was a breeze to set up. Super intuitive and easy to navigate compared to some of the other review apps I tried.

Make Them Good Things

The price is right for a small store like myself, while still giving me the power and control I need to match my sites look and feel. The pricing model is very simple to understand, although I can see it getting expensive when I start doing thousands of orders a month.