Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC

Junip ‑ Product Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Gather & display reviews (product reviews, store reviews, UGC)

pecheing

4 stars, for a start, still need to view and witness the results, as an app for a shopify store, it is a good tool and it has good integration and process.

ujji

Junip is excellent. We leverage SMS heavily as a brand, and I was surprised to find no other reviews product but Junip integrates with Postscript to allow us to request reviews via the same phone number our customers are already texting. It's a glaring gap that the Junip team has been wise to fill. Customer engagement with reviews has been great, and Junip provides a lot of power and flexibility in how customers are polled – rating custom traits along a scale, custom questions, etc. It's very well executed. There's less clarity that I'd like on how to customize the on-site embed css as a non-developer (we operate a headless store), and it would be helpful to have a resource that explained, say, all Junip classes and how to select them. That said, the team has been really responsive in helping us figure this out with personalized support. Onward and upward to Junip. Highly recommend.

Rare by Nature

We are very happy with this app. We also had a fantastic on-boarding experience with Marcus from Junip who helped us to optimise everything for success.

Krystelle Lee Cosmetics

Still learning could be more friendly having issues seeing reviews ppl say they left and I go to see them and nothing is there so idk

Pound Cake

The app is a little pricey; however, it allows you to customize reviews to your specific brand/business which is neat. Unlike YotPo that charges a shit ton to do the same, Junip allows you to do that for a fraction of the cost.

assafofficial

I used this app and its very good. It provides a lot of option and the free plans works perfectly fine

CA BLOOMS

Really pleased with this app. It was easy and straightforward to install. Using the free version and it does what I need it to do.

kd dollhouse

I used this app to help me gather customer reviews and it was so easy to use and setup! I would recommend this app to everyone with a small business.

Light 4

Thank you for an easy set up ! I think that this is excellent for small businesses and to allow the customers to give their feedback !

yarnandcandlelight

I hope this will help my sales. I need more room in my craft area. I hope all of my coffee mugs sell for the holidays.