Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product & site review app, product ratings, photos/videos, UGC

Melasdesign

It works!!!!! I've been extremely happy with even the free level of this app. It's easy to set up and worked immediately. The review style even looks nice on my site.

Vintage Belle Noire

I use this app for product reviews and it does not disappoint. It is great for customers to leave photos and reviews, and the approve/reject feature is the best because I can resolve 1-star reviews without posting them to my site! Love love love!!!

Gear.com

We love this app, it has allowed use to filter reviews based on the products features rather than a shippers issues (we've all seen those reviews and they help no one). I would highly recommend this app to anyone who sells products.

Couple's Paradise BS

So far I like the app. Haven't explored its full functionality yet so my 5 stars is pretty much overrated. However in terms of the free plan which I've been using, I've definitely been receiving great reviews from my customers based on the automatic product emails. That's definitely a feature that I enjoy. I intend to upgrade to a paid plan and see if that makes a difference in my overall review goals for my store.

KirlyLoxs Boutique

Easy set up! So far so good. I would like to have more features offered in the free plan but beggars can't be choosers.

Kreative Designs LLC

This app was very helpful in terms of integrating into my website. Definitely would recommend for anyone who wants authentic reviews

Rëzo Haircare

The Junip team was incredibly helpful and responsive and were totally there for me whenever I had any questions during setup. I like how customizable it is and how it integrates with Klaviyo. Reviews are super important, and we are hoping this will help out our customers by hearing from others experiences with our products. Excited to run my first campaign today! Thanks Junip!

SPARX

Customer support is 100x better than what you will find elsewhere. Made the switch from Yotpo and one the of the best decisions I made.

K.S. Garner

Super easy to integrate and you can do a campaign to email previous customers! Very satisfied with this app!

Progress Coffee Roasting

Easy to install and great at displaying reviews after giving you the option check out your own reviews

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12