Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

Junip: Photo & Product Reviews

by Junip Inc.

Product reviews, site reviews, photo reviews, Google Shopping

tropbon.co

Great thank you, I'll try this widget then I'll tell you if it's working well. On trop bon we're glad to add this plugin.

Manners&Co.

I have never received better customer service when dealing with an app. The team is wonderful. They walked me through every step of installation, and went above and beyond. Further, coming from a big review app I am definitely impressed with how much I am getting for the price point. Making this switch has been a no-brainer.

The Omega Fitness

Just started using it and it appears to work well and have pretty good functionality. I like it so far

Occo

Signed up for the app on recommendation from our developer friend. So far it's very easy to use and the customer service is helpful and responsive!

Sunsoil

Easy to get set up, team is super helpful and responsive to questions. We refuse to pay for Yotpo and were previously using Reviews.io, which was fine but somewhat fragile. With Junip now being a Google-sanctioned aggregator, this made switching and trying something new an easy choice. Hope they continue to innovate and add better features to their strong base.

Dominique Nicole Boutique

I love this app and customer support was amazing in helping me to get started. I recommend this app.

Jars of Joy Essentials

I was easily able to install. It match perfectly with my site. I am going live this weekend so I'll be able to determine how well it works once the reviews start rolling in. I'll update soon.

Two Baby Bears and Co.™

Great app! Came recommended by a friend, and I'm loving the customer service. Super easy to use and input into store!

MissMxG

Great review app ....................................................................................

Anyday

I have never experienced better customer service, probably ever. The Junip team is the real deal — incredibly helpful, responsive, and thorough. Could not recommend Junip more highly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9